Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SWAG] IT'S ALL ABOUT THE SWAG! DO YOU HAVE IT? LAUNCHED - page 25. (Read 28702 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
I was going to mine but the pre-mine is too big.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
#swagcoin#moneytobemade#needmoreswag#mining this
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Haha this entire thread made me laugh.

This should be a fun coin.
FUN with a capital F son. And a capital U. Screw it .. with a capital N also.
Just wait to see the contest we'll start running in few hours.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Haha this entire thread made me laugh.

This should be a fun coin.
I imagine If J-Roc were to ever create a coin, this would be it. I'll tell him about it on twitter ^_^

Ah good'ol Jerome. Tell him we're waiting for him. We're giving him an endorsement bonus. Have him drag Timbaland along for the ride.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I imagine If J-Roc were to ever create a coin, this would be it. I'll tell him about it on twitter ^_^

heh i like this dev he is answering to every shit  Grin

uhh 30.01 .. swag  versus  YoMama..  uhhhh
Here to answer your questions playa. Just don't call me Siri.
30.01 : I would go with SWAG. But that's just me. Although it should be also you. Get your SWAG on. We have SWAG cookies

This is sooo wrong, I want it...I'm in hahah  Grin
Here's proof that sometimes one wrong CAN make a right.
Me too.. I'll be putting my 6.5mh/s on it.  It'd be crazy to pass this up.

Activity: 8
This is sooo wrong, I want it...I'm in hahah  Grin
Activity: 238
heh i like this dev he is answering to every shit  Grin

uhh 30.01 .. swag  versus  YoMama..  uhhhh
only 354m? not so much swag..
Wait till you convert that into mSWAG.

ahhh nice finally swagcoin ! i wait for it since you announced it in december  Grin

in how many hours is launch? i am to stupid to convert that shit.. would be in 1 hour if i read it correctly ( 3 AM in germany and 9 PM in EST )
FINALLY. Although we are not related in any way, shape or form with the person who pre-announced something in December Smiley
Actually the launch is Jan 30th 00:00 GMT so it would make it 01:00 Germany time jawohl

This looks like fun, I might mine a bit.
It does look like fun doesn't it?

If one could see a white guy typing black over the internet, your it..............

Amen to that. White as a daisy petal.
(places tongue back in cheek)
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
only 354m? not so much swag..
Activity: 238
ahhh nice finally swagcoin ! i wait for it since you announced it in december  Grin

in how many hours is launch? i am to stupid to convert that shit.. would be in 1 hour if i read it correctly ( 3 AM in germany and 9 PM in EST )

Activity: 18
This looks like fun, I might mine a bit.
legendary
Activity: 999
Merit: 1000
If one could see a white guy typing black over the internet, your it..............
I will never understand why people act like 'swag' is a good thing... by definition, 'swag' and 'swagger' are both bad... Either you're saying you're a thief, or you're saying you're arrogant... neither of which are respectable traits  Roll Eyes

Just FYI

Swag, slang originating from the Scottish slang word "swagger" which was a description of the way some Scots walk (in a swaying motion). The word was altered in the English language to mean "the way one presents oneself".

Or if you're going with the Brit meaning : chic, fashionably elegant. Self-confidence and a firm attitude might be mistaken with arrogance. Fine line but there is a line.

PS. Definitely not referring to the 1800's meaning of stolen booty Tongue
PPS. Not saying that we don't enjoy a good booty Tongue
PPPS. See what I did there?
Activity: 196
You need more than one pool for the launch not good having just one pool
Activity: 154
I will never understand why people act like 'swag' is a good thing... by definition, 'swag' and 'swagger' are both bad... Either you're saying you're a thief, or you're saying you're arrogant... neither of which are respectable traits  Roll Eyes

That, and it sounds horrible.
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Yo! Yo! Yo!

Dis coin looks to be the swagiest of the swags.  Gonna point my boxes towards dis yo!

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: