Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 81. (Read 162063 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
what block are we now?
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
This dev is great haha, cant believe u guys dont see it. stop jumping trains for a minute and realise he is doing all he can. Dev if u need funds, we can all donate for a better website and what not. This is a good opp to buy more at such a cheap price. Well if u dont buy i will. i got 20BTCs and i will buy all i can. lol compete with me if u can.
u can buy almost all with 20btc at current price Wink
Place order for 20btc at poloenix. Then ppl see it, they go panic-buying.

How  weight calculating? i have only 347, but should have more matter coins. Even more, 347 is not eual my first transaction to wallet.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future
This dev is great haha, cant believe u guys dont see it. stop jumping trains for a minute and realise he is doing all he can. Dev if u need funds, we can all donate for a better website and what not. This is a good opp to buy more at such a cheap price. Well if u dont buy i will. i got 20BTCs and i will buy all i can. lol compete with me if u can.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Please add mintpal
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Yup summer has ended, time for a winter coin!
Activity: 61
prices have been hovering in the 1100 position Sad
I put 10k coin in the wallet for 1 day, put summer.conf in wallet file (same with wallet.dat), restart wallet, but still not receiving any pos coin, anyone know how to get pos Huh
thx

rename it:
summercoin.conf
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I put 10k coin in the wallet for 1 day, put summer.conf in wallet file (same with wallet.dat), restart wallet, but still not receiving any pos coin, anyone know how to get pos Huh
thx

It'll come soon.
Activity: 182
thx
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
How could this coin lose its value so badly? Any roadmap from the developer?
-51% price decrease.

who is dumping and why?

isnt 10% interest PER FRIGGIN DAY starting soon?

Yep, I don't understand it as well. Only one thing that comes to my mind is whale manipulation. Anyway I've bought at 1400 and I will hold it until the damn freaking moon/sun. This coin is so new and has already 136 pages here. Very impressive! Smiley
low volume one strong sell of and price go down
simple

Would it be out of line to ask the DEV for his wallet address of his shares
Activity: 75
So you mine a bunch of unprofitable coins on a multipool, get them converted into bitcoin and then into summercoin, losing lots of money during each process Huh
Activity: 126
I am receiving payments at 1-2 mins for my coins Cheesy

YAY!
Which pool you mining on?
My wallet pool  Cheesy:D:D staking....and winning

Ahh i see. I thought maybe mining on the two pools that are available. I open up Chunkypool again and noticed i had a few confirmed coins when i gave it a shot yesterday. Going to let it run again overnight and see how it goes. Will do the same with summercoinpool.

I am also mining at summercoin pool , let's see how it goes. But I think it will be ok.
Activity: 672

YAY!

Ahh i see. I thought maybe mining on the two pools that are available. I open up Chunkypool again and noticed i had a few confirmed coins when i gave it a shot yesterday. Going to let it run again overnight and see how it goes. Will do the same with summercoinpool.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Anybody know how I can get my coins off summer.monsterhash.me, or did the pool owner take my coins to exchange? Site seems to be perpetually offline.
Haha yeah he said he was closing it earlier, you didn't have long to get your coins out - I think they've been jacked mate soz  Cry
Not as bad as P2Pool who stole ALL of their miners coins (including mine)  Angry
Cryptoland is a cesspit of scams Grin

That sucks man. I guess I shouldn't feel too bad then.
Well I sent a PM so will see if there is a response.
Activity: 126

YAY!

Activity: 672

YAY!

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
-51% price decrease.

who is dumping and why?

Yep, I don't understand it as well. Only one thing that comes to my mind is whale manipulation. Anyway I've bought at 1400 and I will hold it until the damn freaking moon/sun. This coin is so new and has already 136 pages here. Very impressive! Smiley
low volume one strong sell of and price go down
simple
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
-51% price decrease.

who is dumping and why?

Activity: 75
Guaranteed either 10% loss in value everyday or big dump of (1  +  0.1)n at the end of PoS (n being number of days between blocks 13441 to 26880)
Pages:
Jump to: