Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 117. (Read 162063 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Monsterhash,
I hope your front is just not working right, because I have put a ton of hash on you and gotten very few coins.
I also had about 1/2 hour where my hashrate on sgminer was fine, but you were only crediting it at 25% of my
work.  WHat is going on?
same here... maxminers and hashharder the same...

Can you explain why it is too low on maxminers ?! We are running the standard mpos with ocminer's stratum and nothing special, it should be the same as on suprnova or any other mpos pool..

We don't see any problems at all currently...

Did you check your Transactions on our pool ? Is there missing something ?
Activity: 392
Someone is using exploit on maxminer, look at the invalids in round shares. Someone (g23545014) send 800000% invalid, but get paid a lot (example : 2000 valids / 5000000 invalids, get 17 SUM)
(and of course, never find any block)

Sad

i'm sure is not the only one

Hi !

Don't worry, you are only paid for VALID shares, not invalid.. That is why they are called "INvalid" :-)

We've talked to ocminer, since it is his stratum, and he told us there is currently no exploit he is aware of and we
are constantly looking at the hashes and checking.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
Monsterhash,
I hope your front is just not working right, because I have put a ton of hash on you and gotten very few coins.
I also had about 1/2 hour where my hashrate on sgminer was fine, but you were only crediting it at 25% of my
work.  WHat is going on?
same here... maxminers and hashharder the same...
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Monsterhash,
work.  WHat is going on?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hey dev, I also asked you on twitter about MAC and UNIX wallet. Are they available? If not, is there a bountie for them?

Mac wallet is available in the first post Wink

Hi devs, i don't see the "Unlock wallet" option in menu Settings. i'm using Windows wallet version 1.0.6.0.

Is your wallet locked? If not, don't worry. Your PoS coin will be created when it meets the requirement.

Is there any block explorer?

Activity: 140
so, you planned for 7 days mining on pow, right?
and it will be X11
then please correct the announce post, it says scrypt and topic title says X11

Thanks, updated. Yep, maybe 7 days POW in X11 algorithm, no ASIC miner.

Hi devs, i don't see the "Unlock wallet" option in menu Settings. i'm using Windows wallet version 1.0.6.0.

Wallet will be unlocked by default only locked if you encrypt it.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hey dev, I also asked you on twitter about MAC and UNIX wallet. Are they available? If not, is there a bountie for them?

Mac wallet is available in the first post Wink

Is your wallet locked? If not, don't worry. Your PoS coin will be created when it meets the requirement.
TTM
so, you planned for 7 days mining on pow, right?
and it will be X11
then please correct the announce post, it says scrypt and topic title says X11

Thanks, updated. Yep, maybe 7 days POW in X11 algorithm, no ASIC miner.

Activity: 462
Activity: 182
Someone is using exploit on maxminer, look at the invalids in round shares. Someone (g23545014) send 800000% invalid, but get paid a lot (example : 2000 valids / 5000000 invalids, get 17 SUM)
(and of course, never find any block)

Sad

i'm sure is not the only one
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
    I'm still confused how long do coins need to mature till they can stake? I had over 4k confirms and my coins were still not mature according to the wallet. Can you just lay out the requirements for staking?

ok, let me figure out:
    1. Make sure your computer is unlocked.
    2. Your coin need 24 hours to met the minage.
    3. You have to wait in some more hours for PoS block all of my friends get PoS now, just need more time.

And remember that, if you get the green icon at the bottom right, you will receive PoS coin soon.

So, computer unlocked = just having the PC on when mining?
    Does the wallet need to be up at all times?

No, you have to unlock your wallet if your wallet is locked.
    • How to mint if your wallet is locked?
      • 1st way:
        • go to Help -> Debug window -> Console (tab)
        • type: walletpassphrase Wallet_Password 9999999  true
        • see the golden lock at the bottom right, it was unlocked
      • 2nd way:
        • go to setting->unlock wallet
        • type your Wallet_Password

That's recommended but you may tun off your wallet when you need.

Shouldn't the wallet be automatically unlocked when you download it?

I mean, since this is going to be a POS coin and the whole point with it being to stake coins later, why have it locked on default?[/list]
    TTM
    I don't see the "Unlock wallet" option on menu Settings.
    legendary
    Activity: 1204
    Merit: 1004
    minep.it working?
      I'm still confused how long do coins need to mature till they can stake? I had over 4k confirms and my coins were still not mature according to the wallet. Can you just lay out the requirements for staking?

ok, let me figure out:
      3. You have to wait in some more hours for PoS block all of my friends get PoS now, just need more time.

And remember that, if you get the green icon at the bottom right, you will receive PoS coin soon.

No, you have to unlock your wallet if your wallet is locked.
      • How to mint if your wallet is locked?
        • 1st way:
          • go to Help -> Debug window -> Console (tab)
          • type: walletpassphrase Wallet_Password 9999999  true
        • 2nd way:
          • go to setting->unlock wallet
          • type your Wallet_Password

That's recommended but you may tun off your wallet when you need.
      Activity: 210

ok, let me figure out:

can u accumulate coin age ? if i dont open my wallet for 3 days and open on 4th day do i get more PoS because my coins have higher coin age ?
      Activity: 588
      Merit: 500
      Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

ok, let me figure out:

TTM

ok, let me figure out:

So Summbercoin doesn't wait till the end of PoW to start PoS ?

ok, let me figure out:

legendary
      Activity: 3808
      Merit: 1723
      Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
      Jesus Christ! Why cant there be any decent pools actually working
      Jump to: