Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 103. (Read 162063 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

Network Hashrate
24.2584Gh/s

ahahah
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Activity: 28
we're getting errors compiling the ubuntu wallet ... so we cannot make faucet and explorer, please solve github source error on linux compiling

See makefile in pastebin: http://pastebin.com/AyPvxaVp

You will need to probably also create obj/zerocoin (and obj)

And potentially replace the leveldb folder with a leveldb folder from another (working) coin.

Just delete zero coin source code, you have to delete all about zero coin in makefile Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

But why?
I thought it was 5 days POW not only 2 days.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Yeah, welcome POS.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
we're getting errors compiling the ubuntu wallet ... so we cannot make faucet and explorer, please solve github source error on linux compiling

See makefile in pastebin: http://pastebin.com/AyPvxaVp

You will need to probably also create obj/zerocoin (and obj)

And potentially replace the leveldb folder with a leveldb folder from another (working) coin.

Activity: 224
less than 900.

2 days pow and its over?
Activity: 56
the price keep uping at poloniex, this is the time to buy dont miss the change
Activity: 32
how many blocks left?
Activity: 238
I thought it was 5 days of mining?
Why is POW already after only 2 days over?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006
Mining Pool Hub
We are closing Summercoin Mining Pool Hub
Thanks to ocminer and TheCoinFinder for advising pool tech.

Sorry. We opened summercoin pool since our other coin pool miner requested that he wants to mine in our site.
We didn't research much, just tried to open it as fast as possible because mining period will end soon.

Things were worse than expected.

Since Summercoin's hash rose too fast, PoW mining got to end much faster.
Remain PoW mining hour is about 12 hours from now, it's not easy to find several blocks.

More importantly, Summercoin was not just x11 algo coin, it uses some other foundation address to payout.
We opened about 14 coin pools but have never seen this kind of coin.

We can't solve this problem in few minutes, being all miners connected wasting hashes.
We had to change the pool source code and test for new environment, so we decided to close the pool eventually.

We closed this pool server port, and auto redirected all 20482 summercoin port connections to Darkcoin pool to not waste your hash.
Sorry if you wanted to mine summercoin only but we considered much and this would help miners who didn't set fail-over option.
Or they will lose all their hashes.

We will reward all of you Bitcoin or Summercoin to compensate.
Yes, we are not thief, we just had some mistake.

PM me at bitcointalk ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/miningpoolhub-239131 ) for Bitcoin address and your ID, or just input summercoin address at your account so we will reward propotional to your contributed shares.

Sorry again.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
Anyone know the total amount of coins including the POS ? cause i really cant find it do i need glasses?
Watch the launch comming Wink
multipool launching? than continues mining at there  Cheesy
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Oops. I guess it does end in an hour or so lol.

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Just want to say admin from Suprnova pool - Great Job Mate!!! You keep up with large surge and help other pools..

Not to see very often this kind of honest guy....just want to say that you really deserve applause - I will always mine on your pools!

If this is future of X11 mining you have to be prepared to quadruple your pipes! ;-)

cheers mate ! Smiley

fully agree! GJ!
Activity: 616
from the wallet i see :

Staking Your weight is 234....
Expected time to earn reward 1 hour

but nothing happen in about 6 hours from the beginning of staking !  Huh
Activity: 308
I understand they got slammed last min, but an update would be good from them to know if our coins and work is safe. Would be a shame to see such a good coin be tarnished indirectly.  

Any update would be great Hashmonter I am giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Cheers
stake coming  Shocked
Jump to: