Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN]Tachyon Protocol✅IPX token is the Top 100 Cryptocurrency on CoinMarketCap - page 28. (Read 6671 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Who will be able to use this Protocol and what business benefits can you provide ?
I would like to understand how you are going to sell your technology

As a fundamental internet protocol, Tachyon can be integrated into all the main-chain, cross-chain and DApp and provide a more secure internet environment with our sdk. And it can be also used in more other fields like CDN, DeFi, IoT, DNS and so on.
Please, tell more about your partners and supporters. Because it's not possible to make a revolution in Internet/VPN services without the strong support of the leaders.

Who will be able to use this Protocol and what business benefits can you provide ?
I would like to understand how you are going to sell your technology

As a fundamental internet protocol, Tachyon can be integrated into all the main-chain, cross-chain and DApp and provide a more secure internet environment with our sdk. And it can be also used in more other fields like CDN, DeFi, IoT, DNS and so on.
These goals are very ambitios. You need many years for this goals to come true. And I still can't believe something will replace TCP/IP.
How will you manage to reach better speed with your new VPN solution?

I think it's great idea with all your experience to combine blockchain and VPN, blockchain is made for privacy and security.
V-Systems cooperate with X-VPN. Why would they choose another blockchain if they had V-Systems?

though im not participating the airdrop but i think their airdrop program is very stingy considering that they have funds to begin with.
they should take into account that whatever those hunters are getting from this airdrop might not be enough even to cover for tx fees.
but hey, up to those hunters if they still want to participate, right?
boasting to have 50milllion users, but their promotional program is tight-assed???  Roll Eyes
I'm worried how the transaction fees are covered in V Systems blockchain at all.
Thank you for answering questions in this thread fast and in details! Your team looks really solid.
Activity: 4
You have many team members that made Peercoin. What happened to it? Peercoin used to be one of the leaders, now it's not even in top-100.
The development is going on very fast but anyway, do you have an estimated date of trading launch?
Activity: 12

though im not participating the airdrop but i think their airdrop program is very stingy considering that they have funds to begin with.
they should take into account that whatever those hunters are getting from this airdrop might not be enough even to cover for tx fees.
boasting to have 50milllion users, but their promotional program is tight-assed???  Roll Eyes

I see their airdrop is over now. their target was 4000 members  that means they've reached to that limit and finished the airdrop campaign. I think they should start a proper bounty program with signature campaign included.
I will definately join in that campaign. as I see they have a good project with good companies in back.

What is the reason to make a bounty campaign if they don't have token sale? Bounty campaigns are usually made for the promotion of ICO/IEO.
Why does your team look so mysterious? Is Sunny King really one of the developers of Peercoin?

Tachyon Protocol is the first application in V SYSTEMS and also the first DApp project Sunny King, inventor of POS, participates in. As the chief architect of V SYSTEMS, Sunny King focuses on the design of SPOS(supernode proof-of-stake). This time, he also joins the development of the first DApp as a founding member.
What are the key differences between POS and SPOS? Is SPOS really better in case of Tachyon?
What will happen with X-VPN then? Will it be closed? Or all X-VPN clients will be replaced with Tachyon?
The cooperation of one of the best cryptocurrencies (V Systems) and one of the best VPNs (X-VPN) looks incredibly promising.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I see their airdrop is over now. their target was 4000 members  that means they've reached to that limit and finished the airdrop campaign. I think they should start a proper bounty program with signature campaign included.
I will definately join in that campaign. as I see they have a good project with good companies in back.
What does your name Tachyon mean? And how long have you been developing this project?

I wonder what you offer for business and how it will be beneficial for them. I would like to understand that the tokens will be liquid and there will be a huge demand for them.

You can play a role as the Provider nodes or the Client nodes or both in our network. For the provider nodes, there will be session fees and staking rewards to encourage the network building and expanding. As for the Client nodes, members can enjoy the entire ecosystem service by IPX token. IPX token will be used for authentication, transaction settlement, community governance, to ensure the normal operation of the entire ecology and establish a fair, transparent and efficient trading and reward mechanism. You can check our economic system for details in our WhitePaper  https://tachyon.eco/TachyonWhitePaper.pdf

Isn't it too hard for regular Internet/VPN user? If he just wants to set reliable, secure VPN?
Will Tachyon use PoW, PoS or DPoS consensus? Or something else?

I wonder what you offer for business and how it will be beneficial for them. I would like to understand that the tokens will be liquid and there will be a huge demand for them.
I can undestand why do we need this solution, but I can't get why do we need this token: just to use it for payments?

In many countries, various bans are now being introduced, so the VPN market is becoming very popular. The more players in this market, the better for the user.
I think, Tachyon Protocol could choose Chinese market for the successful start, as almost all Chinese internet users use VPN.
Why is the first product a decentralized VPN?

As a fundamental internet protocol, Tachyon Protocol can be used in many fields. Our team has focused on the online privacy & privacy problem over 5 years. And we think decentralized VPN is a good point to show what Tachyon Protocol can do. And the concept of Tachyon Protocol has been tested in X-VPN for a long time. The successful performance gives us the confidence to get a further step in decentralized VPN.

How will an everyday user of a VPN service will be able to access your service?

We will provide clients for iOS, Android, Windows, macOS and other systems, and the community will also launch their clients for users based on our open-source kernel.

Is everything technically ready now? I mean, except the token.
Why didn't you choose more obvious secure blockchain as Monero or Zcach,for example?
Pages:
Jump to: