Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 5. (Read 162035 times)

legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
well Im buying a little at a time on Poloniex...
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Hello SummerCoin! Smiley

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Who is in charge of the Summercoin foundation?
I took the liberty of creating a @Summer_coin handle on twitter and the corresponding email, [email protected]. If you feel like these would be of use to the foundation pm me and I will give you the passwords and such.
gpuminer is administrator and founder of SummerCoin  Foundation.
It's great that You did these, thanks!  Wink

Are you working with mammix2 on dev? That would be nice.

i am communicating with mammix2 via PM. 
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
I took the liberty of creating a @Summer_coin handle on twitter and the corresponding email, [email protected]. If you feel like these would be of use to the foundation pm me and I will give you the passwords and such.

I was writing with mammix2 and He can help us with programming - making website/ fixing wallet ( currently wallet works ok ofc. ) etc. So I think that's the great thing, if we would need a programmer, we can contact with mammix2 Wink A this moment I'm finding new dev for SummerCoin. I'm already in touch with person, who could become our dev. I will update You guys, when sth new comes up.
bcd
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
NOW hard to find a good coin, I hope the landlord do not let us down
legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]
Activity: 19
Now the price is too low, the appreciation space is very big, I will continue to buy, store it, and continue to pay attention to it

Yes. It doesn't take much btc to raise the price 10 fold.
When SummerCoin was in its PoW phase, did the difficulty value jump all over the place ?

Yes. PM me. Anything u say here might affect the coin. I can answer any non technical question about summer coin. I am here since the beginning.
Activity: 47
remember to vote on mintpal. We are slowly climbing but if we keep voting we will get there.
Activity: 13
Now the price is too low, the appreciation space is very big, I will continue to buy, store it, and continue to pay attention to it
the dev is alive?
legendary
Merit: 1004
When SummerCoin was in its PoW phase, did the difficulty value jump all over the place ?
to be strong ok?
legendary
Activity: 1778
PLEASE CONTINUE TO VOTE FOR SUMMERCOIN AT MINTPAL.
Activity: 896
once we have everything figure out. Its time for a new thread.

We do not need a new thread - we have a lot of pages, the number of pages a coin has actually determines how seriously a coin is taken.

Right... this coin is evthing except dead... still high activity from the community...
Let us put here a new dev and initially pay him w the foundation's coin and open a new thread...
New site, new graphic, new logo, some summer/beach gadgets like t-shirts, caps, balls, etc, multipool, mintpal, and this coin will fly!
I repeat again, first a new dev who will take the reins of the coin... then we can point our efforts to build all the rest... (and seems we r not short of nice ideas!)
Do Logicoin Dev have a project to develop the abandoned coins.

The most important thing for a coin is to find some use of it. Even Logicoin is not useful yet.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

We do not need a new thread - we have a lot of pages, the number of pages a coin has actually determines how seriously a coin is taken.

Right... this coin is evthing except dead... still high activity from the community...
Let us put here a new dev and initially pay him w the foundation's coin and open a new thread...
New site, new graphic, new logo, some summer/beach gadgets like t-shirts, caps, balls, etc, multipool, mintpal, and this coin will fly!
I repeat again, first a new dev who will take the reins of the coin... then we can point our efforts to build all the rest... (and seems we r not short of nice ideas!)
Do Logicoin Dev have a project to develop the abandoned coins.
legendary
Merit: 1004
hey people, i have a question about the retargeting code in SUMC. if anyone here is experienced with it can you pm me?

Thanks
Activity: 253

Pages:
Jump to: