Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SWEET] SweetStake | 100% PoS interest | Sweet staking | ICO start - page 9. (Read 12472 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
i can't see this fact...
1.) 100% interest isn't something unique, in fact there are coins with same and more interest.
2.) nobody can prove your words, you do not release source

so, you come up with a new coin, trying to compete with really good stakers and playing the "security"-game...

i didn't say it until now, but you try to provoke everybody to write it...

Say what you say. It sounds like you have no knowledge. The source will be disclosed when withdrawels are enabled.

maybe, but you are a dev with no knowledge it seems. now what is worse for investors?

You make me laugh. I have 20 years of experience as developer and you tell me that I have no knowledge? I was developing software when you were still drinking mothermilk.
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
i can't see this fact...
1.) 100% interest isn't something unique, in fact there are coins with same and more interest.

so, you come up with a new coin, trying to compete with really good stakers and playing the "security"-game...

Say what you say. It sounds like you have no knowledge. The source will be disclosed when withdrawels are enabled.

maybe, but you are a dev with no knowledge it seems. now what is worse for investors?
Why so many of this? Is yobit making these coins?

What do you mean? There is only one SweetStake.
Activity: 285
Merit: 10
Why so many of this? Is yobit making these coins?
i can't see this fact...

legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
i can't see this fact...

why the name "sweet" ?
Why another one is ''nuke'' ?

Looking at the price in yobit, buy 5 satoshi, sell 3 satoshi from the beginning. (4 for a short period).
I think all the buyers gonna end loosing their money.

ya this guy is a faker...buying his own shit coins to pump up volume. 

Free easy money Smiley

This coin is not fake. In fact, it is one of te best stake coins out there.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
why the name "sweet" ?

Looking at the price in yobit, buy 5 satoshi, sell 3 satoshi from the beginning. (4 for a short period).

Free easy money Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Do More. Sell More. Be More Productive.
why the name "sweet" ?

Activity: 334
Merit: 250
Well not that I like ICO's but so far just over 2btc have been bought so far... so weirdly if not to many more buy this it might end up being a good buy since low price and not so many coins(unsold will be burned)
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
Why do you ignore my question and answer just to your alt.
No roadmap
Just another altcoin

Good coin devs != Good forum posters

So why don't use real account?
As a good forum poster,you must have a account here that has good forum post's

This is the only account. I do not use this forum that often. I spend my time working on SweetStake instead of posts.
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
No roadmap
Just another altcoin

Good coin devs != Good forum posters

So why don't use real account?
As a good forum poster,you must have a account here that has good forum post's
legendary
why the name "sweet" ?

because real shitcoins and because yobit.... btw how can it buy at 5 and sell at 3? It makes no sense.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1140
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
why the name "sweet" ?

why the name "sweet" ?
legendary
This lil fucker is indeed the dev or runawaydev of stakerush, not to mention that he dumped a bunch of coins before. You and that shit that you call exchange should both get pineapples in the ass in hell along with hitler.

Must be a Little Nicky fan...
Hahaha yes, definetly, that movie and happy gilmore made me a hard follower of adam.

What state do you live in?
i dont live in the states, if you check my profile you can see whete i live.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
This lil fucker is indeed the dev or runawaydev of stakerush, not to mention that he dumped a bunch of coins before. You and that shit that you call exchange should both get pineapples in the ass in hell along with hitler.

Hahaha yes, definetly, that movie and happy gilmore made me a hard follower of adam.

What state do you live in?
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

Pages:
Jump to: