Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SWEET] SweetStake | 100% PoS interest | Sweet staking | ICO start - page 10. (Read 12472 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Wallet and block explorer

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Do More. Sell More. Be More Productive.
Newbie account, no source code....this fucking dev is gonna be careful next time he launches another coin...gonna make it not so similar.

I am going to bet he's scammed many others on other coins we don't know about.

Make new account, rinse and repeat...
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
Even myself,being a newbie,can understand that this is very wrong.Only 1 week of experience in cryprocurrency and everything is shouting stay away!
Good luck anyway!
There is some great crypto services and chances for anything, you just must learn to take care of yourself because the future is bright. Is better to atleast try to join good communities that prevent newbies of getting easily scammed by stop using such exchanges like yobit that promote ICO.
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
Even myself,being a newbie,can understand that this is very wrong.Only 1 week of experience in cryprocurrency and everything is shouting stay away!
Good luck anyway!
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
Coins devs dont even make an effort any more lol

Good coin devs != Good forum posters

You put no effort into this ANN, at least with other coins you made(which I'm sure there are several**coughPUREPOScough**) you had more to say. Here there are more words in the first few post talking shit then you put into selling us a lie. It's like your not even trying anymore. ICO a coin, make a write a weaks ass ANN, post a few times and disappear. Rinse and Repeat, there will always be a Noob or 2 to by, right?

What other coins? You talk crap!

release source and prove them wrong with your unique code!
legendary
Maybe i dont have an army of alts to take your alts trust down, neither i need to , you should reconsider looking for another biz because as long as you follow the same patron ill fuck up all your ANNs with truth.
Activity: 1085
hi =D
Its currency and better than Ethereum or bitcoin? Huh

You put no effort into this ANN, at least with other coins you made(which I'm sure there are several**coughPUREPOScough**) you had more to say. Here there are more words in the first few post talking shit then you put into selling us a lie. It's like your not even trying anymore. ICO a coin, make a write a weaks ass ANN, post a few times and disappear. Rinse and Repeat, there will always be a Noob or 2 to by, right?

What other coins? You talk crap!
Activity: 20

legendary
why is source published after end of ico?

For security reasons.

haha, nice.

thats the point, why i won't buy sweet from the ico, no source available, security reasons  Wink

For security reasons.
legendary
All the yobit volume is his sorry ass fake pumping the volume...he's buying up his own coins with the bitcoins from stakerush....

go die in hell.

You are crazy. Have nothing to do with stakerush.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
Wow some serious loving going on in here lol

I'm glad I didnt get all this when I did my ICO  Shocked

Still I tend to agree this is far from convincing and if as it looks like your a serial ICO'er ( <------- look a new word Wink  ) the I guess you deserve all this...
Activity: 560
Do More. Sell More. Be More Productive.
All the yobit volume is his sorry ass fake pumping the volume...he's buying up his own coins with the bitcoins from stakerush....

go die in hell.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
This looks sweet, like kids did it, ico on yobit i will pass

Source code (will be disclosed after the ICO)

the future will never come  Grin
technically your in the future now 
Activity: 601
Merit: 291

Source code (will be disclosed after the ICO)

the future will never come  Grin
legendary
Im going to fuck the posts of all your shitty icos you motherfucker, just lose your time doing that stupid pics you choose for each coin, which i must afmit they nice but they dont change the kind of shit you are.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
ICO looks unconvincing with only 20 BTC amount Huh
Pages:
Jump to: