Author

Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology - page 153. (Read 288838 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Trustless wallet beta tester come to #supercoin irc channel http://webchat.freenode.net/
anyone want to join trustless alpha tests?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
We did world first multisig based trustless wallet

And that's just the beginning!

indeed  Wink
We did world first multisig based trustless wallet

And that's just the beginning!
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
So how is everybody?

Hi.

I'm sweating at supermultipool. Huh, mining is quite challenging, but we will endure. We are looking at future, not on current circumstances.

Will bi nice if some more miners hop in and join us.

thanks
If is there anything we can help let us know.

thanks Superteam, I appreciate. So far there are no big issues.
So how is everybody?

Hi.

I'm sweating at supermultipool. Huh, mining is quite challenging, but we will endure. We are looking at future, not on current circumstances.

thanks
If is there anything we can help let us know.
So how is everybody?

Healthy Smiley are we doing some alpha, beta testing ? Smiley

I will let you know here, hang on pls.
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
So how is everybody?

Hi.

thanks
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
So how is everybody?

Healthy Smiley are we doing some alpha, beta testing ? Smiley
Hello Superior Members Cool

So cointelegraph are offering to make me a discount from 2,5 btc to 2 btc and finaly for 1,5 btc the full package of adertising such as article pro, trusted coin in telegraph,interview and so on Smiley

I asked them for paying them in super they said ok Cb we can do that too but if we pay in super we must pay them 2,5 full price without discount if we pay in super.

so decide please can we do it Smiley

As i said, if you would involve the complete Phase 2 community so including Mammoth it would be a lot easier to come up with 1,5 btc

what is the donation address?

D.o.n.a.t.i.o.n      w.a.l.l.e.t.s
S.U.P.E.R.: SRevokU8RLGFN5xx9QuLKXyuDYuF5xLwGW
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/super/search.dws?q=SRevokU8RLGFN5xx9QuLKXyuDYuF5xLwGW
B.T.C.: 19iA3xnpShggt2BdZV8nYPvogTuF9BSQBG https://blockchain.info/address/19iA3xnpShggt2BdZV8nYPvogTuF9BSQBG

So cointelegraph are offering to make me a discount from 2,5 btc to 2 btc and finaly for 1,5 btc the full package of adertising such as article pro, trusted coin in telegraph,interview and so on Smiley

I asked them for paying them in super they said ok Cb we can do that too but if we pay in super we must pay them 2,5 full price without discount if we pay in super.

Well i think our community can do a lot more, 1.5 btc is nothing
Activity: 215

As i said, if you would involve the complete Phase 2 community so including Mammoth it would be a lot easier to come up with 1,5 btc

what is the donation address?
Activity: 381

Activity: 336

Activity: 381
Let me get this straight, Supercoin is a full working trustless + anon coin.

How come we are not at the moon as of now? Are there so many people unaware that there is a coin out there who has accomplish it? Because everybody is saying there isn't a coin that is full working trustless + anon coin as of yet.  

What is everybody's thoughts on this?

Becaus it's being tested and not in the wallet yet, people are still hesitant to believe it's real and there has been a lot of fud.
K.E.E.P.    P.U.S.H.I.N.G.

How come we are not at the moon as of now? Are there so many people unaware that there is a coin out there who has accomplish it? Because everybody is saying there isn't a coin that is full working trustless + anon coin as of yet. 

I'm also looking for answer for this. lol.
Activity: 147

Grin there is huge distance between others and supercoin in technology one works with electric they uses still gas.
One is automatic one is manually anonymous. see?

Are we doing some more testing today ? Smiley

Hey also want to take participate on alpha test.
If there will be future test please consider me too.
Ok i will let you know in this thread, we generally do tests about GMT 5-6 PM.
Jump to: