Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 105. (Read 162063 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Bring me proof of that fpga x11 mining thing and me make lots of money together.

I don't have any proof.

How many gpus for 600Mh/s ?

Chill there is no FPGA , I've had 1.2 gh/s just renting hashpower.

nobody will make FPGA now , only after the market cap for a coin will higher enough.

I think you spend too much in mining, are you spending about 6btc daily ?

I think it will better to buy summercoin directly before the POS !
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
this is just a small farms of 90mh's, but proof is there of big gpu farms..And then u hire 4 or 5 of these at a time making high hash,

https://images.weserv.nl/?w=800&url=i60.tinypic.com/m7g5za.jpg&fnr
https://images.weserv.nl/?w=800&url=i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag311/rizzman1000/20140314_013257_zps05cbb824.jpg&fnr
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Just want to say admin from Suprnova pool - Great Job Mate!!! You keep up with large surge and help other pools..

Not to see very often this kind of honest guy....just want to say that you really deserve applause - I will always mine on your pools!

If this is future of X11 mining you have to be prepared to quadruple your pipes! ;-)

cheers mate ! Smiley

+1 (well, without the mining bit Tongue)
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Summercoin Mining Pool Hub

http://summercoin.miningpoolhub.com

- Registration available
- DDoS protected
- You can also mine other coins by single sign up

Just come and mine together!!

Which stratum u using ? I cannot see found blocks on your site

Well we opened pool just one hour ago, and didn't find any block yet.
More miners are coming and will find it soon.

We have opened other x11 algo coins, like darkcoin, givecoin, so it will work too.

Roll Eyes

but you guys noticed what this coin and it's stratum is all about, don't you ?  Grin

I know what this coin is.
Is there something to tweak from previous stratum settings?

*lol*

I'm excited to see what you explain to your miners when no block was found until end of PoW ^^

What this mean ? They find block or not ? I've got my rig there now

We haven't find any blocks yet.
We have 13 hours left so seems to find block before closing.

Ive also sent You PM...
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
Just want to say admin from Suprnova pool - Great Job Mate!!! You keep up with large surge and help other pools..

Not to see very often this kind of honest guy....just want to say that you really deserve applause - I will always mine on your pools!

If this is future of X11 mining you have to be prepared to quadruple your pipes! ;-)

cheers mate ! Smiley
legendary
HashHarder Miners After Block 10,000.. Question

After 10,000 is reached - those of you who still have rigs hashing away - as that hash will be pointless, I will be redirecting the hash to another of the X11 Pools.

Now I only have a few - so please let me know which pool you wish me to redirect to. Also - please make sure that you change your workername at that stage to reflect the new coin.

If we can have a consensus then I will action the consensus. Even if its a X11 coin I don't currently have on HashHarder.

They will mine another coin, sell to BTC then buy SUM and give to miners Wink

That's an idea.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
That p2pool still own me about 2k ...I don't think i will ever receive but we shall see.

You will never get that coin from p2pool.
legendary
MiningPoolHub - check your PM. You have miners on your pool so I thought I'd try to advise you so they don't end up being screwed out of the last hours of mining this coin.

Sorry I couldn't be more useful, but hopefully you can work out what is needed from what I said.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

After 10,000 is reached - those of you who still have rigs hashing away - as that hash will be pointless, I will be redirecting the hash to another of the X11 Pools.

Now I only have a few - so please let me know which pool you wish me to redirect to. Also - please make sure that you change your workername at that stage to reflect the new coin.

If we can have a consensus then I will action the consensus. Even if its a X11 coin I don't currently have on HashHarder.

They will mine another coin, sell to BTC then buy SUM and give to miners Wink
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006
Mining Pool Hub
Summercoin Mining Pool Hub

http://summercoin.miningpoolhub.com

- Registration available
- DDoS protected
- You can also mine other coins by single sign up

Just come and mine together!!

Which stratum u using ? I cannot see found blocks on your site

Well we opened pool just one hour ago, and didn't find any block yet.
More miners are coming and will find it soon.

We have opened other x11 algo coins, like darkcoin, givecoin, so it will work too.

Roll Eyes

but you guys noticed what this coin and it's stratum is all about, don't you ?  Grin

I know what this coin is.
Is there something to tweak from previous stratum settings?

*lol*

I'm excited to see what you explain to your miners when no block was found until end of PoW ^^

What this mean ? They find block or not ? I've got my rig there now

We haven't find any blocks yet.
We have 13 hours left so seems to find block before closing.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500

DRK would be only logical.
legendary
Activity: 1457
i wish MONSTERHASH WOULD LOAD!!!
legendary

Activity: 210
an x 11 multipool would be ground breaking  Smiley
legendary
what is POW? and what happened if it will be end? sorry for being like noob with this question ? but i really dont kno about it and didnt find anything

POW is the X11 mining phase than can be done p2pool, solo or on pools.

This will end at block 10,000 i beleive, when the POS phase will kick in.

Basically, stop your mining rigs after block 10,000 - and definately don't rent any after you get close (at least not for this coin).

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
It is funny people keep pointing at these mythical FPGAs lol.

I'm sure they will exist eventually but I don't think they are good enough yet.

The high net hash is most likely due to rented rigs and/or miners who want to try to mine X11 for the first time. All the pools were "attacked" by massive influx of people using scrypt protocol.

SummerCoin could possibly be the coin to push X11 algorithm to mainstream crypto (and of course, the arrival of better FPGA).

In the mean time, the increase of hashrate is not attributed to FPGAs.... yet......

maybe someone is renting fpga without knowing it lol

there is a proof that betarig is all about gpu?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
It is funny people keep pointing at these mythical FPGAs lol.

I'm sure they will exist eventually but I don't think they are good enough yet.

The high net hash is most likely due to rented rigs and/or miners who want to try to mine X11 for the first time. All the pools were "attacked" by massive influx of people using scrypt protocol.

SummerCoin could possibly be the coin to push X11 algorithm to mainstream crypto (and of course, the arrival of better FPGA).

In the mean time, the increase of hashrate is not attributed to FPGAs.... yet......

Actually You can use the ztex boards just fine for X11, there is already a public bitstream for Blake, which is a part of X11, someone just needs to modify this to work with the Rest of the algos
Activity: 238
what is POW? and what happened if it will be end? sorry for being like noob with this question ? but i really dont kno about it and didnt find anything
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Bring me proof of that fpga x11 mining thing and me make lots of money together.

I don't have any proof.

http://www.pvsm.ru/images/alternativnoe-ispolzovanie-moshnostei-GPU-2.jpg

Naah for 600Mh/s almost 300Gpus ..
Do you know how much it cost to buy or to rent ?
I think it's better to buy directly summercoin instead rent...
i didn't make any kind of calculation but if they rent so much power maybe they are doing instant sell of summercoin just to cover a few their investment.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

I don't have any proof.

http://www.pvsm.ru/images/alternativnoe-ispolzovanie-moshnostei-GPU-2.jpg

that's not even close to 600mH/s which is equal to 300 gpu
Jump to: