Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 175. (Read 162063 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Summer did you contacted a pool today to ask if it really is solved ?

Cause i dont think it was solved yesterday did it ? For pools i mean Wink

We dont want pool problem happen all over again. In that case we will have relaunch again. That will be fun.  Roll Eyes Summercoin will set record for relaunching the most number of times
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
You cant mine until we open the main wallet. Download it then close your old wallet, delete all data in Roaming/Summercoin folder, restart computer to close old peer to old wallet unless you will be on the wrong chain.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
Summer did you contacted a pool today to ask if it really is solved ?

Cause i dont think it was solved yesterday did it ? For pools i mean Wink
yes but the problem with that is that the source should be just fine so pools can connect aswell otherwise we will
have the same again Wink

How are you going to fix that summer ?

Some people said that they fixed that problem for their pool, hope they can open their pool soon after launch.

Yes but still there was something not right cause they found empty blocks so i guess its deff. not solved yet.
Not even one pull found a block if im right just the solo-miners, you should check it again or the same thing will happen.

We contacted pools and waiting for the answer.

Why nobody launch a coin with a reverse difficulty?
I try to describe: After mining the Genesis block , diff is at 100% . Its verry difficult to solve a block. This prevents instamine verry well.
After day one, difficulty change to 80% and on day 2 to 70% .. and so on .. THAT WOULD BE FAIR LAUNCH.

Is this hard to code? Or is the Problem that there is nothing to copy/paste?

That's a good idea but if we do that, people may not attention at the beginning because at that time, they can earn a lot of money. I would love a coin which has the low difficulty at the start. That's not difficulty to implement, I'm sure that we can make a coin with high difficulty at launch then difficulty decrease to the balance point.
Activity: 210
I try to describe: After mining the Genesis block , diff is at 100% . Its verry difficult to solve a block. This prevents instamine verry well.
After day one, difficulty change to 80% and on day 2 to 70% .. and so on .. THAT WOULD BE FAIR LAUNCH.

because it doesnt work, thats why nobody did it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Will rent some miners Cheesy.
Activity: 176
I REALLY LIKE THE PIC IN THE FIRST PAGE. 
COOL SUMMER ....
Activity: 729
Merit: 251

legendary
yes but the problem with that is that the source should be just fine so pools can connect aswell otherwise we will
have the same again Wink

Some people said that they fixed that problem for their pool, hope they can open their pool soon after launch.

Yes but still there was something not right cause they found empty blocks so i guess its deff. not solved yet.
Not even one pull found a block if im right just the solo-miners, you should check it again or the same thing will happen.
have the same again Wink

legendary
have the same again Wink

I Think summercoin is doing great by restart , i rented some rigs for yesterday and lost all

so im not happy aswell but relaunching is the fairest way,
I'm sorry for your lose.

We'll put new wallet now, you can open it but you can't mine until we open the main wallet at launch. If after launch time, your wallet still cann't sync the block 1, please close then open it again. This is the fairest way we can do. No instancemining by dev. Who connect first, they can mine first.
legendary
how is this different to badgercoin which was successfully launched yesterday as the first X11 pow/pos coin?

The name Wink btw badger coin got launched the day before yesterday.

The amount of coins and POS way also the premine against reward each block for dev.
And this had a bad launch so is relaunching tonight at 6.
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
Crypto enthusiast
how is this different to badgercoin which was successfully launched yesterday as the first X11 pow/pos coin?
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
I Think summercoin is doing great by restart , i rented some rigs for yesterday and lost all

Now that's impressive!!!
legendary

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Source code names are not changed,It is chinese coin,ho
it had major issues in the makefiles. this shows incompetence. or the "i want to launch on time".. no matter if its ready or not. not to speak about the devs mining themselves. they will do it again... instamine the first blocks. no thanks. i am off this thread

Wallet will release before launch time, everybody can open it but cannot run because the main wallet with the genesisblock will be off until launch. That's the fairest way.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
relaunch is good, the coin was a total mess
Activity: 154

-> Come on to http://summer.coins4everyone.com!

Pre-registrations are NOW open

Prepare to mine at launch & point your miners to:
Stratum: stratum+tcp://stratum.coins4everyone.com
Port: 4328
Algorithm: x11
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password
and then relax... We take care of the rest!

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* incredible uptime
* fast dedicated servers w/redundancy, tripple layer DDoS protection
* only 1% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins

Come on, point your miners to our pool and let’s spread hashrate! ;-)
Jump to: