Author

Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology - page 155. (Read 288838 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I made this morning again some tests with SuperSend trustless Alpha. It looks we are progressing well. You will amaze with the speed. I might need some other people to join tests 10 hours later.

I believe you. Last night I made a test with a friend who was being introduced to SUPER. When I sended 500 SUPER, he immediatly saw the transaction appearing and we had 3 confirmations out of 3 in 1 minutes.

Supersend is very fast.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I made this morning again some tests with SuperSend trustless Alpha. It looks we are progressing well. You will amaze with the speed. I might need some other people to join tests 10 hours later.

Activity: 236

I,m quite sure the main reason for the resent drop in the price of Supercoin was directly caused by the thread started labelled -
supercoin is fundamentally broken

Stated in the thread is
"this thread was started because you have idiots in your community that picked a stupid fight against the XC community (which is 10x larger than Super's) and spread FUD about our coin and  this thread was more of a retaliation."

When this thread was most active, the price started dropping hard, which shows that some people believed instantly what was said there. Which shows how easily people can be caused to sell off through being scared that something was wrong.

For others it has been a great buying opportunity.

There is no need to be insecure about this coin. Just look at what is being accomplished. And as with any altcoin only put into it what you can afford to lose as all altcoins are a high risk. And with high risk, it can also equal high reward.

Supercoin has much to offer, and like I have said before I expect all this trading to look like a flat line on future exchange graphs.

The anonymous decentralization, and the speed is of great importance, as the tech becomes more understood, and if all goes well as it seems to be then the sky is literally the limit.

I mean this coin is trading for 1 or 2 cents each. Think about it.

XC has a big fud team, they tried nasty ways against supercoin, because someone pointed out their claims of multisig is not true and praised supercoin tech (they actually never saw their own XC multisig address before - see https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xc-uses-multisig-address-and-transaction-the-answer-is-no-look-at-facts-here-742025). supercoin dev team is not related to this at all.

The unfortunate thing is that the fuds seem working, and many people don't understand the technologies believed their fuds. But truth is truth, people will understand the value and this new multisig technology and how significant it is.

They admitted what they done and why. Leave others alone then they have less reason to bother with Supercoin. When Supercoin is more established attacks on the coin won't have the same effect.
Activity: 136

I,m quite sure the main reason for the resent drop in the price of Supercoin was directly caused by the thread started labelled -

Stated in the thread is
"this thread was started because you have idiots in your community that picked a stupid fight against the XC community (which is 10x larger than Super's) and spread FUD about our coin and  this thread was more of a retaliation."

When this thread was most active, the price started dropping hard, which shows that some people believed instantly what was said there. Which shows how easily people can be caused to sell off through being scared that something was wrong.

There is no need to be insecure about this coin. Just look at what is being accomplished. And as with any altcoin only put into it what you can afford to lose as all altcoins are a high risk. And with high risk, it can also equal high reward.

Supercoin has much to offer, and like I have said before I expect all this trading to look like a flat line on future exchange graphs.

The anonymous decentralization, and the speed is of great importance, as the tech becomes more understood, and if all goes well as it seems to be then the sky is literally the limit.

XC has a big fud team, they tried nasty ways against supercoin, because someone pointed out their claims of multisig is not true and praised supercoin tech (they actually never saw their own XC multisig address before - see https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xc-uses-multisig-address-and-transaction-the-answer-is-no-look-at-facts-here-742025). supercoin dev team is not related to this at all.

The unfortunate thing is that the fuds seem working, and many people don't understand the technologies believed their fuds. But truth is truth, people will understand the value and this new multisig technology and how significant it is.
Activity: 236

Stated in the thread is
"this thread was started because you have idiots in your community that picked a stupid fight against the XC community (which is 10x larger than Super's) and spread FUD about our coin and  this thread was more of a retaliation."

Activity: 150
Hey guys, I was busy last 2-3 days, what happened in those 3 days.
Why price reduce to half, did anyone dump or what.
BTC prices dropped too much low. This made people panic. But i think it will ok.

Nah, it's just an excuse, we all know altcoins movement not related to bitcoin movement.
There were some bag holder who decide to sold at right time.

traders make most of the trades in altcoin world...

Yup, Altcoins trading is one of the riskiest trading, you can multiple your earning many times in some day.
Or you will lost your earning 90-99% in someday if coin was scammed.

That is why when we select altcoin we have to must research before trading altcoins.

Yes or the competitors fud the coin. Supercoin's recent downturn was initiated by some big fuds (nothing is reality) from some nasty coins. What they claimed all wrong, and dev posted Q&A to clarfy all the issues raised.

Because we are expanding we will be criticized more and more.

This is cool,

I remember last year there was a period of same thing, September/October? where BTC and all altcoins down big time, before everything went back big time in December.

BTC prices sudden drops influence the morale and trust on altcoins overly. And great investors take the control in these crisis. These are great chances to make easy money. Because crisis don't last long.

Yes this is true
BTC prices dropped too much low. This made people panic. But i think it will ok.

Nah, it's just an excuse, we all know altcoins movement not related to bitcoin movement.

Yup, Altcoins trading is one of the riskiest trading, you can multiple your earning many times in some day.

That is why when we select altcoin we have to must research before trading altcoins.

Yes or the competitors fud the coin. Supercoin's recent downturn was initiated by some big fuds (nothing is reality) from some nasty coins. What they claimed all wrong, and dev posted Q&A to clarfy all the issues raised.

This is cool,

I remember last year there was a period of same thing, September/October? where BTC and all altcoins down big time, before everything went back big time in December.

BTC prices sudden drops influence the morale and trust on altcoins overly. And great investors take the control in these crisis. These are great chances to make easy money. Because crisis don't last long.

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Activity: 150

This is cool,

This is cool,
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

I got someone who is trying to mine on SuperMultiPool but he is getting only REJECTED block, what is the solution for that?

It's been a while since I mined last but usually can happen when mining on wrong port for wrong algorithm etc.

If he's mining x11 then he's on the right port (3333)...

What algo is he mining, brokefinancial? Can you post his command line?

Yes he is mining at X11 on port 3333

His command line:

.... stratum+tcp://ca.supermultipool.com:3333 -u SeWouWGL9j1Rcd6J7z9NFWbbWmA3np7Dex -p d=0.0256
make sure he tries this

.... stratum+tcp://ca.supermultipool.com:3333 -u SeWouWGL9j1Rcd6J7z9NFWbbWmA3np7Dex -p d=0.0256 -I 18 -g 2 -w 128

otherwise he can not mine at real performance.
Yeah he just told me he has very small mining power it's not very important haha, but looks like he's getting something different now:

EDIT: looks fine now!
hey his intensitivity seems "8" has to be over 15 or better 18 like below
-I 18 -g 2 -w 128
the above line can be added if GPU allows.

Activity: 406
Hit 3500 satoshis on cryptsy

legendary
legendary
Yeah he just told me he has very small mining power it's not very important haha, but looks like he's getting something different now:

EDIT: looks fine now!

So he's mining scrypt on port 1111 now?

I think he could get a better hashrate if he mined x11 algo...

Anyone else have any ideas?
Activity: 278
Back to the real world
Activity: 278
Back to the real world
Well, if i saw well, he had some kind of problem with difficulty settings. It was 0.16 (or 0.256) and now is 256.
Jump to: