Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 171. (Read 162063 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 504
So.. from what I can see there's only going to be 1 pool ready at launch. Can any other pools confirm they are ready?

1 pool is a perfect setup to get forking going on. How about the pools that have got this working share the necessary changes so that a few others can be ready at launch?
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
i think the dev updated the wallet with open ssl 1.0.1g
link is in first post

And then there is a different wallet a few pages back

Which one??
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
i think the dev has updated the wallet with open ssl 1.0.1g
link is in first post
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
Ah I see thanks for the info Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Yes will it take over the new chain from the start then ?

Aint the release in 5 mins ?

RE-LAUNCH DATE: 28 APRIL 2014 18:00 GMT

Countdown in op says 1h 5 minutes, but it should be in 4 minutes now if its gmt.....

GMT is 16:59 right now

Satoshi set-up this forum. He is British, which is why the clock on the threads is GMT, but there is no adjustment in daylight saving for some reason - he set-up bitcointalk in the winter, so until October, the forum runs GMT -1hr

GMT never changes. It's a constant time. We just change our clocks here in the UK, to an hour ahead, to get more daylight. Your clock (if you're in the UK) will show 18:06 right now but GMT is still 17:06.

Anyway... back on topic Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

Countdown in op says 1h 5 minutes, but it should be in 4 minutes now if its gmt.....

Satoshi set-up this forum. He is British, which is why the clock on the threads is GMT, but there is no adjustment in daylight saving for some reason - he set-up bitcointalk in the winter, so until October, the forum runs GMT -1hr
GMT is now 18.02 I live in the UK Smiley

I live in UK too. But the rest of us are on GMT+1 right now, it's Summer!!
bbr
Activity: 290
18:04 BST (17:04 GMT)
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
GMT is now 18.02 I live in the UK Smiley

Activity: 308

legendary
Activity: 1204

Activity: 308
Yes but it says its still mining the old chain so i just wondered Wink so supernova is oke i guess

re-launch is in 1h something.....
legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1017
how long since release?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Yes but it says its still mining the old chain so i just wondered Wink so supernova is oke i guess

Well.. there is no new chain atm Smiley))
legendary
legendary
Any pool surely gonna have the new coin working ?

Maybe a pool can answer Tongue

You did not read the last 4-5 posts, did'nt you ?
legendary
Any pool surely gonna have the new coin working ?

Maybe a pool can answer Tongue
legendary
There are a lot of miners on suprnova wasting there hashrate (17 workers, 210mh/s) ...

Someone know why ?

must be miner model number T1000

To the guys mining @ https://sum.suprnova.cc

This is currently just a test / development pool for the new stratum, it will go live this evening, don't throw so much power in the pool - your wasting it - the coins you are mining now are from the old fork/chain... The pool will be zeroed later !

so it's just for test

Yes, until the relaunch... Then it will be mining Smiley

Why not turn it off at this point? That way we can be mining something like DRK until the coin launches by using failovers?

Oh I will in a few minutes, I'm currently doing some final tests and cleaning out debug code, you'll see sporadic restarts
Activity: 378
There are a lot of miners on suprnova wasting there hashrate (17 workers, 210mh/s) ...

Someone know why ?

must be miner model number T1000

To the guys mining @ https://sum.suprnova.cc

This is currently just a test / development pool for the new stratum, it will go live this evening, don't throw so much power in the pool - your wasting it - the coins you are mining now are from the old fork/chain... The pool will be zeroed later !

so it's just for test

Yes, until the relaunch... Then it will be mining Smiley

Why not turn it off at this point? That way we can be mining something like DRK until the coin launches by using failovers?

Jump to: