Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 79. (Read 162063 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
buy thousands summercoins at this cheap price before the 10% daily will be a great deal
earn the interest while waiting for summer coin to get listed on mintpal. And then profit.
Are there any plans to get on Mintpal or some other really big exchange? That would be nice boost for SUM  Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 210
I Think this coin is about to die cause the value keeps dropping and soon all get 10% more its supply and demand

Nope. I think someone trying very hard to get people panic sell and then pump the price up. But i don't see anyone setting up sell order. I guess the person fail. The spread is very big. If i am right, this will be the worst dump ever in alt coin because nobody panic sell and another whale pump the price up. Whales will need to pump the price up to sell their 10% daily interest. Their 10% daily is a lot, if the price is not up , they cannot sell. They cant even sell their holding let alone interest at this price. There is no liquidity at such low price.

we will find out soon enough.
buy thousands summercoins at this cheap price before the 10% daily will be a great deal

why not get a million , earn the interest while waiting for summer coin to get listed on mintpal. And then profit. But I don't think u can get a million coin right now, sell order are very thin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
what block are we now?

12468 and only 1000 more blocks for the big thing. PoS works well with 45 secs block time.

We could expect POS to kick in, within 4.5 hours.
why so many people are misinform here. Pos already started since block 10,000 with 1% interest per year. When block 13341 , interest change to 10% per day for the next 7 days. After that 1% daily for next 30 days. After that 10% interest per year.
legendary
Activity: 1456
anyone working on a multiple for summercoin - mine other coins, buy summer?
legendary
Activity: 1778
what block are we now?

12468 and only 1000 more blocks for the big thing. PoS works well with 45 secs block time.

We could expect POS to kick in, within 4.5 hours.
For anyone that miss out points on OP, PoS 10% daily for 7 days follow by 1% daily for 30 days. After which is 10% per year. Its a good mid term investment coin.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
i cannot register @ summercoinpool. invalid coin address.

Thank you unlock, I'll update new wallet which will be use your logo, please give me your SUM address, have a bounty for you.
summercoinpool看不到自己的算力,不透明啊
This coin is amazing. I joined yesterday and I'm very happy I did it.DEV is great, hope he/she will keep up the good work Wink Transaction are VERY fast, I have never seen any other coin being soo damn quick. Stake is fantastic and the community is nice and professional. Looking forward to see more!  Cheesy

u are very lucky man to buy coins so cheaply. I brought at the wrong price as i dont expect price to fall that low but not going to buy more than I can afford to lose although price looks very attractive yesterday around 1000. Very tempting to buy more but I don't want to violate my own trading rule.
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
 This coin is amazing. I joined yesterday and I'm very happy I did it.DEV is great, hope he/she will keep up the good work Wink Transaction are VERY fast, I have never seen any other coin being soo damn quick. Stake is fantastic and the community is nice and professional. Looking forward to see more!  Cheesy
Activity: 448
@ SummerCoin

Thank you unlock, I'll update new wallet which will be use your logo, please give me your SUM address, have a bounty for you.
Here is my SUM address: SMazTDb4XGrjgWU6i5DkTU1pDVAufdPtqr

Here is my SUM address: SMazTDb4XGrjgWU6i5DkTU1pDVAufdPtqr
Activity: 448
what block are we now?
Already made a logo, so you are free to use it.
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FFCnH2Xg.png&t=539&c=Juut66-SW3t1yg

Dev, u need to clean the Summercoin logo and make a website asap haha

Yes, will build new wallet with awesome logo today Cheesy

P/S: Our PoS works very well. You can calculate PoS value now: 1% per year to percent per day. I did it and It seems that we received is right PoS value.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10

When will we start generating POS coins?

Are we still on the old timescale?

PoS is running.
Up to 13,440  blocks now? ?
Activity: 28
How long we will be between blocks 13441 to 26880? I mean how long we'll be getting 10% stake ? Wink

1 week Wink
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
How long we will be between blocks 13441 to 26880? I mean how long we'll be getting 10% stake ? Wink

PoS is running.
legendary
Activity: 1778

Pages:
Jump to: