Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN]Tachyon Protocol✅IPX token is the Top 100 Cryptocurrency on CoinMarketCap - page 31. (Read 6667 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

Please check our weekly report #2 for 28th October — 1st, November 2019

https://i.imgur.com/cWoM156.png   

I liked the results achieved by the team and the main thing is that they did not hold fundraisers. That is, we can draw conclusions about the fact that the team is most interested in the implementation.
Activity: 11

For Linux and Mac is ready . But if you are using Windows on your PC you will have to wait a bit. The team tweeted about it.

It looks weird: to do  for the most commonly used Op Sys at the last place.

2 RachelGreen. Please combine the posts you make one by one (for example, # 54 - # 58). Otherwise, the moderator may ban your account.

I agree with you but I just don't understand why you're quoting another user. It also looks pretty suspicious or just you are not attentive.
Activity: 2
There are a lot of serious players in the VPN market. Who are your direct competitors? The better you are ProtonVPN, which is very popular now.

Currently, there are few mature direct competitors, and most of the projects are in its infancy. For example, Orchid Protocol has just released a pre-release version that only includes a VPN traffic analyzer and does not provide VPN services. Top Network's VPN service has no technical advantages in terms of security and privacy, and its progress has been slow. So did Mysterium. As for the decentralized VPN market, Substratum is possibly the best-known crypto project working in this field. Unfortunately, there has been little progress in their work post ICO, and to make matters worse, the project got mired in controversy early this year. Similar blockchain projects like Skycoin and Maidsafe haven’t covered much ground either. Our technical support is from the top global VPN provider X-VPN with 50 million users.

I hope we will see a lot of progress in your work. More precisely, I see it now, but to fully complete the project is still far away. and I would also like to see more information about the economy of the token.
copper member
Activity: 360
Merit: 1
Now that have able to finish my task how will I post all my prove on here then.. My user name is Fashman98

Please post your proof in this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.52828619

And don't forget to submit the form with the details.
copper member

Why is the first product a decentralized VPN?

As a fundamental internet protocol, Tachyon Protocol can be used in many fields. Our team has focused on the online privacy & privacy problem over 5 years. And we think decentralized VPN is a good point to show what Tachyon Protocol can do. And the concept of Tachyon Protocol has been tested in X-VPN for a long time. The successful performance gives us the confidence to get a further step in decentralized VPN.

Can I use this opportunity for me now ? I mean decentralized VPN. You wrote that he ready on 100% and can be will download on github .

For Linux and Mac is ready . But if you are using Windows on your PC you will have to wait a bit. The team tweeted about it.
I sincerely hope that the problem will be solved soon, because most of them still use Windows Huh
Hi, the Windows version will be released in Dec. Please stay tuned!
Activity: 3

Peoples  say in China the entire global Internet is accessible only through VPN. This is a huge market for the project.

Much depends on how convenient it will be for users to buy tokens. That is, I like that the team is almost ready, but I must say not everyone will want to buy tokens on exchanges to pay for VPN services

But you should understand that the scheme of buying tokens should be as anonymous as possible otherwise there will be no sense in using VPN . This also needs to be considered.
Activity: 1
Now that have able to finish my task how will I post all my prove on here then.. My user name is Fashman98

Peoples  say in China the entire global Internet is accessible only through VPN. This is a huge market for the project.

Much depends on how convenient it will be for users to buy tokens. That is, I like that the team is almost ready, but I must say not everyone will want to buy tokens on exchanges to pay for VPN services
Activity: 8

It looks weird: to do  for the most commonly used Op Sys at the last place.

2 RachelGreen. Please combine the posts you make one by one (for example, # 54 - # 58). Otherwise, the moderator may ban your account.
Activity: 5

In times of increasing censorship from states, the project deserves attention. Because paying for a VPN with a card is potentially risky.

Blockchain also does not provide anonymity (with the exception of using anonymous coins). If desired, transactions can be monitored until the token purchase stage for regular money.

But the project is focused on anonymity and I think that the team is well aware of what you say.
Activity: 217
Merit: 12

As a fundamental internet protocol, Tachyon Protocol can be used in many fields. Our team has focused on the online privacy & privacy problem over 5 years. And we think decentralized VPN is a good point to show what Tachyon Protocol can do. And the concept of Tachyon Protocol has been tested in X-VPN for a long time. The successful performance gives us the confidence to get a further step in decentralized VPN.

Can I use this opportunity for me now ? I mean decentralized VPN. You wrote that he ready on 100% and can be will download on github .

I sincerely hope that the problem will be solved soon, because most of them still use Windows Huh
copper member
As I understand it, the reliability and security of the network depends on the number of participants. How is it supposed to ensure the reliability of the network at the initial stage?

We will open the Provider nodes pre-registration very soon. And there will be an incentive system to encourage members to participate and expand the network. And the first product Tachyon VPN will support multiple platforms to ensure the global users can reach and use it.
copper member
Please check our weekly report #2 for 28th October — 1st, November 2019

copper member

It's not 100% ready. We have launched the prototype, our 2nd demo, on our Github. You can have a check. https://github.com/tachyon-protocol/TachyonVpn/releases
copper member
There are a lot of serious players in the VPN market. Who are your direct competitors? The better you are ProtonVPN, which is very popular now.

Currently, there are few mature direct competitors, and most of the projects are in its infancy. For example, Orchid Protocol has just released a pre-release version that only includes a VPN traffic analyzer and does not provide VPN services. Top Network's VPN service has no technical advantages in terms of security and privacy, and its progress has been slow. So did Mysterium. As for the decentralized VPN market, Substratum is possibly the best-known crypto project working in this field. Unfortunately, there has been little progress in their work post ICO, and to make matters worse, the project got mired in controversy early this year. Similar blockchain projects like Skycoin and Maidsafe haven’t covered much ground either. Our technical support is from the top global VPN provider X-VPN with 50 million users.
copper member
I wonder what you offer for business and how it will be beneficial for them. I would like to understand that the tokens will be liquid and there will be a huge demand for them.

You can play a role as the Provider nodes or the Client nodes or both in our network. For the provider nodes, there will be session fees and staking rewards to encourage the network building and expanding. As for the Client nodes, members can enjoy the entire ecosystem service by IPX token. IPX token will be used for authentication, transaction settlement, community governance, to ensure the normal operation of the entire ecology and establish a fair, transparent and efficient trading and reward mechanism. You can check our economic system for details in our WhitePaper  https://tachyon.eco/TachyonWhitePaper.pdf
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
To be honest, we can't say the normal internet is decentralized because there are still central servers that are capable of getting your personal info. That's why there is so much data leaking news. Blockchain-related technology will help to realize the real decentralization.
Now to find out information about the user from the provider is not difficult for the relevant services. Blockchain could certainly change this state of things.
copper member
Isn't the normal internet theoretically decentralized? What is the need to use blockchain to organize another network channel?

To be honest, we can't say the normal internet is decentralized because there are still central servers that are capable of getting your personal info. That's why there is so much data leaking news. Blockchain-related technology will help to realize the real decentralization.
copper member
Does the project have a bounty campaign?

We don't run a bounty campaign for now.

Pages:
Jump to: