Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐[STO] Stellerro - the future of Digital Securities Investments 📊 - page 4. (Read 2971 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
How long will the 15% discount last??

In their TG group I think an admin answered this.
This is the answer...

The sale is seperated in 2 bonus rounds:
ROUND 1: July 8th to July 17th - 0.731 USD (15% Bonus)
ROUND 2: July 22th to July 30th - 0.774 USD (10% Bonus)

I can still have my 15% discount..counting myself in today!!! Smiley

One more day to go for that 15% discount!! Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 10

This is the answer...

Wonderful to know that, because still, we are getting 15% discounts for another one more day and later we are going to get only 10% discounts. This is the right time to grab them because we are seeing some exceptional potential activity from the team.
That's right, the discount that was issued was pretty much 15-10%, which was a pretty good value, but there are still many ICOs and IEOs offering more discounts than that, I hope the Stellero team can add more discounts.

You are right but the value of coins is a little bit high which they are comparing with the EURO's, so we should not expect to get more bonus at the current rounds. Now it is the right opportunity to grab the current discounts which seem to be very good.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500

This is the answer...

Wonderful to know that, because still, we are getting 15% discounts for another one more day and later we are going to get only 10% discounts. This is the right time to grab them because we are seeing some exceptional potential activity from the team.
That's right, the discount that was issued was pretty much 15-10%, which was a pretty good value, but there are still many ICOs and IEOs offering more discounts than that, I hope the Stellero team can add more discounts.
Activity: 10

This is the answer...

Activity: 24

Never knew Stellerro has many Telegram groups but good job for helping the people who have different languages know your updates!

Wooooh! Thanks for doing this. As we all know not everyone can understand or can speak english so this one is really helpful!
Activity: 24
Are you attending any conferences in the near future?
Activity: 9

Never knew Stellerro has many Telegram groups but good job for helping the people who have different languages know your updates!
Activity: 9
Until what date will the 15% discount last???
Is this until August?

If you scroll up you will find it.
It's up until July 17th Smiley
Activity: 29
Greetings to all crypto enthusiasts! Elad Kofman Chief strategist at Stellerro speaks at FinTech Junction 2019! The full video is available:

Haven't seen this...thanks for this update here!
Activity: 29
Until what date will the 15% discount last???
Is this until August?
Greetings to all crypto enthusiasts! Elad Kofman Chief strategist at Stellerro speaks at FinTech Junction 2019! The full video is available:

thank you for the Youtube link...now I can pause and rewatch over again!
Anyone who knows the steps to purchase STRO?

You will know how here: https://medium.com/stellerro/how-to-purchase-the-stro-token-a-step-by-step-guide-2a7053fcb714

it's a step by step procedure..YOU'RE WELCOME!

This is a quite helpful article. Thank you for posting this one..I know a lot also is looking for this.
Activity: 22

HERE IS THE ONE I'M WAITING FOR!!!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 22
What makes ERC1400 special? Stellerro is under it right?

Hi! I also asked this question way back 1 month ago or 2 if I am not mistaken and I think I still have their answer.

"ERC 1400 token is a cryptotoken built on Ethereum blockchain. It differs from other tokens built on ETH (ERC-20, ERC-777), because of special requirements for Security tokens.

Accelerate the issuance and management of securities on the Ethereum blockchain by specifying a standard interface through which security tokens can be operated on and interrogated by all relevant parties.

Security tokens differ materially from other token use-cases, with more complex interactions between off-chain and on-chain actors, and considerable regulatory scrutiny.

Security tokens should be able to represent any asset class, be issued and managed across any jurisdiction, and comply with the associated regulatory restrictions."
Activity: 26

Great, it's very good that the team attends conferences, does AMA, and tries to be in the public eye. This is one of the many recipes for successful marketing. I hope you will be able to achieve the planned goal of 5.000.000 euros.

Congratulations Elad and to the whole Stellerro Team! More to come.  Cheesy

now on Youtube finally..thanks for sharing this. will watch this tonight!
Activity: 26
What makes ERC1400 special? Stellerro is under it right?
Pages:
Jump to: