Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 121. (Read 162063 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Probably because your pool is so small its not found a block yet. When it does, you will get your share.
The smaller the pool, the lesser the block found and the longer it takes to get your share.

Thanks for answer. *lots and lots of swearing*... Ok. I should have stuck with HashHarder last night and I'd have been a rich man! Dammmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnit!!!!!!!!

stick with

https://sum.suprnova.cc

that's where most of the action is.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
attn p2poolers.  I have a modified P2Pool that should be read to go, I'll share the link on github as soon as I can test it.  Only problem is I am unable to build summercoind on linux.  First I noticed that part of leveldb was missing, so I copied that folder in from darkcoin, but now I'm getting more compilation errors:
obj/init.o: In function `uint256 Hash9(char*, char*)':
/usr/src/SUMC/src/hashblock.h:85: undefined reference to `sph_blake512_init'
/usr/src/SUMC/src/hashblock.h:86: undefined reference to `sph_blake512'
... and much more

Has anyone succeeded in compiling?  Surely the exchanges must have.  Any advice?

Search for a post by me a lot earlier in this thread.. i explain how to fix it.
Activity: 408
Merit: 250
ded
attn p2poolers.  I have a modified P2Pool that should be read to go, I'll share the link on github as soon as I can test it.  Only problem is I am unable to build summercoind on linux.  First I noticed that part of leveldb was missing, so I copied that folder in from darkcoin, but now I'm getting more compilation errors:
... and much more

Has anyone succeeded in compiling?  Surely the exchanges must have.  Any advice?

afaik, you need to make a file in src/leveldb/ executable. "chmod +x path/to/summercoin/src/leveldb/*.*" with out the quotes and then 'make' again should do it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Probably because your pool is so small its not found a block yet. When it does, you will get your share.
The smaller the pool, the lesser the block found and the longer it takes to get your share.

Thanks for answer. *lots and lots of swearing*... Ok. I should have stuck with HashHarder last night and I'd have been a rich man! Dammmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnit!!!!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Our guy in the pool 460.006 ks asic this?

163,944.314 by summer day

: (

that's a 200 r9 280x gpu farm, nothing special here
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
nvm got it working
Activity: 252
Cryptomancer
... and much more

Activity: 210
MINEP.iT SUMMERCOIN -

I mined on this pool for 8 hours @ 6Mhs and NO COINS! I could see my Mhs incoming and shares increasing but woke up to nothing!

What's going on with this?

Activity: 311
Our guy in the pool 460.006 ks asic this?

163,944.314 by summer day

: (
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
MINEP.iT SUMMERCOIN -

I mined on this pool for 8 hours @ 6Mhs and NO COINS! I could see my Mhs incoming and shares increasing but woke up to nothing!

What's going on with this?
Activity: 658
hw do i mine this coin? sgminer just says probing for alive pool and screen goes black  Huh
Activity: 311
Someone is mining for this pool summer.monsterhash.me paying this? this all ok?

There are no confirmed blocks yet, but we are monitoring the pool very closely, so don't worry.

We still have lots of free space  :

https://summer.monsterhash.me

We are confirmed finding blocks, get in, make us at least your backup pool ! you earn a much bigger chunk on a smaller pool !

Thanks buddy did 1 withdrawal in your pool and it was fast, is going very well thank the pool
Activity: 126
PEOPLE, DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE TOTAL HASHRATE, IT JUMPS BECAUSE OF POS BLOCK WAS CREATED, IT'S NORMAL. SO OUR MININGDAY WILL DECREASE FAST. GET YOUR COIN NOW BEFORE TOO LATE, NOTHING WRONG HERE

Thanks, finally we have a Dev who is active and actually cares Smiley

YEP

+1 DEV!
Activity: 504
PEOPLE, DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE TOTAL HASHRATE, IT JUMPS BECAUSE OF POS BLOCK WAS CREATED, IT'S NORMAL. SO OUR MININGDAY WILL DECREASE FAST. GET YOUR COIN NOW BEFORE TOO LATE, NOTHING WRONG HERE

Thanks, finally we have a Dev who is active and actually cares Smiley
Activity: 585
wow,this coin is so hot
Activity: 378
nice dump on bittrex - looks like a last chance to get them cheap

Can't worry about all the dumps that will happen between now and when POW stops. Go look at the full chart of AC, same thing will happen just in shorter time frame, IMO.
Activity: 378
X11+PoS is an interesting combination, is there any plan to get listed on Poloniex, Mintpal, Bter or Cryptsy?

It's on Poloniex and Bittrex so far. Just launched.

Activity: 243
X11+PoS is an interesting combination, is there any plan to get listed on Poloniex, Mintpal, Bter or Cryptsy?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
PEOPLE, DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE TOTAL HASHRATE, IT JUMPS BECAUSE POS BLOCK WAS CREATED, IT'S NORMAL. SO OUR MININGDAY WILL DECREASE FAST. GET YOUR COIN NOW BEFORE TOO LATE, NOTHING WRONG HERE
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Something wrong with the coin, difficulty is like on a rollercoaster.
Jump to: