Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 23. (Read 162063 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
X11 is avaiable on sum.ghash.org, yayyy!
This is progress!! Lets mine people, we can help to ourselfes by mining to sum.ghash.org
Activity: 350
voted!

Not need to inform us for every vote on every hrs but thank you  Wink
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
X11 is avaiable on sum.ghash.org, yayyy!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I will give 1000 SUM right now. More after i see improvments and hope other will follow

We need someone who could spend more time online .

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
http://sum.ghash.org/
Looks like we can mine with X11 now! Cheesy Great!
Activity: 182
I have a proposal . one of the oldest and respected people from this post to create a SUM Fundation Fund where all of us can donate as much as we want ( any amount ) and maybe in the future a page on SUM website with donors.

this should be used to promote the coin and other related stuff.

Opinions?

Thanks

Good idea!
We need to build a foundation.
Activity: 507
Merit: 500
Anyone having issues connecting to the ghash.org pool? I can't seem to connect or ping the address stratum-eu.sum.ghash.org
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
I have a proposal . one of the oldest and respected people from this post to create a SUM Fundation Fund where all of us can donate as much as we want ( any amount ) and maybe in the future a page on SUM website with donors.

Opinions?

Thanks
That's a very good idea. I was also thinking about that. We have seen this pattern with other coins and it works well. Let's do this ! Wink
Activity: 126

Opinions?

Thanks
Activity: 504
Wallet works fine for me too. Staking works flawlessly. Win7-64 Home Premium.

Hi,
in the next few days I try a new wallet with Win8 64 .
 but like other people , I am pointing out that the new wallet does not work on win7 32 and on mac os x.

thanks for support.

Ps: in previous posts we reported errors

no problems on win8 64
legendary
Activity: 1456
We have another one multipool, nice!  Wink Now we need to make SummerCoin more popular! Cheesy If You didn't do it yet please:
We need to get on BIG exchange! That will be a great boost for SUM, the price and volume will rise Wink
I have already wrote to Bter, Cryptsy and Mintpal, You should do it too! 

If you want support - make summercoin a twitter coin. promote it through that.

Brazil world cup is coming. sponsor some brazilian beach babe's butt.

Why SummerCoin?

So, I've been thinking about this.

Its always summer, somewhere in the world.

We should have a monthly draw to send one lucky person somewhere for two weeks summer holiday.  They need to:

1. Show they hold a minimum of, say, 0.1 BTC of SUM
2. Have had SUM for a minimum of x days, say 30 days.
3. have tweeted about summercoin once over the 30 Days

someone can do a random pick of an address.

To pay for the summer vacations -

Donations from x% of the mining rewards. This means everyone contributes - which means that those with little don't contribute more as a percentage than those with more.

Why?  It creates buying pressure. People need to buy in order to go into the random draw.

The first holiday might have to wait until there is enough $ to make it happen.

bum(p)
Activity: 196
8pool.dtdns.net OP

Hi,
in the next few days I try a new wallet with Win8 64 .
 but like other people , I am pointing out that the new wallet does not work on win7 32 and on mac os x.

thanks for support.

Ps: in previous posts we reported errors
All, just got some very importan info: summercoinpool.com will pay all remaining SUMs to the miners within 2-3day. I think you do realize what it means Wink)

official statement tomorrow
Great news Smiley

BTW, take your rigs out of summercoinpool.com as it will be disabled tomorrow morning so the coins can mature. Stay tuned for official statement - but you can expect good news!

and move them to http://sum.ghash.org/ Smiley (x11 in development)
All, just got some very importan info: summercoinpool.com will pay all remaining SUMs to the miners within 2-3day. I think you do realize what it means Wink)

Great news Smiley

BTW, take your rigs out of summercoinpool.com as it will be disabled tomorrow morning so the coins can mature. Stay tuned for official statement - but you can expect good news!
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]

Great news Smiley

Activity: 448
Activity: 138
Just an update: wallet works fine for me. Staking works flawlessly. Win7-64 Ultimate.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Mintpal's coin list sucks, I prefer 100 times to play on cryptsy.
Pages:
Jump to: