Author

Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology - page 160. (Read 288838 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
So, when can we expect a (private) audit of the "trustless" part of this coin?  Roll Eyes

I want to know for sure that it's trustless anonymous.
it's well documented here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8324932

You can also join tests and you can see your self.

We need 3rd party audit, if you we wanna see 500btc + volume Grin
RELAX baby there is no competition here
Not surprised that the dev delivers as usual! Good job!

Just be 100% sure. If you haven't already, go over and read what happened to CLOAK. They thought they had it licked but, found, through an independent audit, it wasn't so. I am invested in Supercoin and I think it has incredible potential. Just be 110% sure before announcing it to the general public.

PS: Go Supercoin!! 

Agree. An independent audit who confirms Super being trustless will stop any doubt any investor has and will build strenght in Supercoin long term.
Read my earlier post please. We are actually beyond Bitcoin on this technology application.
So, when can we expect a (private) audit of the "trustless" part of this coin?  Roll Eyes

I want to know for sure that it's trustless anonymous.
it's well documented here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8324932

You can also join tests and you can see your self.

We need 3rd party audit, if you we wanna see 500btc + volume Grin

True and just to be 1000℅ sure

Guys (Supercointeam and Supercoindev), make sure this is done, this seems to be very important to attract new investors since the FUD we had last night.

3rd Party Audit let's go!

Yup Mammoth and Super should get 3rd party to test it, so nobody can bitch about it
Normally, all coins are tested by the coin creators,  if other people want to test, they should wait it to be released.
if you know any core respected Bitcoin developer knowing or working on multisig let me know, (Standard altcoin developers can't check our technology, This is unfair and not good for our technology.) They can just check our trustless schemes and simply say this is really trustless and it can work. I know Bitcoin devs was lately trying to develop products with multisig technolgy. Check this: http://bitcoinmagazine.com/11108/multisig-future-bitcoin/  We can make also actual tests with people working on multisig technology in Bitcoin.

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
Question regarding SuperSend Trustless.

If I have 1000 SUPER and want to send ALL of it to someone via trustless anon. Is that possible?
Or can only 50% (minus fee) of what you have can be send via trustless anon? (due to escrow)
Yes it is possible, there can be no limits in the future QTs, because we are in test period, we limited it as 1000 SUPERs.

The algorithm requires wallet have 2 times the amount of send, otherwise you need to use the regular send. This is a limitation I guess.

That's what I meant to ask really. So yeah, you can only send 50% of what you have at a time it seems. (which is fine by me really)
Activity: 136

If I have 1000 SUPER and want to send ALL of it to someone via trustless anon. Is that possible?
Or can only 50% (minus fee) of what you have can be send via trustless anon? (due to escrow)
Yes it is possible, there can be no limits in the future QTs, because we are in test period, we limited it as 1000 SUPERs.

The algorithm requires wallet have 2 times the amount of send, otherwise you need to use the regular send. This is a limitation I guess.

can only 50% (minus fee) is temporary.
It would be great if some pretty & non-geek friendly infographic was created based on Supercoindev's whitepaper. Grin Grin
It could be interesting yes.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
It would be great if some pretty & non-geek friendly infographic was created based on Supercoindev's whitepaper. Grin Grin
i think that today the team showed that when they say something they deliver  Grin

cant trace any of my transaction in block explorer  Cool
sending time is between 20-40 secs i have a chronometer running so i know for sure.
Thanks again for everything lets make it official in couple of days Cool
WE ARE ANONYMOUS ! SO KEEP CALM WE ARE GOING TO BE RICH Cool

Another update Cointelegraph and my self are debating what to do with the announcement for Phase II and i have pretty good ideas but i will left it for another day when we make an agreement Wink

Thanks all

I wouldn`t call it even alpha test, it should has RC status already as test went perfectly through all stages

And supercoin is starting from the ground with such capabilities , it has bright future ahead

In a week official version,just wow,they spent a lot of time definitely to code, tweak and make such great RC version

Yes this coin is very good investment right now and the masses will reach for it very soon, they are reaching already lol

This is the first trustless anonymous wallet ever created and well documented. I am proud of my community. We would not success this without you. You are so good!

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Just tested new anonymous supercoin wallet Smiley All info included in whitepaper is real Cheesy

Made some anon transactions , they were super fasssssttttt about 30 seconds

I couldn`t trace also my sending address in block explorer Smiley

This is huge entry to the crypto world Cheesy

Dev is amazing !!!

Thank you for the feedback.

+1
Activity: 365
legendary
“Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.”
― Bruce Lee
legendary
Activity: 136
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
@ SuperCoinDev

Nice work....still accumulating here Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
oooh, more pictures of hot girls....Super must be the answer (sarcasm)

"your sales slumping or any other issue? No problem... Your anon transactions need community validation? No problem.... Want to generally feel better? No Problem"

presenting SuperSexy, the new offering from those that brought you superior, tested & working anon transactions that you were too distracted to see!

Here's how it works:
  • At least once a day we will ensure a sexy or slutty, your preference, image appears in your favorite bitcointalk thread. Personalized logos not included
  • Others may mock your thread and call you immature but F*** them, they just don't get it.
  • Don't worry about mass adoption, F*** them too, who needs them
  • In the end, you will know that your product was the best. It was them that didn't get it...F*** them!

Warning, Side effects may include: discrediting of your accomplishments, nausea, diarrhea, sideways growth, occasional dumps, price stagnation, investor distancing, anxiety, depression, insomnia, increase in suicidal thoughts, lack of ability to retire before you are 40, erectile dysfunction, lowering of self esteem, wallet shrinkage, tired or achy muscles, devaluation, mocking, teasing, rosey palms, strained eyes, carpal tunnel syndrome, feelings of loneliness, depair, living in moms basement...  
Jump to: