Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐[STO] Stellerro - the future of Digital Securities Investments 📊 - page 2. (Read 2971 times)

copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
They didn't mentioned anything about the whether they will com back with another new concepts. We have to wait and see because we see some active improvements from the team during the time IEO's.
for now maybe they are still thinking about the shortcomings of their project. Well, it was quite painful that the project that you put together for several years didn't go well in the market. however, I think the team from Stellero will still try to develop this project. we really need to wait for more information.

Yeah right, I'm sure those Stellero will keep on trying to get better, we know that the failed project is difficult to improve again, but if the Team continues to work it will be very extraordinary.
Yes indeed it all depends on the team itself if they continue to work to develop the project of course the results will also be good,
and to make it even clearer, let's monitor developments

Yes, we can only wait for the following developments, but I want to ask whether those who participated in the purchase of Stellero are the funds returned?
See more often in Telegram chat (https://t.me/stellerro). ExMarkets as far as I understood already sent funds back, and OTC (main team) too.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
They didn't mentioned anything about the whether they will com back with another new concepts. We have to wait and see because we see some active improvements from the team during the time IEO's.
for now maybe they are still thinking about the shortcomings of their project. Well, it was quite painful that the project that you put together for several years didn't go well in the market. however, I think the team from Stellero will still try to develop this project. we really need to wait for more information.

Yeah right, I'm sure those Stellero will keep on trying to get better, we know that the failed project is difficult to improve again, but if the Team continues to work it will be very extraordinary.
Yes indeed it all depends on the team itself if they continue to work to develop the project of course the results will also be good,

Yes, we can only wait for the following developments, but I want to ask whether those who participated in the purchase of Stellero are the funds returned?
Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork

copper member
So what kind of competition Stellero has in the crypto space and what are your strengths against them?
Read the white paper, it's all written in detail, I also asked this question. They have 2/3 direct competitors, and the main difference is that other projects already have funds.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
So what kind of competition Stellero has in the crypto space and what are your strengths against them?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
very sorry that this project was very impressive but did not reach the soft cap.
difficult situation for investors and the high hopes of this project will continue with innovation the following year.
It's true it's very unfortunate even though this project is good but in reality, it fails to reach the soft cap and if you may know what makes them fail to achieve soft cap please explain

Maybe they failed because their PR activities are very weak and they failed to attract community with the updates they are providing. Every member who involved in bounty campaign will not receive any coin because they didn't achieve their soft cap.
too bad if this project was indeed canceled. I think, this is one of the projects that will explode this year, moreover they are also very enthusiastic about doing IEO. it's just that, I think their preparations are not mature enough. Well, even SoftCap can't be reached. but, I think, his team will make a more mature concept for the next project. I think that the larger advertising parties also need to be involved.

They will come back again with new concepts and strategies that have been prepared even though this one has failed but there is still new hope, but investors must trust again to own it.

very sorry that this project was very impressive but did not reach the soft cap.
difficult situation for investors and the high hopes of this project will continue with innovation the following year.
It's true it's very unfortunate even though this project is good but in reality, it fails to reach the soft cap and if you may know what makes them fail to achieve soft cap please explain

Maybe they failed because their PR activities are very weak and they failed to attract community with the updates they are providing. Every member who involved in bounty campaign will not receive any coin because they didn't achieve their soft cap.
too bad if this project was indeed canceled. I think, this is one of the projects that will explode this year, moreover they are also very enthusiastic about doing IEO. it's just that, I think their preparations are not mature enough. Well, even SoftCap can't be reached. but, I think, his team will make a more mature concept for the next project. I think that the larger advertising parties also need to be involved.

They will come back again with new concepts and strategies that have been prepared even though this one has failed but there is still new hope, but investors must trust again to own it.
Activity: 338
Merit: 10
StartFi
I missed the days of selling official tokens. But if I buy them from the exchanges and hold it, can I get dividends every quarter?
I really like these STO models and I want to have a safe profit.
Activity: 893
Merit: 250
This STO doesn't have a really strong vision and STO is no a trend. People are more interested to put their money in ICO or IEO. STO is a very bad choice consider almost all of STO are craps. The team must change its vision and try to create at least MVP. It may give more demand to the future project that will be created by the same team who is running stellero right now.
copper member

Unfortunately now it has become normal and the Stellerro project is no exception. Not sure about the quality of their PR campaign, I thought they worked well. It was also a mistake to launch IEO only on one exchange.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

copper member
It's true it's very unfortunate even though this project is good but in reality it fails to reach the softcap and if you may know what makes them fail to achieve softcap please explain
Try to answer your question. I can assume that now the market has become a little greener, over the past few months, all pleasantly surprised by bitcoin price, there were high-profile news with regards to Libra, as well as Telegram futures, + a weak exchange in the form of ExMarkets. I think all this played a bad role for this project.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
very sorry that this project was very impressive but did not reach the softcap.
difficult situation for investors, and the high hopes of this project will continue with innovation the following year.
It's true it's very unfortunate even though this project is good but in reality it fails to reach the softcap and if you may know what makes them fail to achieve softcap please explain
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
This is a bad news for investors because the failure of the project to raise funds, thanks for the project, I have joined for a long time so that I can achieve success, keep the spirit of the team working
copper member
It was predictable. ExMarkets weak exchange! Maybe it would be worth trying another platform for IEO... although of course I understand that the cost of this service is quite high.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
very sorry that this project was very impressive but did not reach the softcap.
difficult situation for investors, and the high hopes of this project will continue with innovation the following year.
copper member
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
Hi Everyone,

We announced our STO in June with the STRO token set as a security token that enables holders to profit sharing through dividends and be part of our enterprise.
Today we are sad to announce that unfortunately, our offering had not reached the expected soft cap of 300,000 Euro. The current market state and multiple other factors have played a role during our fundraise and had their effect on the overall performance of the STO. We will refund all current investors as soon as possible. We thank you all for your ongoing support.

Stellerro will continue developing current and new projects and will stand at the threshold between digital securities investments and traditional capital markets.

Oded Van Kloeten (Head of Marketing at Stellerro)
Source: https://t.me/stellerro/19941

copper member
It looks like the fundraising for the project fell through and the team is keeping quiet because of the sadness and frustration. Guys, this is the fate of the entrepreneur, you need to be able to admit defeat. If I'm wrong, then finally you need to share the amount of funds collected, silence is not the best solution.

Silence will not help them because they need to communicate with the community members accurately and it will help to get more exposure in the market. You need to show your potential activity and how much money raised by you and it will help the community to believe in Stellerro project.
even though they did not stay silent, on July 6 Stellero did AMA on Facebook and it was a good step, but there seems to be no effect for the results, maybe a tour in some countries will add investors
I do not argue, AMA is a very good practice, however, now it is neither the IEO on the second class exchanges as ExMarkets - all this does not help in raising funds.
p.s. The team talked about some projects with which they worked in 2018, but did not disclose information about them.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
It looks like the fundraising for the project fell through and the team is keeping quiet because of the sadness and frustration. Guys, this is the fate of the entrepreneur, you need to be able to admit defeat. If I'm wrong, then finally you need to share the amount of funds collected, silence is not the best solution.

Silence will not help them because they need to communicate with the community members accurately and it will help to get more exposure in the market. You need to show your potential activity and how much money raised by you and it will help the community to believe in Stellerro project.
even though they did not stay silent, on July 6 Stellero did AMA on Facebook and it was a good step, but there seems to be no effect for the results, maybe a tour in some countries will add investors
Pages:
Jump to: