Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 104. (Read 162063 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
Watch the launch comming Wink
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
Any updates from the guys at hashmonster? I havent been able to log on for a few hours?  Just want to be sure your still scoring and payouts happening?

Thanks guys

so annoyed with myself that i chose that hashmonster pool..goes down at a critical time  Angry
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Only 900 blocks left  Shocked
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Just want to say admin from Suprnova pool - Great Job Mate!!! You keep up with large surge and help other pools..

Not to see very often this kind of honest guy....just want to say that you really deserve applause - I will always mine on your pools!

If this is future of X11 mining you have to be prepared to quadruple your pipes! ;-)

cheers mate ! Smiley
yes,great Job Mate! also thank friend invited me into pool
Activity: 837
Merit: 505
SGminer have in the log file like this record

[19:06:37] GPU3: Idle for more than 60 seconds, declaring SICK!
[19:06:37] GPU3: Attempting to restart
[19:06:37] Thread 6 still exists, killing it off
[19:06:37] Thread 7 still exists, killing it off

after that the process is aborted. what could be the reason? I overestimated the frequency of the GPU from 1070 to 1200.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Any updates from the guys at hashmonster? I havent been able to log on for a few hours?  Just want to be sure your still scoring and payouts happening?

Thanks guys
legendary
Merit: 1004
I have my wallet unlocked, but after closing and reopening it again, it got locked and i have to unlock it again. How to fix this, currently i can't get stake interest.
thats normal.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
http://coinok.pw will open for summercoin:

-faucet
-explorer
-scratch game
-paper wallet

please reserve our bounties (500 coins for each)

send me your wallet Wink

you will only pay once complete Cheesy it should be done pretty soon Cheesy
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

-faucet
-explorer
-scratch game
-paper wallet

send me your wallet Wink
TTM
Activity: 140
I have my wallet unlocked, but after closing and reopening it again, it got locked and i have to unlock it again. How to fix this, currently i can't get stake interest.
Activity: 616

i will not spend too much time on rentals, in one week my farm is ready . hope to get 100mh/s on scrypt with GPU.

you told , you are renting 1,2Gh/s

looking at:
https://www.betarigs.com/list?miner_type=5&rig_size=3%2C5&rent_duration=3%2C6&support=0&quality=0

if you spend 0,0039 btc/Mh/day it's about 4,68 btc in one day of rent !

Did you calculate how many summercoin you can buy with 4,68btc ?

More than you are mining ?
Activity: 900
Merit: 500
Coinis really great! I like it very much.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093

-faucet
-explorer
-scratch game
-paper wallet

legendary
Merit: 1004
almost 1000 blocks left, i dont think it takes 10 hours left to end pow  Wink
Activity: 308
Bring me proof of that fpga x11 mining thing and me make lots of money together.

I don't have any proof.

How many gpus for 600Mh/s ?

Chill there is no FPGA , I've had 1.2 gh/s just renting hashpower.

nobody will make FPGA now , only after the market cap for a coin will higher enough.

I think you spend too much in mining, are you spending about 6btc daily ?

I think it will better to buy summercoin directly before the POS !

i will not spend too much time on rentals, in one week my farm is ready . hope to get 100mh/s on scrypt with GPU.

Also dont forget the fake share senders. 600mh/s is easy for them. Monitor the pool estimated %. If always extreme high % then they send fake shares.
Activity: 126
Bring me proof of that fpga x11 mining thing and me make lots of money together.

I don't have any proof.

How many gpus for 600Mh/s ?

Chill there is no FPGA , I've had 1.2 gh/s just renting hashpower.

nobody will make FPGA now , only after the market cap for a coin will higher enough.

I think you spend too much in mining, are you spending about 6btc daily ?

I think it will better to buy summercoin directly before the POS !

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
@TheCoinFinder are you the admin for hasharder.com? i keep getting an error on my miner saying dead pool

Yep.. whats ur user? and ip (well PM me these details)...
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
@TheCoinFinder are you the admin for hasharder.com? i keep getting an error on my miner saying dead pool
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Just want to say admin from Suprnova pool - Great Job Mate!!! You keep up with large surge and help other pools..

Not to see very often this kind of honest guy....just want to say that you really deserve applause - I will always mine on your pools!

If this is future of X11 mining you have to be prepared to quadruple your pipes! ;-)

cheers mate ! Smiley

Thanks mate, glad You like it and are mining on my pools :-)

Activity: 126
HashHarder Miners After Block 10,000.. Question

After 10,000 is reached - those of you who still have rigs hashing away - as that hash will be pointless, I will be redirecting the hash to another of the X11 Pools.

Now I only have a few - so please let me know which pool you wish me to redirect to. Also - please make sure that you change your workername at that stage to reflect the new coin.

If we can have a consensus then I will action the consensus. Even if its a X11 coin I don't currently have on HashHarder.

They will mine another coin, sell to BTC then buy SUM and give to miners Wink

That's an idea.

A very good one indeed ! +1
Jump to: