Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SYN] SynCoin | [NO PRE-M][Auto Reward, Anti-ASIC] - page 24. (Read 60627 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Well yeah as of now only ~5 500 coins out of 250 000 000 000 have been generated, so it's not really a big deal. Smiley

I'm putting up a poll right now to see if people want a relaunch.
and if you relaunch what is gonna be with my coins? Will I lost all coins?
tjc
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
http://blocks.synco.in shows 4 of the  blocks that I found p2pool minimg for a total of 2.8 SYN. Watching to see how many of the >100 or so show up.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
Well yeah as of now only ~5 500 coins out of 250 000 000 000 have been generated, so it's not really a big deal. Smiley

I'm good, even though I have no coins, sounds like no one else does either.
Activity: 112

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
messy launch waste of anticipation for days  Tongue
Address not seen on the network.

2 1/2 hours.  Undecided

It's loading from blockchain.
Activity: 126
Activity: 363
Address not seen on the network.

2 1/2 hours.  Undecided
I was mining on your p2pool for 6 hours from begining and didn't got any coin. I got my first coins at 13:47 GMT+1 : 0.09968346 coins.

Who will pay me my lost coins?

My address is  Sct1vc3Yi34HtgbFPJssQvU66MjZEfoiWh

Coins are not lost; there is a pool payment backlog. You'll have your coins.
Use the blockchain explorer to monitor your payments.

http://blocks.synco.in
I started the miner on p2pool and then went to sleep. I woke up now and see I've only recieved payments since 1 hour ago. What happened to the other 6 ½ hours of mining?

Payments are on their way; pool is making payments from cache (large backlog). Check your balance with the block explorer at http://block.synco.in

There you can find your balance as the pool makes additional payments.
I started the miner on p2pool and then went to sleep. I woke up now and see I've only recieved payments since 1 hour ago. What happened to the other 6 ½ hours of mining?

You time was wasted and you will not get anything from it. The pool was setup wrong and all the coins went to the pool owner. That pool also started a few minutes before the launch. So the Dev started his miner on his own pool. Posted the password and went to sleep to let every struggle and waste their time.

THAT IS BLATANTLY INCORRECT.

Go to pool.synco.in/payout_addr and you will get the address. Check that against the block explorer.

http://blocks.synco.in/address/SYnFundYHArvaRGMowXE2v5fQQ4SVdvh5t

I made 4 SYN. 4.
The pool is making payouts normally under the payouts tab (from cache)
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I was mining on your p2pool for 6 hours from begining and didn't got any coin. I got my first coins at 13:47 GMT+1 : 0.09968346 coins.

Same here Sad  mining against address: Sh1UoiV5Np8TPCcCkjfokJyxMHufcHBY8j

You time was wasted and you will not get anything from it. The pool was setup wrong and all the coins went to the pool owner. That pool also started a few minutes before the launch. So the Dev started his miner on his own pool. Posted the password and went to sleep to let every struggle and waste their time.

My address is  Sct1vc3Yi34HtgbFPJssQvU66MjZEfoiWh
Activity: 126
Update: all pool operators have been notified that GitHub source is now live.
hope so you will resolve that prbms:D

i ll be watch

Thank you; I'll contact the pool owners ASAP.
Activity: 392
member of GameCredits Dev team
 hope so you will resolve that prbms:D

i ll be watch

Hello all, I am very much aware of the current situation;
The GitHub server that hosted our code (we run a private GitLab) went offline due to DDOS attacks.

We apologize for the inconveniences;
There is NO premine, I want to reiterate. Look at the blockchain, we did not take any.
As a matter of fact, I currently own 0 SYN.

We are looking into purchasing servers with DDOS protection to prevent such an attack in the future.
Personally, I've been working since 4AM to patch segfaults we didn't experience on the testnet.

OP is alive.

do consider this as a fair explanation.

but still... it's like a to fell asleep on the brink of wedding night Cheesy

Thank you. And no, in no way was this okay or acceptable. I take full responsibility; whoever that is running a pool that wants reparations I will happily pay.
Hello all, I am very much aware of the current situation;
The GitHub server that hosted our code (we run a private GitLab) went offline due to DDOS attacks.

We apologize for the inconveniences;
There is NO premine, I want to reiterate. Look at the blockchain, we did not take any.
As a matter of fact, I currently own 0 SYN.

We are looking into purchasing servers with DDOS protection to prevent such an attack in the future.
Personally, I've been working since 4AM to patch segfaults we didn't experience on the testnet.

OP is alive.

do consider this as a fair explanation.

but still... it's like a to fell asleep on the brink of wedding night Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: