Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN][STO] LegendSiam ThemePark via East West Capital ✅✅ - page 8. (Read 1765 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

I like that the return on my investment will constantly grow. With reinvestment, this growth can be even faster.

I checked all the documents and I am very attracted to this project. Tokens are a real asset with an ever-rising price.

Can I turn on automatic reinvestment of REIT tokens to increase revenue for next year?

Yes, in this case, the return on your investment will increase significantly every year.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Do you attract large venture capital funds to participate in STO?

This is actually an important question because such project like Theme Park needs huge amount to build this entertainment platform. Without big private investors who will commit in supporting the project, I don't think relying from the community to raise funds is really not possible. If they can't guarantee that there will be private companies or individuals who will sign up for the realization of this project, then, I am seeing that this will end up in trading only without actual theme park backing this project.
Investments in Thailand are growing every year and these investments bring excellent returns.

I think your project will be very profitable in the long run
Who runs your LegendSiam investment project?

You plan to raise $ 50 million. How much money have you already received from investors?

Ask about it in the Telegram group. Moderators respond very quickly https://t.me/legendsiamofficial

Amusement park open its new part, regardless of the amount of investment, as new attractions were built for credit.

When is it planned to open a new part of the amusement park?

What budget was spent on the construction of a new part of the park?

A very good question, because the team wants to attract $ 50 million, but will not be able to do this, since the first 300 thousand tokens come at a discount
Do you attract large venture capital funds to participate in STO?
Is your token called LST?
But for dividend payments, will you create another REIT token?
Where can I read the SAFT agreement?

As I understand it, this is the main contract with investors
What rights will investors (shareholders) have in an amusement park?
How many people have already applied for accreditation to participate in the investment round?

In what currency do investors receive dividends? Can I make a profit in bitcoin?

If I understand correctly, then you get REIT tokens with the ability to sell them or reinvest

Hmm ... I buy some tokens, but get other tokens as a dividend?

what does it mean?
What exchanges do you plan to place the LST token on?
When will your LST token be added to coinmarketcap and coingecko?

Can I turn on automatic reinvestment of REIT tokens to increase revenue for next year?

If you believe in the success of the project in the long run, then reinvesting will significantly increase your profit.

Will the main sale be held until April 20? Will there be an additional issue if all tokens are sold?

Additional issue is not provided. I think that all tokens will be sold before the end of winter. Interest in LegendSiam is too big
What is the minimum purchase amount for LST tokens?

Where can I store tokens after purchase?
Can I buy your tokens using Fiat (USD & EUR)?
Activity: 7
Pages:
Jump to: