Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 123. (Read 162063 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Is this the first POS X11 coin?

second

did you update it?

Anyone know if you need to update your wallet ? or it go automatic after syncronise

What was the first?

For me it worked to redownload it from the first page. It didn't update auto.

but it worked fine till like 2 hours ago and now it keeps saying synchronising with network 120 blocks needed.
i didnt heared anything was going to change. can not just download new wallet right all my coins are on it.

* download new wallet. Sounds like you have.
* Go to where your wallet is located - a folder called summercoin or something, in c: drive probably - users, your user, appdata, roaming, summer
* save a copy of your wallet and summercoin.conf (I didn't actually check if this file was different, but I think it is) - save them somewhere else in case things go wrong.
* delete all the other files except wallet.dat and summercoin.conf
* Run your recently downloaded wallet
* Go make a cup of coffee or do something for a few hours while the new wallet syncs up
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

second

did you update it?

Anyone know if you need to update your wallet ? or it go automatic after syncronise

What was the first?

but it worked fine till like 2 hours ago and now it keeps saying synchronising with network 120 blocks needed.
i didnt heared anything was going to change. can not just download new wallet right all my coins are on it.

mate, make a backup of your wallet , redownload the wallet , 2 hours ago it was about block 3000 and on the first page is saying mandatory update block 3000 .
legendary
Activity: 1204

second

did you update it?

What was the first?

legendary
Activity: 1456
second wallet all synced up.

arrow still waiting for confirmation that it is a stake holder.

Where can we spend these bad boy coins? Ice cream shop? Pool side beer?

second

did you update it?

What was the first?

legendary
Merit: 1004

second

did you update it?

What was the first?

badgercoin (BDG)
Activity: 140

second

did you update it?

What was the first?
legendary

second

did you update it?

legendary
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
hold guys, 40k once it hit mintpal
did you update it?
legendary
Merit: 1004
.0008 coming Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Almost 4k! This is such a promising coin!
legendary
Damn now my wallet is doing weerd to what does that update mean ? just wait or what ?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Where can I find the network.py for p2pool mining summercoin?
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Legendary
I abandon the sinking whitecoin ship and come aboard the Summercoin

There were great national coins (Auroracoin), there were great colored coins (Blackcoin)

Now is the time for great season coin - Summercoin  Cool

Dev team, don't disappoint me please  Cool

Any of these pools actually working?
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Do you guys saying that you can mine like any coin with asics and girdseed? Cuz i`ve been told that Zeus, girdseed ect are designed just for lite coin...

I don't think so, they are designed for scrypt coins. But gridseed can dual mine sha-256 and scrypt, but I don't think it does dual mining very well. mainly good for scrypt at the moment.

but are you saying that if i have one girdseed so i can be able to mine all scrypt coins such as doge, asia and the others?

Im gridseed expert got like 100 here, but yes all script but not n-adaptive or x11 coins ofcourse
but dodge,lite,wc,ftc etc all script np

How long is the life of those gridseeds 350-400kh/s. 1 year, 2 years, couple of months...?
Jump to: