Author

Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology - page 156. (Read 288838 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Yeah he just told me he has very small mining power it's not very important haha, but looks like he's getting something different now:

EDIT: looks fine now!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
Yes he is mining at X11 on port 3333

His command line:

sgminer.exe --kernel=x11mod -o stratum+tcp://ca.supermultipool.com:3333 -u SeWouWGL9j1Rcd6J7z9NFWbbWmA3np7Dex -p d=0.0256

Looks okay. Does he have any issues mining any other x11 coin right now? Is it only SUPER?
I got someone who is trying to mine on SuperMultiPool but he is getting only REJECTED block, what is the solution for that?

It's been a while since I mined last but usually can happen when mining on wrong port for wrong algorithm etc.

If he's mining x11 then he's on the right port (3333)...

What algo is he mining, brokefinancial? Can you post his command line?

Yes he is mining at X11 on port 3333

His command line:

sgminer.exe --kernel=x11mod -o stratum+tcp://ca.supermultipool.com:3333 -u SeWouWGL9j1Rcd6J7z9NFWbbWmA3np7Dex -p d=0.0256
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
A very good established exchange that could add SUPER/USD pair is crypto-trade.com. (I used to trade there back in Feb/March)
Volume is low now but they just recently upgraded and the site looks excellent. Volume has been slowly growing this month.

https://www.crypto-trade.com/voting

They have a voting system and it's not that hard to get on really.
Next coin will be picked on 2014, August 31st (6pm GMT).

Either everyone votes there few times per day or pay to vote with BTC. (0.001 BTC per vote)
Heck, just 0.3 BTC or so will get SUPER on there with USD pair so people can trade with FIAT. Grin

+1

Good idea! Vote now!
legendary
I got someone who is trying to mine on SuperMultiPool but he is getting only REJECTED block, what is the solution for that?

It's been a while since I mined last but usually can happen when mining on wrong port for wrong algorithm etc.

If he's mining x11 then he's on the right port (3333)...

What algo is he mining, brokefinancial? Can you post his command line?
legendary
jakiman is back!

legendary
jakiman is back!
A very good established exchange that could add SUPER/USD pair is crypto-trade.com. (I used to trade there back in Feb/March)
Volume is low now but they just recently upgraded and the site looks excellent. Volume has been slowly growing this month.

https://www.crypto-trade.com/voting

They have a voting system and it's not that hard to get on really.
Next coin will be picked on 2014, August 31st (6pm GMT).

Either everyone votes there few times per day or pay to vote with BTC. (0.001 BTC per vote)
Heck, just 0.3 BTC or so will get SUPER on there with USD pair so people can trade with FIAT. Grin

legendary
Price is bottoming, I will probably increase on some strength around 3000.

Thank you for your always-informative and super-keen market insight.

It's an important part of a well-balanced thread diet  Wink
legendary
So just to be sure we're on the same page, the community is asking for 1 thing:

1) Third Party Audit

It would also be important to fix the .conf file thing when installing th wallet for new users. I remember when I downloaded NautilusCoin wallet the first thing they asked is where I wanted to store the conf file and the AppDataRoaming files.

Last time we asked for something it was for road map and some direction and I think it benefited to all of us with big price increase and good involvement from the dev.

Somebody knows who to contact?

P.s.: Price is bottoming, I will probably increase on some strength around 3000.

Activity: 381

Maybe yes or maybe not Smiley

You do know candlestick graphes don't work that way on stocks don't you. Please don't make investments based on it. Not to hate just looking out for your money.

I daily see people losing their savings making investments this way on the stockfloor and that's when there's certain stop-loss savers in place. Crypto has no rules so this way of reading a chart is even more unreliable.

I do agree Mammothcoin and Supercoin are good investments at this point in time, but not because of that chart
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
Hey guys, I was busy last 2-3 days, what happened in those 3 days.
Why price reduce to half, did anyone dump or what.
BTC prices dropped too much low. This made people panic. But i think it will ok.

Nah, it's just an excuse, we all know altcoins movement not related to bitcoin movement.
There were some bag holder who decide to sold at right time.

traders make most of the trades in altcoin world...

Yup, Altcoins trading is one of the riskiest trading, you can multiple your earning many times in some day.
Or you will lost your earning 90-99% in someday if coin was scammed.

That is why when we select altcoin we have to must research before trading altcoins.

Yes or the competitors fud the coin. Supercoin's recent downturn was initiated by some big fuds (nothing is reality) from some nasty coins. What they claimed all wrong, and dev posted Q&A to clarfy all the issues raised.
Activity: 331
Activity: 336
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
BTC prices dropped too much low. This made people panic. But i think it will ok.

Nah, it's just an excuse, we all know altcoins movement not related to bitcoin movement.

Yup, Altcoins trading is one of the riskiest trading, you can multiple your earning many times in some day.
Or you will lost your earning 90-99% in someday if coin was scammed.

That is why when we select altcoin we have to must research before trading altcoins.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

Jump to: