Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 78. (Read 162063 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Can we have an update about http://summercoinpool.com ?

Not transparent at all at the moment. Can we know at least what coin is being mined, how many do you already have and when do you plan to sell ?

Without any information in the coming hours, I will just leave the pool.
不透明
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Almost, almost starting to build up become panic buy. So i was right about whales trying to crash the price to create panic sell before a pump. Or maybe its too early to tell
No, that's just me buying up more Wink

I see. Sell order are very thin. Less than 1 BTC can push to price high. Waiting for a real 1000 BTC pump.  Grin
Activity: 148
Can we have an update about http://summercoinpool.com ?

Not transparent at all at the moment. Can we know at least what coin is being mined, how many do you already have and when do you plan to sell ?

Without any information in the coming hours, I will just leave the pool.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
Almost, almost starting to build up become panic buy. So i was right about whales trying to crash the price to create panic sell before a pump. Or maybe its too early to tell
No, that's just me buying up more Wink
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Guys, for first time will use POS, so have few questions. Conf file go in wallet.dat dir , right ? And must change anything in the conf, i change only user and password ? Thanks
Activity: 33
So, what's happeing with PoS,
waited 24hours for them to mature, that worked fine, PoS symbol lite up bang on que

But, where's the daily interest... been another 24hours yet no payout!!! 
it gives an expected time till payout, yet that say's 4 day's

So what is going on?
Activity: 814
anyone working on a multiple for summercoin - mine other coins, buy summer?
We have 2 multypools, please read the first post.
Activity: 126
I have a little question for the summercoinpool , when i should receive the first payment? I am mining since last night when u opened.

Ty for help.
Activity: 814
How long we will be between blocks 13441 to 26880? I mean how long we'll be getting 10% stake ? Wink

1 week Wink

Are you sure? First stage should also last 1 week, but it it about to end much sooner.
Stake interest: First week: Nominal Stake Interest: 1% per Year
Wink
legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1017
interest change to 10% per day for the next 7 days.

thats too much interest

After that 1% daily for next 30 days.

thats perfect

After that 10% interest per year.

thats too low

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Summercoin, possible to get listed on bter and btc38 ? Billioncoin doing very well and they are only listed on btc38

Yes, will contact them soon.
Cool. I am looking forward to this.

that's some good news . BTER is good exchange.
bcd
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
buy thousands summercoins at this cheap price before the 10% daily will be a great deal

why not get a million , earn the interest while waiting for summer coin to get listed on mintpal. And then profit. But I don't think u can get a million coin right now, sell order are very thin.

True. I wish I could buy a million SUM and earn 10% daily interest.

With the present trade volume in Bittrex and possible Bter, MintPal would list this coin in few days.
Activity: 39
Summercoin, possible to get listed on bter and btc38 ? Billioncoin doing very well and they are only listed on btc38

Cool. I am looking forward to this.
Activity: 28

Activity: 616
now i think is profitable buy sum directly instead of mine multipool for sum, if i knowed about this i didnt mine and buy directly at this cheapest price..
buy thousands summercoins at this cheap price before the 10% daily will be a great deal
earn the interest while waiting for summer coin to get listed on mintpal. And then profit.
Are there any plans to get on Mintpal or some other really big exchange? That would be nice boost for SUM  Wink

or maybe we should get listed on Chinese exchange. Chinese have very deep pocket
Activity: 616

why not get a million , earn the interest while waiting for summer coin to get listed on mintpal. And then profit. But I don't think u can get a million coin right now, sell order are very thin.

who invest few btc is holding
Activity: 448

Thank you unlock, I'll update new wallet which will be use your logo, please give me your SUM address, have a bounty for you.
Thanks for bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: