Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN]Tachyon Protocol✅IPX token is the Top 100 Cryptocurrency on CoinMarketCap - page 32. (Read 6667 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

In times of increasing censorship from states, the project deserves attention. Because paying for a VPN with a card is potentially risky.
Blockchain also does not provide anonymity (with the exception of using anonymous coins). If desired, transactions can be monitored until the token purchase stage for regular money.
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
Peoples  say in China the entire global Internet is accessible only through VPN. This is a huge market for the project.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

In times of increasing censorship from states, the project deserves attention. Because paying for a VPN with a card is potentially risky.

But if you have a verified account on exchanges it is also potentially dangerous. But in any case, there will be no problems to buy tokens.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

True, it is noted that for such purposes the card just does not fit, the user needs an anonymous payment.
Activity: 12

Why is the first product a decentralized VPN?

As a fundamental internet protocol, Tachyon Protocol can be used in many fields. Our team has focused on the online privacy & privacy problem over 5 years. And we think decentralized VPN is a good point to show what Tachyon Protocol can do. And the concept of Tachyon Protocol has been tested in X-VPN for a long time. The successful performance gives us the confidence to get a further step in decentralized VPN.

Can I use this opportunity for me now ? I mean decentralized VPN. You wrote that he ready on 100% and can be will download on github .
●Social Crypto Trading●
In many countries, various bans are now being introduced, so the VPN market is becoming very popular. The more players in this market, the better for the user.
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
sdfsdffd
There are a lot of serious players in the VPN market. Who are your direct competitors? The better you are ProtonVPN, which is very popular now.
Activity: 5
I wonder what you offer for business and how it will be beneficial for them. I would like to understand that the tokens will be liquid and there will be a huge demand for them.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
Isn't the normal internet theoretically decentralized? What is the need to use blockchain to organize another network channel?
●Social Crypto Trading●
Does the project have a bounty campaign?
Activity: 3

As a fundamental internet protocol, Tachyon Protocol can be used in many fields. Our team has focused on the online privacy & privacy problem over 5 years. And we think decentralized VPN is a good point to show what Tachyon Protocol can do. And the concept of Tachyon Protocol has been tested in X-VPN for a long time. The successful performance gives us the confidence to get a further step in decentralized VPN.

Please tell me how a decentralized VPN will affect ping ? I often use games on the PC and would like to understand how comfortable it will be .
copper member
Activity: 360
Merit: 1
When do you plan listing and on what exchange? How do you plan to use tokens? How do you plan to develop token economy that the price of the tokens would grow.

Our listing plan started in Q4 this year. Sorry that we can't tell the exchange name for now because of the confidentiality agreement. Please wait for our official announcement. There will be some good news soon! IPX Token will be used to confirm provider nodes’ identity verification and incentive nodes to develop the network. Additionally, token holders can use it for trading and storing for value in Tachyon Market. And we will have an inflation-based reward system of 5% per annum which is especially for provider nodes. IPX token will be the key part driving incentive, coordination and community governance in our network. We supply 1,000,000,000 IPX token in total. Our first product Tachyon VPN will be available soon and this will bring us global VPN market users. Millions of users will be connected together by this app and IPX token.

copper member
I joined your airdrop Grin   Any exchange listing plan?

Thanks for your participation! Yep, the exchange listing plan started in Q4 this year. And there will be some good news soon. Please stay tuned!
copper member
Activity: 145
When do you plan listing and on what exchange? How do you plan to use tokens? How do you plan to develop token economy that the price of the tokens would grow.
Activity: 128

How will an everyday user of a VPN service will be able to access your service?

We will provide clients for iOS, Android, Windows, macOS and other systems, and the community will also launch their clients for users based on our open-source kernel.

Can a decentralized VPN replace the traditional VPN?
Activity: 126
I joined your airdrop Grin   Any exchange listing plan?
copper member

How will an everyday user of a VPN service will be able to access your service?

We will provide clients for iOS, Android, Windows, macOS and other systems, and the community will also launch their clients for users based on our open-source kernel.
copper member
Can a decentralized VPN replace the traditional VPN?

Well, it could be a trend. A centralized VPN has limited credibility in providing cybersecurity and privacy protection. If a real decentralized VPN can be realized, the replacement will happen for sure but there are still many problems to solve. That's what Tachyon Protocol focuses on.
copper member
i am here , i hope t get the airdrop. i think i will care for this project ,nice looks good

Thanks so much for your support! Wink
copper member
though im not participating the airdrop but i think their airdrop program is very stingy considering that they have funds to begin with.
they should take into account that whatever those hunters are getting from this airdrop might not be enough even to cover for tx fees.
but hey, up to those hunters if they still want to participate, right?
boasting to have 50milllion users, but their promotional program is tight-assed???  Roll Eyes

Thanks for your feedback. This is just our first airdrop. And the reward we offer is the VSYS coin which you can trade immediately once you received it. No locking time or long time waiting for the token listing. More events are coming soon. Please stay tuned!
Pages:
Jump to: