Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 116. (Read 162063 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
hashrate is fluctuating badly at hasharder... sgminer shows me a total of 65 mh/s at HH i get 13-28-7-72-18-28

fuck that pool.

but then again, they give me the most...soo...kinda conflicted.
+1-14-77-88-131  Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
hashrate is fluctuating badly at hasharder... sgminer shows me a total of 65 mh/s at HH i get 13-28-7-72-18-28

fuck that pool.

where do you mine?

Activity: 140
Mine is doing the same on supernov and by the looks of it everyone is having that issue. I'm at 70% efficiency.. That is not on my end... Net Hash just plummeted..
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

fuck that pool.

Activity: 224
diff adjustment SUCKS... 36 - 282 - 71 in one minute...

lol, kgw? does it have that?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
I take it this is a sign everything is working ok, just very, very slow to sync blocks and coins with the network?

Did you DL the new wallet? If not it will hang.

i think you can only see the green arrow on the right after downloading the new wallet.

My wallet is saying I have a stake, but its only a portion of the coins that have found their way through

legendary
diff adjustment SUCKS... 36 - 282 - 71 in one minute...
legendary
what is this message in sgminer window
"worker is temporarily banned"
im mining in suprnova and getting all my shares reject by that message

what is going on on sum poos?

usually when there are a large number of rejects, the pools stop you for a period of time. some sort of attempt to prevent DDoS

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
what is this message in sgminer window
"worker is temporarily banned"
im mining in suprnova and getting all my shares reject by that message

what is going on on sum poos?
legendary
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
that is some wonky-ass diff adjustment.

Apparently it's acting weird cause PoS started up. According to OP atleast.
Activity: 140
I take it this is a sign everything is working ok, just very, very slow to sync blocks and coins with the network?

Did you DL the new wallet? If not it will hang.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006
that is some wonky-ass diff adjustment.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
legendary

is it only me or is hashharder stucking a bit...  Huh
hashharder works awfully, don't use it, they can't handle hashrate

It was just an openfiles limit that I hadn't updated for this pool.

That's sorted now.

Could you please tell me the real hashrate of your pool ?

and also my hash rate? I've sent the address which I mined in private.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
is it only me or is hashharder stucking a bit...  Huh
hashharder works awfully, don't use it, they can't handle hashrate

It was just an openfiles limit that I hadn't updated for this pool.

That's sorted now.

Someone is using exploit on maxminer, look at the invalids in round shares. Someone (g23545014) send 800000% invalid, but get paid a lot (example : 2000 valids / 5000000 invalids, get 17 SUM)
(and of course, never find any block)

Sad

i'm sure is not the only one

Hi !

Don't worry, you are only paid for VALID shares, not invalid.. That is why they are called "INvalid" :-)

We've talked to ocminer, since it is his stratum, and he told us there is currently no exploit he is aware of and we
are constantly looking at the hashes and checking.

Maxminers , your pool runs ok?

Yes, we're full but okay so far. We're not aware of any problems, do you have any ?

Yes, I don;'t know if hashharder mine normal or they have problems...at least the front page is having problems

Activity: 392
Someone is using exploit on maxminer, look at the invalids in round shares. Someone (g23545014) send 800000% invalid, but get paid a lot (example : 2000 valids / 5000000 invalids, get 17 SUM)

Sad

Hi !

Don't worry, you are only paid for VALID shares, not invalid.. That is why they are called "INvalid" :-)

We've talked to ocminer, since it is his stratum, and he told us there is currently no exploit he is aware of and we

Yes, we're full but okay so far. We're not aware of any problems, do you have any ?
Activity: 378
summer coins are hard to get... diff is insane atm...

Sad

Hi !

Jump to: