Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SUB1X| 🚀The Lowest Supply Masternode Coin🚀 | ZEROCOIN | 1000%+ APR - page 11. (Read 7995 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Activity: 199
Merit: 5
This is a very nice business with potential. A rather interesting idea, percipient plan, impeccable plan.

The price is a lil bit high as compared to others. What's the use case of this coin again? I'm wondering where I can use this other than to trade this.

Technically you can use this coin where ever people will accept it as a form of payment, but the development team is working on a project call the SUB1X Premium Portal.

This portal will provides an affordable decentralized resource center for investors in the Masternode space. This will be done by attracting key influences, focusing on exclusivity and creating a multi-incentive rewards based system to encourage quality content production.

sounds good to me. With the scarciy of this coin and well thought out plans, there is only one thing that can happen.. to the moon Grin
Activity: 510
Merit: 31
CryptoDude
Good evening all! I got in this plan. I'm interested to watch how the founders realize the plan.
i did also get in, and i am realy glad for that, WOW ITS ONLY 471 coins left on cryptobridge no!!w, looks like there will be hard to get this coin soon!
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
This is a very nice business with potential. A rather interesting idea, percipient plan, impeccable plan.

The price is a lil bit high as compared to others. What's the use case of this coin again? I'm wondering where I can use this other than to trade this.

Technically you can use this coin where ever people will accept it as a form of payment, but the development team is working on a project call the SUB1X Premium Portal.

This portal will provides an affordable decentralized resource center for investors in the Masternode space. This will be done by attracting key influences, focusing on exclusivity and creating a multi-incentive rewards based system to encourage quality content production.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

Activity: 98
Merit: 11
I think Remapper is Dev he is a "freelancing dev", as far as i know

You are correct. Remapper is SW Dev, and Willdono is concept creator.
Activity: 392
Merit: 211
The dev is a solid guy, I only heard positive things about him, which adds another layer of trustworthyness to the coin.

One thing is for sure he's surely knows what he's doing.
CryptoDude
I think Remapper is Dev he is a "freelancing dev", as far as i know
The dev is a solid guy, I only heard positive things about him, which adds another layer of trustworthyness to the coin.
You claim that only because you have a low supply SUB1X will be worth a lot? Have a look at Project-X on CMC. 0,07826400 circulating supply and a total capitalization of $3.646. Maybe low supply is irrelevant?

good point there. There is always a certain timeframe when a coin has to prove itself. Nobody knows if a coin will succeed or not, because it all comes down to a solid userbase. A coin might be a joke and created just for the lulz, but still be worth over 1 cent. another coin might fully focus on usercases.. but will never reach 100 satoshi.
Activity: 10
Merit: 10
Solid team and a professional transition from the old... Looks like its going to be solid. I for one will be watching closely. Good luck!
You claim that only because you have a low supply SUB1X will be worth a lot? Have a look at Project-X on CMC. 0,07826400 circulating supply and a total capitalization of $3.646. Maybe low supply is irrelevant?

Yeah I know this project they started out with one coin and the price is getting higher and higher so low supplies does do a lot marketing does the rest. Or at least helps it further Grin

And of course having a nice team that is really responsive and active also helps a lot. And of course not forget a active community.
CryptoDude
hehe, to low supply on the project-x if you ask me!
Anyways, thanks for inputs
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
CryptoDude
Omni has SUB1X in the top 40 for price analysis of 1 MN+rewards for 3 months from 4/14-7/14

Join the discord for checking it out!
https://discord.gg/eEcQg9E

Looking forward to the next announcement

And if you guys don't believe it here's the Twitter link.

And here you have a link to the discord channel

one of the best posts I can imagine. providing proof for what you claim is definitely something not alot of people do.
this makes the whole project even more trustworthy

yea, thats also right!
Omni has SUB1X in the top 40 for price analysis of 1 MN+rewards for 3 months from 4/14-7/14

Join the discord for checking it out!
https://discord.gg/eEcQg9E

Looking forward to the next announcement

And if you guys don't believe it here's the Twitter link.

And here you have a link to the discord channel

one of the best posts I can imagine. providing proof for what you claim is definitely something not alot of people do.
this makes the whole project even more trustworthy

this thread look totally awesome  Shocked
The coin definitely is something unique, especially the low supply.
I will invest in it.
Activity: 9
Merit: 9
 Shocked I really like the low supply thing, it gives the coin a unique atmosphere. Are there or will there be any bounties to win some coins?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
thanks  Cheesy brother i will keep my coins safe......GONNA HOP IN SUB1X RIGHT NOW Grin Grin Grin
wow sub1x on top 50, thats really fantastic, for a rather new project, am joining their discord now, but where can i buy sub1x coins?

Pages:
Jump to: