Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐[STO] Stellerro - the future of Digital Securities Investments 📊 - page 3. (Read 2971 times)

copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
It looks like the fundraising for the project fell through and the team is keeping quiet because of the sadness and frustration. Guys, this is the fate of the entrepreneur, you need to be able to admit defeat. If I'm wrong, then finally you need to share the amount of funds collected, silence is not the best solution.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Well, check my post #19 in this thread. I have first hand experience with this team, and it wasn’t a positive one.

The crypto scene is full of lies. Projects, team members, investors, fudders; I've never seen so much dirt and filth than since I discovered crypto.

Who's the unethic one in your story? Did Stellerro act improper or are you a fudder acting improper by smearing the project with lies through his newly made Bitcointalk account? All these things happen in crypto. Can you back the things that you say with proof? Otherwise it will stay just a story.

I am not sure what Stellerro does, I just stated the fact this project was lead by the same team that lead Bitjob.
Yes, I can back my story up.

1. Look at the attached distribution table. It states 64% of tokens would be owned by contributors. Well, it wasn't as successful as planned, only few % was captured, and the rest, instead of being burned, ended up with the team.
2. Now go and check the attached roadmap, and then join their Telegram group and ask them when was the product released, and what's their future plan.
3. Many sweet words about variety of universities, even Dutch government is into it - Now go and check what universities are actually involved now and at which rate. I am not sure if there's any, but some in Israel. I don't have any numbers as they wouldn't reveal them, but you should understand my skepticism.

All in all, I just shared my experience with the team, ymmv, but don't call me a fudder.  

...it seems I am not able to attach the screenshots from the white paper, but here's the link: https://www.chainwhy.com/upload/default/20180625/09609312fb22d5aa3b44f9b7425a8a5c.pdf Pages 12 and 20
Activity: 278
Merit: 10
Well, check my post #19 in this thread. I have first hand experience with this team, and it wasn’t a positive one.

The crypto scene is full of lies. Projects, team members, investors, fudders; I've never seen so much dirt and filth than since I discovered crypto.

Who's the unethic one in your story? Did Stellerro act improper or are you a fudder acting improper by smearing the project with lies through his newly made Bitcointalk account? All these things happen in crypto. Can you back the things that you say with proof? Otherwise it will stay just a story.

Yes, how people will negative things about the company without any proof, if there is no such evidence many people will leave him alone, as long as i have some faith in the project because the team activity is quite impressive and which they manage to reach their target hard cap in presales.
Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Activity: 5
Yes, you right. On sites like ICOholder and the like there are no statistics on the number of funds raised and it bothers me. I saw in chat message that SoftCap still not reached, it's sad...

copper member

nice articles...highly recommended to be read by everyone.
I think all articles have the same text  Roll Eyes What about the fundraising? Where is the report on the amount of funds raised? Why is there no scale on the website and on the exchange? STO by definition should be transparent, please write how things are with the collection of funds at the moment!

Yes, we have not seen how much money they raised through the crowd sales, but it seems they are actively giving updates about their activity. Through ICOholder ( https://icoholder.com/en/stellero) pre-sale has been successfully concluded and now they are into STO which already collected more than 59% out 100$.
Yes, you right. On sites like ICOholder and the like there are no statistics on the number of funds raised and it bothers me. I saw in chat message that SoftCap still not reached, it's sad...
Activity: 644
Merit: 10

I think all articles have the same text  Roll Eyes What about the fundraising? Where is the report on the amount of funds raised? Why is there no scale on the website and on the exchange? STO by definition should be transparent, please write how things are with the collection of funds at the moment!

Yes, we have not seen how much money they raised through the crowd sales, but it seems they are actively giving updates about their activity. Through ICOholder ( https://icoholder.com/en/stellero) pre-sale has been successfully concluded and now they are into STO which already collected more than 59% out 100$.
copper member
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
New blog post by Oded Van Kloeten!

The financial digital sphere is evolving and so are cyber attacks - learn how Stellerro keep smart contracts safe and secured.

copper member

Activity: 58
Greetings to all crypto enthusiasts! Elad Kofman Chief strategist at Stellerro speaks at FinTech Junction 2019! The full video is available:

Do you have a next public discussion? If so, where and when? Smiley

Hoping they will have another one too in the next month to come...
What makes ERC1400 special? Stellerro is under it right?

Hi! I saw this one the the telegram group...hope this one answers your question.

ERC 1400 token is a cryptotoken built on Ethereum blockchain. It differs from other tokens built on ETH (ERC-20, ERC-777), because of special requirements for Security tokens.
Activity: 30
Greetings to all crypto enthusiasts! Elad Kofman Chief strategist at Stellerro speaks at FinTech Junction 2019! The full video is available:

Guessing outside the Israel next time around?

Hopefully they will come here in Asia...Hong Kong, please?

North America please?
Activity: 30

I really commend all the people posting on this thread.
Almost all are really informative letting us know what Stellerro offers. Good job everyone.

This is TRUE. I find everyone really helping out some people here who are looking for something like articles and data and they happily answer them.
I can sense the real meaning of an empowered and respectful community.
Activity: 10

Hopefully they will come here in Asia...Hong Kong, please?
Activity: 10

I really commend all the people posting on this thread.
Almost all are really informative letting us know what Stellerro offers. Good job everyone.
Activity: 33

Pages:
Jump to: