Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 128. (Read 162063 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Guys, srsly, what are you talking about ?

X11 is easy for fpga, they are programable!

Even if all alt coins switch to scrypt-n there will be asics, fpgas, godzillas, tornados ...name it ... out there that will mine the shit out of the coins.

Thats life! Coins are money and where money can be made, ppl will find a way not to use GPU / CPU. And its better for mother nature. Wasting tons of electricity cant be the way....

scrypt-n require a very expensive asic to run, same for fpga, and scrypt-n can be changed fairly easy to avoid them every time

I know. You can change 1 byte in coinsource to change it. But thats not the point.
If there is a algo used by tons of coins, there will be asics and so on.
If there is money to be made, there will be guys making it.

Its always a race. But rly, the use of high end GPU to mine coins and waste so much power cant be the solution for the cryptos future.

Im happy with my gridseeds at 440mh/s right now, bought for 90$ and I just "waste" 6Watts of power.
So there will be a market for everybodys pocket. Asics for 10$ or 10000$ who cares.

i just don't like that an enviroment that was supposed to be decentralized, it results at the end, centralised

everyone should be able to mine without selling his family, and asic are certainly against this, just take a look at KNC miner with their space farm

p.s. you mean 440kh/s?

Yea sure, 440KH/s, sorry typo.

But isnt that nice ? You need to buy a GPU for 200$ to reach the same and waste 2-300 Watts of power for the same.

Sure its bad that ppl with money even make more money with asics, I totaly understand it. On a sidenote, a guy who  invested millions in hardware, will not dump the coins for 1 satoshi as he has the value in asics in his server home......
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
Again pool fall away and supernova is getting blocks like crazy ?
Activity: 378
Anyone received PoS block ?

icon on wallet just turned green saying coins are mature enough, no stake yet though....

cause its not pos yet right only after pow version

yeah, based on the OP, it looks like POS happens during POW phase as well... maybe dev can clarify..

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

icon on wallet just turned green saying coins are mature enough, no stake yet though....

wait for some more hours, The first block which I mined was create stack coin but I forgot to take a screen shot. That's the reason why I confirm PoS works well.
Activity: 22
We also started a Pool for you, finally:

https://summer.monsterhash.me

Thanks to ocminer for the help with the stratum and pool code, please spread the hash and join us, no fee !
legendary

cause its not pos yet right only after pow version
Activity: 378

legendary
retreat my buyorders cause i can see bad things can hapen with this hashrate on to the 0,00001 again Tongue
Activity: 350
Great one pull fall out now were on a 90% hashrate

true
legendary
Great one pull fall out now were on a 90% hashrate

Pool Hashrate

9,874.90 MH/s

Net Hashrate

11,614.97 MH/s
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
ooo

Sorry .

I realized after...why the hashing rate is droping ? not that I don't like to get more coins...but it may be some problems with pools...
Activity: 28
http://coinshift.com/stats/

This multipool is mining summer coin

How?

They mine scrypt coins....

No, they mine SMC (smart coin) not SummerCoin
Activity: 126
http://coinshift.com/stats/

This multipool is mining summer coin

How?

They mine scrypt coins....
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

Even if all alt coins switch to scrypt-n there will be asics, fpgas, godzillas, tornados ...name it ... out there that will mine the shit out of the coins.

Thats life! Coins are money and where money can be made, ppl will find a way not to use GPU / CPU. And its better for mother nature. Wasting tons of electricity cant be the way....

scrypt-n require a very expensive asic to run, same for fpga, and scrypt-n can be changed fairly easy to avoid them every time

I know. You can change 1 byte in coinsource to change it. But thats not the point.

Its always a race. But rly, the use of high end GPU to mine coins and waste so much power cant be the solution for the cryptos future.

Im happy with my gridseeds at 440mh/s right now, bought for 90$ and I just "waste" 6Watts of power.
So there will be a market for everybodys pocket. Asics for 10$ or 10000$ who cares.

i just don't like that an enviroment that was supposed to be decentralized, it results at the end, centralised

everyone should be able to mine without selling his family, and asic are certainly against this, just take a look at KNC miner with their space farm

p.s. you mean 440kh/s?
Activity: 148
Can someone explain how does the POS works ? I don't understand this : First week: Nominal Stake Interest: 1% per Year, block 13441 to 26880: Nominal Stake Interest: 10% Daily, day 26881 to 86400: Nominal Stake Interest: 1% Daily, First year - 10%, second year - 5%, third year goes on - 2%.

And when should it start ?
Activity: 308

legendary
Activity: 1456
apparently chinese are using fpga to mine x11, this explains those huge hash

they are raping every single x11 coin, the future for gpu is really scrypt-n or just something not minable at all, like pure pos clone

evidence?
Activity: 411
Is it too difficult nowadays to have a proper readme/doc pointing out all the dependencies that are needed or have to be build from source before even attempting to build the wallet itself? The summercoin wallet is as bad as the maxcoin wallet in terms of building that shit.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

Jump to: