Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 170. (Read 162063 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
http://mine-coin.de
Where is the github repository??

https://github.com/SumCoin/SUMC ?!

but src folder still missing
Activity: 187
FairCoin Core Developer
Where is the github repository??
"This is our Pub key to you if want it to setup payment for your pool: 03355abf1c3060f2fc96c1486d3ddbdaddb24ed1e6b057d4179cbc090134d090ab
Foundation address: SbcXQKB9wCZevLcugpKcweYkY9MHodWSkY"

sorry but (as a pool operator) i don't understand that....

A pool said that they need our pub key for setting up stratum, that's the reason why we post them. Normal stratum cannot run with SummerCoin wallet, need some modifies in order to get accepted block.

Basically, as opposed to an upfront premine, this coins has a set donation amount (20 coins of every found block) that needs to be donated to the FOUNDATION address provided in the wallet.

Without this modification, any found blocks by a pool will be rejected.

Therefore the stratum code needs to be modified to add this donation into the block transaction.

EMC2 uses this similarly with its Charity_Value, and so the code is easiest to adapt from that coin (AFAIK) as it is publically available, however the EMC2 codebase uses the Public Key as opposed to the Coin Address to add into the transaction (owing to the fact that the address is not in the wallet) - although I'm not too sure if that is an absolute requirement or not.

Thats correct, but there are more modifications necessary as this coin uses an other coin as base as emc2 did .. you'll find it when you look for FOUNDATION instead of CHARITY.

You can convert every (bitcoin-) address to pubkey also via the wallet (validateaddress function)

that don't sound easy.. Sad
will there be a source available for the stratum-mining software?

I'll be glad to release mine when everything goes well and I've cleaned up the source from the debug stuff, but it's not too hard to implement, i've started yesterday and got it finished this morning as there were more twirks than I thought, i've already released part of the source in my MaruCoin-Stratum as MaruCoin is also Auto-Donating (and is X13) so you can basically just "copy & paste" together MaruCoin Auto-Donation and xcoin hash and it'll do...

thaks! that sounds good. I'll try it and try to help
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

http://Summer.SuchPool.pw

Pre-register now on our pools! We are well known for our X11 pools, join the experts! Only 5 days of PoW!

1% Pool Fee / PROP payout system
Multiple Load-Balanced Node.JS Stratums + VARDIFF
24/7 Monitoring on Stratum, MPOS, Central Wallet, Mysql and much more
DDoS Protected Cluster System
Raided SSDs to ensure maximal performance and reliability on wallets + db
Multiple databases and frequent full database backups.
Hosted in a state of the art Datacenter using n+1
Best bandwidth carriers, excellent connectivity and latency worldwide

Point your miners at: stratum+tcp://stratum1.suchpool.pw:3336  and  stratum+tcp://stratum2.suchpool.pw:3336
Miners from europe can use stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.suchpool.pw:3336

http://Summer.SuchPool.pw
To reach us:

URL: http://www.suchpool.pw
    Email: [email protected]
    IRC: irc.freenode.net - #suchpool
    Twitter: @SuchPool

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
"This is our Pub key to you if want it to setup payment for your pool: 03355abf1c3060f2fc96c1486d3ddbdaddb24ed1e6b057d4179cbc090134d090ab

A pool said that they need our pub key for setting up stratum, that's the reason why we post them. Normal stratum cannot run with SummerCoin wallet, need some modifies in order to get accepted block.

Basically, as opposed to an upfront premine, this coins has a set donation amount (20 coins of every found block) that needs to be donated to the FOUNDATION address provided in the wallet.

Therefore the stratum code needs to be modified to add this donation into the block transaction.

EMC2 uses this similarly with its Charity_Value, and so the code is easiest to adapt from that coin (AFAIK) as it is publically available, however the EMC2 codebase uses the Public Key as opposed to the Coin Address to add into the transaction (owing to the fact that the address is not in the wallet) - although I'm not too sure if that is an absolute requirement or not.

Thats correct, but there are more modifications necessary as this coin uses an other coin as base as emc2 did .. you'll find it when you look for FOUNDATION instead of CHARITY.

You can convert every (bitcoin-) address to pubkey also via the wallet (validateaddress function)

I'll be glad to release mine when everything goes well and I've cleaned up the source from the debug stuff, but it's not too hard to implement, i've started yesterday and got it finished this morning as there were more twirks than I thought, i've already released part of the source in my MaruCoin-Stratum as MaruCoin is also Auto-Donating (and is X13) so you can basically just "copy & paste" together MaruCoin Auto-Donation and xcoin hash and it'll do...

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Activity: 154

okay thanks but does anybody knows what to modify in stratum NOMP (https://github.com/zone117x/node-open-mining-portal) ?
all this is a little bit unclear right know...

thanks.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Source code for linux build?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

Activity: 28

A pool owner said that he needs our pub key for setting up stratum, that's the reason why we post them. Normal stratum cannot run with SummerCoin wallet, need some modifies in order to get accepted block.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
GMT is now 18.02 I live in the UK Smiley

The UK isn't on GMT all year round Smiley
http://sum.mine-coin.de

is working with new wallet. current block 0

get ready!!
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I'm warming up my rig right not - https://sum.suprnova.cc - I count on you that you'll kick off first Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1456
Riddle me this....what happens in Autumn?
Activity: 154

legendary
Activity: 1204
Can you link maybe summer ?
Activity: 28
i think the dev updated the wallet with open ssl 1.0.1g
link is in first post

And then there is a different wallet a few pages back

Which one??

It's a wallet with the newest open ssl version. You can use both but the newer is recommended.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Whats the good new wallet we need i didnt download yet Tongue

Normaly im starting mining on pools first, but would be nice to have as backup.
Jump to: