Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 7. (Read 162066 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
I remind once again: we will be forced to close the pool, if we don't get the right amount of miners or don't receive small donations.

Our addresses:
BTC: 1GhashAneK1K4NrgJfnC9UKcVY6Pj1MAM7
SUM: Sh2V1fQMqRL2hK7Ju1WRvmrwwz5856QxoY

First 1000 SUM from me sent. Please others donate to Surma for His good work too Wink
ID: 49b0a09df4432132813a121ef07ac6158ec6a6f120451b6963be82bdf46dc044
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Guys - send some donations to pool owner as well, he is doing great job there.

Done! My donation of 300 SUM sent to Surma for his good job on sum.ghash.org...
TransID: cde95bc4353c0878777afdc547aefdbab394547c6b131ec534ddd85d25da98e9-000

Thanks!
Activity: 253
Merit: 100

Done! My donation of 300 SUM sent to Surma for his good job on sum.ghash.org...
TransID: cde95bc4353c0878777afdc547aefdbab394547c6b131ec534ddd85d25da98e9-000
legendary
Activity: 1778
I just don't understand people, why did DEV just abandon this coin?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Sent 1001.99 to summercoin..hope it helps...
What will be the first task for the new developer ? It seems that wallet no longer use a lot of bandwidth after 10% pos. Now it barely use any.
I think that we need better looking website, but this can handle a single programmer, which we already have - mammix2. I contacted Him and He said he can help with things like website, wallet etc.
 In my opinion new DEV first will have to bring more miners to the multipool. Ofc. we can discuss this together and choose what is most important now. If anyone of You have some questions/suggestions - please let me know. I'm available everyday Wink

Great news! I think we need to make a new logo contest (ihmo redesigned old one - or something with more summer/happy look)
Activity: 140
If you're looking for a summercoin multipool with consistent payouts, consider giving https://chunkypools.com/sum/ a try.

We're proud to offer:

• A fun loving and supportive community
  • A very user friendly experience
  • Customized features, like a multi-coin wallet and account screen

We take mining very seriously, it's a passion for us. Come join the community that wants to help you increase your returns.
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
What will be the first task for the new developer ? It seems that wallet no longer use a lot of bandwidth after 10% pos. Now it barely use any.
I think that we need better looking website, but this can handle a single programmer, which we already have - mammix2. I contacted Him and He said he can help with things like website, wallet etc.
 In my opinion new DEV first will have to bring more miners to the multipool. Ofc. we can discuss this together and choose what is most important now. If anyone of You have some questions/suggestions - please let me know. I'm available everyday Wink
Activity: 210
Guys please go spread your fud elsewhere. Come back here next month and check if you were right. Bye.

Community > I'm already writing with people, which could become DEV or help this coin in other way. As I have wrote I believe we will have new dev next week (maybe sooner).
Also please mine and donate to surma's pool http://sum.ghash.org/ , having this pool working is very important Wink
Cheers

if u need foundation coin let me know. What will be the first task for the new developer ? It seems that wallet no longer use a lot of bandwidth after 10% pos. Now it barely use any.

for anyone who wish to support summer foundation and future development of summer coin , please send your sum to

Summer Foundation Donation Address (SUM): SZj8yxVx7GqcjhDcZpJtZ1Qa5N9cvGYqHR

u can check foundation balance and coin movement @ Wallet Explore: http://cryptexplorer.com/address/SZj8yxVx7GqcjhDcZpJtZ1Qa5N9cvGYqHR
yup, dump and stay away. we have very strong community here and once we find a new dev price will rise.
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
Guys please go spread your fud elsewhere. Come back here next month and check if you were right. Bye.

Community > I'm already writing with people, which could become DEV or help this coin in other way. As I have wrote I believe we will have new dev next week (maybe sooner).
Also please mine and donate to surma's pool http://sum.ghash.org/ , having this pool working is very important Wink
Cheers
Activity: 100
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
summer is dead
I remind once again: we will be forced to close the pool, if we don't get the right amount of miners or don't receive small donations.

Our addresses:

How much are you putting in sum each day?

This amount varies between $15 and $20 daily. From fee we receive about 0.001 BTC daily.
Activity: 20
Feeling very creative , and practical process is linked , very good.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Our addresses:

How much are you putting in sum each day?

Our addresses:
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Any update on the new dev?
Activity: 34
Unfortunately this coin is slowly dying  Sad.
Pages:
Jump to: