Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SWEET] SweetStake | 100% PoS interest | Sweet staking | ICO start - page 4. (Read 12477 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Dev why avoiding answers to the most important question? When they are burned Sweet?
Why so lot of rumour about Sweet coin?! Who said that they will burn them?

Those are the rules Yobit ICO. Sweet has not been sold in the ICO must be burned. YOBIT burning does not DEV. DEV does not have access to the Sweet.

Where they say so? This is the rules!

ICO rules:
• The coin team must provide the wallet source code so we can compile and test it and receive the ICO premine transfer.
• ICO fee: 1 btc (prepay) or 10% from ico sold btc amount (pay after ico end)
• walls options:
    - 50% buy wall (ico price)
    - 75% buy wall (ico price)
    - 100% buy wall (ico price) (we recommend this one)
• 4 day ICO fund holding period
• If problems persist at the end of the 4 day trial period, YoBit will refund the investors using the ICO proceeds and consider the ICO failed and cancelled.
• Explorer URL should be announced in 4 days of holding period
• after the successful completion the above requirements, at the end of the 4 day period, YoBit will unlock the ICO account which holds the ICO proceeds.

All unsold coins and all coins dumped in the buy wall are burned: https://twitter.com/YobitExchange/status/641670572150255616
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
Why do you guys still support those shitty Yobit/C-Cex Icos? You deserve losing money!!!
Sweet cev or that were not sold will be burned ICO? We can not answer a simple question? You manipulator? Cheater? Are you waiting until people would give you sweet after 2 sat ? This is NOT received.
Activity: 574
Merit: 502
Dev why avoiding answers to the most important question? When they are burned Sweet?

Those are the rules Yobit ICO. Sweet has not been sold in the ICO must be burned. YOBIT burning does not DEV. DEV does not have access to the Sweet.

Where they say so? This is the rules!

ICO rules:
• The coin team must provide the wallet source code so we can compile and test it and receive the ICO premine transfer.
• ICO fee: 1 btc (prepay) or 10% from ico sold btc amount (pay after ico end)
• walls options:
    - 50% buy wall (ico price)
    - 75% buy wall (ico price)
    - 100% buy wall (ico price) (we recommend this one)
• 4 day ICO fund holding period
• If problems persist at the end of the 4 day trial period, YoBit will refund the investors using the ICO proceeds and consider the ICO failed and cancelled.
• Explorer URL should be announced in 4 days of holding period
• after the successful completion the above requirements, at the end of the 4 day period, YoBit will unlock the ICO account which holds the ICO proceeds.

legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
Because it is an yobit-ico.
and therefore, the question for burning coins is also answered.
Activity: 574
Merit: 502
Very good idea. Sweet has a huge potential. there is no need goodies. It is simply POS and refers to sweets. Are great opportunities. You should talk to the shops with sweets. Or even as a last resort I can create a website with sweets Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
DEV so creates online forums. I did it in an hour. You have not done online, you did the website and do not have any plan for Sweet. So you deceived us. My forum: http://104.238.167.49/

Nice forum! I did not deceive anyone. Staking works fine and the coin is in good condition. Do you have an idea for SweetStake? Let me know! I am willing to implement all good ideas.
you start it without any plan?
its better if you make some demand in this coin
something like social media with ads
and 40% - 80% of ads revenue will be use to buy sweet and pay to user
with referral program and something like pay to log in ..
when they log they will get sweetstake .. and when they login daily they sweetstake they get will be higher and higher..
something like that.. i think its just easy for you because you have more than 20 years experience in coding and you have funds now..
all these alts coming and going
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
DEV so creates online forums. I did it in an hour. You have not done online, you did the website and do not have any plan for Sweet. So you deceived us. My forum: http://104.238.167.49/

Nice forum! I did not deceive anyone. Staking works fine and the coin is in good condition. Do you have an idea for SweetStake? Let me know! I am willing to implement all good ideas.
[/quote

So what is your future plans for the coin?

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
Bah if you just bring shitty alts to make your words look right i can bring people to do the same, why dont you just quit being an asshole?
Dev - you know anything about this job? Or just let go SweetStake and you have no business plan? I'm surprised this approach. After a great opportunity. For example, in the confectionery. You did not do even a website. In total, you did not do anything.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
i dont want to protect the sweet Dev ....

but guys Keep it real ...  he has no Business plan and dont promise anything .

he just sold u Coins for a fixed Price...

Thats all

i cant see any scam !  without false Promises and Failed Business plan !
I see that the ICO was geared only to profit for the DEV. He was to be a plan and there is nothing. There is no website. The portfolio is synchronized. And Dev does not answer the most important questions. Sweet SCAM. Sweet died.
I sold my all sweet. Good-bye.
Wallet out of sync Huh
Addnode= HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?

DEV?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
Pages:
Jump to: