Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SYN] SynCoin | [NO PRE-M][Auto Reward, Anti-ASIC] - page 19. (Read 60627 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
i'll be happy to vote for NO relaunch..

and i'm happy to receive donation of SYN:

SjErEuQTMcLSUVbiUn68XtSagprHTbNMTT

Sent

5 sins sent.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
in solidarity, I'll donate some to the other guys with smaller hashpower.

Is 325Kh/s smaller hashpower?  Remember, I have to give 50% of my current SYN to some guy for his house (I have 10.70 SYN -- sure hope he has a nice house!).

now you have double as much.

dude, you're so awesome ... thanks!   Grin
So , no pool at launch working properly, no source code at launch because the dev want only one pool ...... and not payment from pool .

Great Launch Guys ... congratulations  Grin

1) Pool was working fine, PAYOUTS were delayed and we're working on reimbursements
2) Source code posted a few hours late due to a bug that needed to be patched
3) I made 4 SYN which I've just paid (that's the fee for the pool)
4) Pool paying normally now

1 - Pool does not work at launch
2 - Source code not at launch
3 - for now not payment from pool

Pool works. Megahashes recorded, debug logs confirm.
Source code delayed only a few hours late -- if released, would have crashed network.
Look at the blockchain explorer, it's paying normally.

Is 325Kh/s smaller hashpower?  Remember, I have to give 50% of my current SYN to some guy for his house (I have 10.70 SYN -- sure hope he has a nice house!).

now you have double as much.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Are there any active pools other then the offical one currently working?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
About the launch on this morning, I don't think it is a total failure.
It always happened in altcoin community.

I mined three hours on the only one working 'official pool' and got nothing.  Won't give any comment on it.

However, when I do some math on the design of syncoin, I find I should never mine it.

At difficulty<=1, the reward is approx 10.   I think I can mine ~100 per day with 1Mh/s.
At difficulty~1000, the reward is less than 10k. While at that difficulty,with small rig,  how many coins will you expect to mine? 10?100?
Another question is who is mad to waste the hashpower on this to hit difficulty?

Truth is
The coin amount is 250billion!
You will get few coins per day with 1mh/s.

I'm not mad, I pass it.

However, you are missing the point. This is the SAME for everyone. Anyone with understanding of economic will realise there is no point generating lots of coins because supply rises and price falls.

The coin is quite clever but i think it is ahead of it's time, people are used to getting millions per block and won't get that this coin has potential to release 250 billion or more but will only do so to stabalise price.

Also it is not a get rich quick scheme i guess so a lot of people won't like that part.

You are so wrong.  It is not the same for everyone.

Let's imagine the possibility.  Now normal ppl mine hardly with their small rigs. They get some coins per day (let's say 100-1000). It's fair to everybody now. However, when the difficulty , the coin price and the reward grow,  huge whales will jump in and take most coin away.  It like someone feeds the apple tree but the mature apple will be taken by somebody else.  
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Ok my apologies. A friend of mine just explained to me that some probably rented rigs to mine this at release, and thus have a not insignificant amount invested in it. I understand some of the anger and push to not re launch, now. I still think re-launch is necessary for the good of the coin, but, I will refrain from any more hyperbole.

how much did you lose? you were not mining only for a 6 hours(!)

I fear you still imagine missing zillions Tongue
C) Really? Has that happened with other coins?

of course. People over here are whining about relaunches all the time.

hey.. if there was block 5000 when the pool properly started this morning, I'd consider a relaunch.

but NEVER at block 300... that's perverse.

exactly ... .and each block 9 coins... total minting 250 BILLION  ... hehe the biggest mistake was to mention 250 BILLION people think they are missing out on millions of coins...when even on relaunch they will end up with none anyway and then start crying i only have 2 coins there are 250 BILLION Smiley  let's relaunch again and change the block reward so i can have a few million coins.

Actually i will vote yes to relaunch if we change it so first 1000 blocks worth 1 million each.... and i get to dump first on the exchange.

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Ok my apologies. A friend of mine just explained to me that some probably rented rigs to mine this at release, and thus have a not insignificant amount invested in it. I understand some of the anger and push to not re launch, now. I still think re-launch is necessary for the good of the coin, but, I will refrain from any more hyperbole.
Those of you who say the 'few paltry coins we have don't matter' should put your money where your mouth is. Distribute those 'meaningless' coins among the rest of the community, evenly, since they don't matter. Ah, but you believe they do matter. Exactly why a re launch needs to happen. That is, if the coin is intended to be taken seriously as a long term currency, actually useable to purchase goods and services, and not just as a means to 'get rich quick' for those lucky enough to scrape some up on the aborted release night.

bullsh*t. only 300 blocks with FEW coins were mined.

with relaunching, you'd erode the credibility even more (dev overreacting to a crazy people on this forum).

btw: at least we're not forked atm.

Ok, then split out those few meaningless coins to the community. Post a screenshot of your balance in wallet, then put it all in faucets. Show some good intention, not just blind greed. You won't. I'd bet my house on it.

I got my first coins after more than 6 hours since launch. so they are newly mined.

hey.. if there was block 5000 when the pool properly started this morning, I'd consider a relaunch.

exactly ... .and each block 9 coins... total minting 250 BILLION  ... hehe the biggest mistake was to mention 250 BILLION people think they are missing out on millions of coins...when even on relaunch they will end up with none anyway and then start crying i only have 2 coins there are 250 BILLION Smiley  let's relaunch again and change the block reward so i can have a few million coins.

Actually i will vote yes to relaunch if we change it so first 1000 blocks worth 1 million each.... and i get to dump first on the exchange.

OH GOD I think my sides hurt from laughing so hard.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
So , no pool at launch working properly, no source code at launch because the dev want only one pool ...... and not payment from pool .

Great Launch Guys ... congratulations  Grin

1) Pool was working fine, PAYOUTS were delayed and we're working on reimbursements

1 - Pool does not work at launch
2 - Source code not at launch
3 - for now not payment from pool

Ok, then split out those few meaningless coins to the community. Post a screenshot of your balance in wallet, then put it all in faucets. Show some good intention, not just blind greed. You won't. I'd bet my house on it.

I'll trade you your house for 50% of my current SYN holdings. Deal?

I'll make a screenshot if necessary ... and I'll even include any that come in from now until then. lulz
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Great Launch Guys ... congratulations  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Those of you who say the 'few paltry coins we have don't matter' should put your money where your mouth is. Distribute those 'meaningless' coins among the rest of the community, evenly, since they don't matter. Ah, but you believe they do matter. Exactly why a re launch needs to happen. That is, if the coin is intended to be taken seriously as a long term currency, actually useable to purchase goods and services, and not just as a means to 'get rich quick' for those lucky enough to scrape some up on the aborted release night.

bullsh*t. only 300 blocks with FEW coins were mined.

with relaunching, you'd erode the credibility even more (dev overreacting to a crazy people on this forum).

btw: at least we're not forked atm.

Send me some syncoin, since I got 0 in several hours trying last night, and I'll vote for no relaunch.

SV1oNfzjXz9VkcE5SLKqrjjch9Rw1y7R85

Of course those who got coins will vote against a relaunch, as they believe it makes their coins more valuable in the short term. I do not believe it is i the best interest of  the dev, to appease that dozen or so people at the expense of the rest of the entire community, and long-term survival of the coin.

what is your hashrate, son?

Sending coins now.
Pages:
Jump to: