Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 129. (Read 162063 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
summer.dgbpool.com

we will live soon. : )

You are a scammer. You steal all cinni coins.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Guys, srsly, what are you talking about ?

X11 is easy for fpga, they are programable!

Even if all alt coins switch to scrypt-n there will be asics, fpgas, godzillas, tornados ...name it ... out there that will mine the shit out of the coins.

Thats life! Coins are money and where money can be made, ppl will find a way not to use GPU / CPU. And its better for mother nature. Wasting tons of electricity cant be the way....

Yes, if profit is high enough, fpga and asic will come into play
Activity: 308
Guys, srsly, what are you talking about ?

X11 is easy for fpga, they are programable!

Even if all alt coins switch to scrypt-n there will be asics, fpgas, godzillas, tornados ...name it ... out there that will mine the shit out of the coins.

Thats life! Coins are money and where money can be made, ppl will find a way not to use GPU / CPU. And its better for mother nature. Wasting tons of electricity cant be the way....
Activity: 177
20ghz x11 is small, equal to 7ghz scrypt
Activity: 126
apparently chinese are using fpga to mine x11, this explains those huge hash

they are raping every single x11 coin, the future for gpu is really scrypt-n or just something not minable at all, like pure pos clone

Yes, as far as i know, theoretically, it is easy to implement fpga into x11, much easier than scrypt

To add up, it is better for them to making profit in the shadow,  not to reveal to the public
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Net Hashrate

33,234.40 MH/s

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

i see "only" about 20GH/s
Activity: 476
apparently chinese are using fpga to mine x11, this explaing those huge hash

they are raping every single x11 coin, the future for gpu is really scrypt-n or just something not minable at all like pure pos clone

proof?

some chinese admit it, i'm not 100% sure of course but many post are popping out about this

i guess there is nothing Asic proof, pure POS is the future  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

they are raping every single x11 coin, the future for gpu is really scrypt-n or just something not minable at all like pure pos clone

proof?

some chinese admit it, i'm not 100% sure of course but many post are popping out about this
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Anyone received PoS block ?

Some more hours, your coin doesn't meet min coinage now.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

proof?
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
Net Hashrate

33,234.40 MH/s

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked
Activity: 49
I'm Mining it, I want summer !!!!  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
Anyone received PoS block ?
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
apparently chinese are using fpga to mine x11, this explains those huge hash

they are raping every single x11 coin, the future for gpu is really scrypt-n or just something not minable at all, like pure pos clone
Please put your wallet in giveaway thread, we will collect address then send coin to you as soon as possible.
bbr
Activity: 290
Getting 2.1MH/s on a 7970 and 280x each with:

-I 13 -g 2 --thread-concurrency 8191 --lookup-gap 2 --gpu-engine 1052 --gpu-memclock 1500 -w 256 --gpu-powertune -20
Activity: 616
Hi all, if you love SummerCoin, please set this line above your signature. That will help us much in marketing.

Hurry up! Enjoy this Summer with Summercoin ! X11/POS Coin. Stake interest up to 10% Daily

Code:
[b][size=13pt][url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsummercoinpos10-per-day-in-5-daysnew-wallet-581065][color=Navy]Hurry up! Enjoy this Summer with[color=Orangered] Summercoin ! X11/POS Coin.[color=Navy] Stake interest up to [color=Orangered]10% Daily[/url][/b]
too long can set it in my signature.  Huh

This may be ok for you.
Code:
[b][size=12pt][url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsummercoinpos10-per-day-in-5-daysnew-wallet-581065][color=Navy]Enjoy this Summer with [color=Orangered]Summercoin ! X11/POS Coin ![/url][/b]
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hi all, if you love SummerCoin, please set this line above your signature. That will help us much in marketing.

Hurry up! Enjoy this Summer with Summercoin ! X11/POS Coin. Stake interest up to 10% Daily

Code:
[b][size=13pt][url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsummercoinpos10-per-day-in-5-daysnew-wallet-581065][color=Navy]Hurry up! Enjoy this Summer with[color=Orangered] Summercoin ! X11/POS Coin.[color=Navy] Stake interest up to [color=Orangered]10% Daily[/url][/b]

Hurry up! Enjoy this Summer with Summercoin ! X11/POS Coin !
Code:
[b][size=12pt][url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsummercoinpos10-per-day-in-5-daysnew-wallet-581065][color=Navy]Hurry up! Enjoy this Summer with[color=Orangered] Summercoin ! X11/POS Coin ![/url][/b]

Done
too long can set it in my signature.  Huh

You may try a shorter one.

give me some coin to test the stake please  Cheesy

Wait some more hours, stake will work  Cheesy
Activity: 56

Code:

give me some coin to test the stake please  Cheesy
Jump to: