Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SUB1X| 🚀The Lowest Supply Masternode Coin🚀 | ZEROCOIN | 1000%+ APR - page 14. (Read 7995 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I wish good luck for the business.
Unblemished website, very nice idea, advisable job.
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
Willdono, in some projects with nodes, has the concept of "Super"mastrernode, which has more votes, receives more awards, but also a pledge higher, is it realistic to implement something like this in Sub1x, that would not rent 10 servers?

I would vote against this as a means to prevent whaling.
Activity: 187
Willdono, in some projects with nodes, has the concept of "Super"mastrernode, which has more votes, receives more awards, but also a pledge higher, is it realistic to implement something like this in Sub1x, that would not rent 10 servers?
Activity: 188
Merit: 7
the campaign seems not very well launched. for example there have been no tweets for a few days. what should people retweet?

I do not know, it all looks like a failure ( there are about 12 participants) and not the right preparation, the profit from this program tends to zero.

I was just trying to make the comments so that the bounty would be more appealing to the participants.

At the moment, I believe that the program does not justify itself, and the best solution would be to complete it as soon as possible with payment for the completed tasks, that would minimize losses.

If you do something, you need to do it well...

Are you watching the Bounty Ann Klaud07..Huh?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4416705.40
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
the campaign seems not very well launched. for example there have been no tweets for a few days. what should people retweet?

I do not know, it all looks like a failure ( there are about 12 participants) and not the right preparation, the profit from this program tends to zero.

I was just trying to make the comments so that the bounty would be more appealing to the participants.

At the moment, I believe that the program does not justify itself, and the best solution would be to complete it as soon as possible with payment for the completed tasks, that would minimize losses.

If you do something, you need to do it well...
Activity: 391
Merit: 114
i like this coin and i stake it but the bounty campaign is too long for so few reward
5 months for 510 SUB1X  Huh

Once marketing gets going, the price should rise considerably.  510 SUB1X is actually a very decent sized chunk of the circulating supply.

I agree, but why couldn't you make the bounty campaign more attractive? You could offer the participants the monthly payments, this would increase the interest, why did you ignore almost all of my advice, what is reason?

Until now signatures are not ready...

I don't understand...

Activity: 518
Merit: 111
i like this coin and i stake it but the bounty campaign is too long for so few reward

Once marketing gets going, the price should rise considerably.  510 SUB1X is actually a very decent sized chunk of the circulating supply.

I agree, but why couldn't you make the bounty campaign more attractive? You could offer the participants the monthly payments, this would increase the interest, why did you ignore almost all of my advice, what is reason?

Until now signatures are not ready...

I don't understand...
Activity: 98
Merit: 11

Dear SUB1X Community

The time has arrived to celebrate the rock stars of our amazing SUB1X community.

After analysing the Discord channels, Telegram and Bitcointalk thread, these members stood out as the most consistently helpful members of the SUB1X community.

Come join us in the SUB1X Discord server
https://discord.gg/n9S5xN4 and cast your vote in the official_news channel.

Please select the emoji corresponding to the members you think should receive 10 SUB1X from the Community Support governance proposal https://github.com/SuB1X-Coin/proposals/issues/3, which was successfully passed at the end of May. Thank you for taking part in the proposal vote, if you have not done so before then please be on the look out for future proposals as it is crucial that we hear what you have to say in moving forward with SUB1X! Only 30% of masternode owners had voted in previous proposals.

-You are allowed to vote for more than one participant.
-Voting will last for 7 days.

Activity: 260
Merit: 217
5 months for 510 SUB1X  Huh

Once marketing gets going, the price should rise considerably.  510 SUB1X is actually a very decent sized chunk of the circulating supply.
Activity: 28
I expect this idea will be useful!
Extraordinary business, sensible business, engaging project!
Activity: 188
Merit: 7

You can think like that because now is a RIDICULOUS cheap price for 1 coin. but I very well remember when I and most of the first buyers paid like 200 per coin and sometimes more than that. So if u look at those dates and numbers I don't think is a low reward. IMHO.

ATM 510 X 10+- = 5100 $$$

Make that only X 200+- per coin = 102000 $$$

We'll be back to those numbers, no doubt about it, The project is stable, we are doing the protocol change/fork once the CB situation is ready to go which hopefully will be soon, it's a really good time to buy more and more for the future, once the markets stabilize and King BTC go back to his levels for sure u won't regret those little rewards u are getting now. Again, IMHO..  
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
I think that will take place as soon as all members update their wallets and we finish the voting on this 2 first proposals in order to confirm that everything is perfectly fine, as it is so far, and we can keep moving forward. IMHO.  Grin
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
5 months for 510 SUB1X  Huh
Activity: 277
Merit: 100
I ❤ Mastern✿des
Is the bounty program up and running? I see that there's not so much activity. Contact me if you need help.
Activity: 434
Looks like there is alot of competition for the name 'zerocoin'. Here is the one: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpre-ico-zeroedgebet-a-new-cryptocurrency-for-online-gambling-2898154
Though their project name is different but they named their coin as zerocoin.

Zerocoin is a privacy protocol that stems from the "Zerocoin project".

Yes, zerocoin protocol helps to  make the user more anonymous, only the part related with the transactions. The ip still remains visible.  We need some kind of ip protection like TOR: 
On which day outdated wallets will fork and stop staking or receiving rewards for masternode?
Activity: 798
Reeeally excited to experience voting via my masternode holding. My wallet is running wonderfully, and I can't wait to see the new update.

What will the voting be about? Do I understand correctly only masternode holders will be able to vote or are there other requirements?
Activity: 130
Reeeally excited to experience voting via my masternode holding. My wallet is running wonderfully, and I can't wait to see the new update.
Pages:
Jump to: