Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 124. (Read 162063 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
read first topic , mandatory update at block 3000.

thank you
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

yeah, when Polo get's the BTC volume on anything, MintPal tends to just put up coins and bypass the voting....

congrats for Poloniex, this will be big Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
read first topic , mandatory update at block 3000.
legendary
Activity: 1148
anyone with valid node please? My wallet is staying out of synch
Activity: 138
New POS coin without ASICs is great! Thanks devs for a great coin free of ASIC dumpers.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

yeah, when Polo get's the BTC volume on anything, MintPal tends to just put up coins and bypass the voting....
legendary
Activity: 1204
Do you guys saying that you can mine like any coin with asics and girdseed? Cuz i`ve been told that Zeus, girdseed ect are designed just for lite coin...

I don't think so, they are designed for scrypt coins. But gridseed can dual mine sha-256 and scrypt, but I don't think it does dual mining very well. mainly good for scrypt at the moment.

but are you saying that if i have one girdseed so i can be able to mine all scrypt coins such as doge, asia and the others?

Im gridseed expert got like 100 here, but yes all script but not n-adaptive or x11 coins ofcourse
but dodge,lite,wc,ftc etc all script np
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Do you guys saying that you can mine like any coin with asics and girdseed? Cuz i`ve been told that Zeus, girdseed ect are designed just for lite coin...

I don't think so, they are designed for scrypt coins. But gridseed can dual mine sha-256 and scrypt, but I don't think it does dual mining very well. mainly good for scrypt at the moment.

but are you saying that if i have one girdseed so i can be able to mine all scrypt coins such as doge, asia and the others?

yes all scrypt, you can't mine scrypt-n, x11, hefty1, scrypt jane, x13, scryp-og, jackpot algo...

Thanks man!
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

yes all scrypt, you can't mine scrypt-n, x11, hefty1, scrypt jane, x13, scryp-og, jackpot algo...
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
We also started a Pool for you, finally:

https://summer.monsterhash.me

Thanks to ocminer for the help with the stratum and pool code, please spread the hash and join us, no fee !

We have a fully scalable system, we simply add more nodes if any performance problem arises, try us or make us at least your backup pool !

And we already have our first miners, hop in and make us at least your backup pool !

We give out 0% liftetime fee for the first 50 miners ! We will surely do some big rewards as soon as we have enough hashrate, get in !

Start ming now !

https://summer.monsterhash.me

Our server is booooreed... We need more miners.. come on guys.. Spread the hash ! :-)

We currently are US based, in NY, and should have excellent ping to US miners !
Activity: 94
Merit: 10

Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Damn there is something really wrong cause look at the diff,

and block findings on the pools

maybe a few renters have come to an end on the leases?

Also if one of the bigger pools suddenly shuts down it affects the difficulty immediately.
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
no , I am mining here : http://www.hashharder.com/x11/summercoin

I think that was kind of luck , or the big pool were down. Because now the dif is 300 or somthing

I remember you were the second person to join me in that pool. Cheesy

yeah you have right , we also found first block at maxminers Smiley if you remember

Yeah! LOL btw, just as you wrote that I happened to find another block at maxminers! hahaha, with my hashrate xD
legendary
Activity: 1456

maybe a few renters have come to an end on the leases?
Activity: 126
no , I am mining here : http://www.hashharder.com/x11/summercoin

I think that was kind of luck , or the big pool were down. Because now the dif is 300 or somthing

I remember you were the second person to join me in that pool. Cheesy

yeah you have right , we also found first block at maxminers Smiley if you remember
legendary
Activity: 1456

legendary

Activity: 518
legendary
He rents op betarigs Wink

i know he rent mine sometimes Wink