Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TAG][Scrypt PoW/PoS] <-> (Original - not a token!) - page 3. (Read 2263 times)

Activity: 464
Merit: 10
Currently, there are many businesses owning such e-wallets and they are doing very well in marketing to get more customers.
So what does TAG have to be more special than those big rivals?
Does the team have a lot of money for marketing? Or is the team different about fee or services? Please show me the potential of this project.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
why wallet is offline?
Activity: 43
Merit: 1
TAG Original has been having regular sales on the NovaExchange:

Updated prices: 195/75 (BTC sats)

9/3.65 DOGE on Novaexchange.com
Activity: 34
So now that tag on stellar is unverified,  its time seek legal assistance. Its theft

Can you send me a link to the exchange please?  How long has it remained unverified for?  You can always trade TAG on Novaexchange.com
Activity: 110
So now that tag on stellar is unverfied,  its time seek legal asistance. Its theft
Activity: 515
Merit: 250

We Have Now Got Dedicated Ports for each coin ! Please update your ports !

Happy Mining

Code:
 stratum+tcp://findblocks.com:3000 -u  -p  c=TAG

Twitter - @Findblocks - Skype - [email protected] - Email - [email protected] -

New Discord "  lost our access to our discord server ! we have a new one setup Smiley   https://discord.gg/sRjkMkx
TAG if you need help with anything just let me know, ill try to do my best

Thanks - am pressing you into service already:

Please retweet this post from our good friends at FindBlocks.Wales

https://twitter.com/findblocks/status/1126303430883127296

⚒️⚒️Some of the coins we have added dedicated ports to TAG port: 3006  Don't forget to change your ports on your miners ! ⚒️⚒️
I have just sent CoinGecko a message on their thread:

Is AEX.plus listed on your site? It *was* known as AEX.com but they changed addresses a week ago.

TAG is traded for GAT on the AEX.plus website: [Link]

GAT in turn is traded for the following on the AEX.plus website:

• GAT <-> BTC  - [link]
  • GAT <-> ETH  - [link]
  • GAT <-> USDT - [link]
  • GAT <-> CNC - [link]

Hopefully they'll add the AEX information to their TAG Page which will give people a clearer picture of TAG's strength in the market.

Ok good work.... So they Gone back to aex.com.. When i last traded they had the url bit.cc
So do we know who has tagcoin@tagcon on twitter can we get it active again?

TAG if you need help with anything just let me know, ill try to do my best
I have just sent CoinGecko a message on their thread:

Is AEX.plus listed on your site? It *was* known as AEX.com but they changed addresses a week ago.

TAG is traded for GAT on the AEX.plus website: [Link]

GAT in turn is traded for the following on the AEX.plus website:

• GAT <-> BTC  - [link]
  • GAT <-> ETH  - [link]
  • GAT <-> USDT - [link]
  • GAT <-> CNC - [link]

Hopefully they'll add the AEX information to their TAG Page which will give people a clearer picture of TAG's strength in the market.
As you wish, good luck with the progress and peace out  Grin
You don't have to swap. Of course you can just keep the old Tagcoin, and hope it will be used for store of value, like BTC
For the people who want to give more value and actual use case to their coins and believe in Tagcash as a company, can still burn their TAG original and get 10X Tagcash Rewards(TAGX) back. Also people can swap TAGCOIN on Stellar for TAGX, 1 to 1. This is not to get more traction, but just to give a choice to old followers of the platform. As people might know, it has taken a couple of years before was decided which direction Tagcash would go. Now it is clear and we are on the edge of full use of Tagcash apps and services in the Philippines. This will attract small and big companies to partner, white label or build on Tagcash.

Concerning social media channels for TAG original, the community needs to point out someone who will take over. I though Mark already wrote that earlier.
How many followers does TAG original still has actually, 10-20 or more? Maybe we could do a poll and vote for the new social media expert for TAG original.

I've reviewed your entire post history and it's clear that you are advocating that users switch to tokens and burn their old TAG Original coins, so you are unsuited to taking over any social media channels.

This is what you posted one year and three days ago: [Archive]

who has the source code Tagcoin?

Forget about Tagcoin. Tagcash stopped support for Tagcoin a while back already and has moved on with the new Tagcash Token and therefore also a new thread, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tagcoin-tag-2669793

Let's not forget this thread is for discussion concerning TAG Original, now that you have echoed Mark in abandoning TAG Original, you do not need to continue posting in this thread --- do you?  Please respect that there are others who wish to keep TAG Original going.

As I have done all the ground work to keep TAG Original going, I think it is only natural that I be the one to take over the social media channels as well.
I agree with you T.A.G.
You don't have to swap. Of course you can just keep the old Tagcoin, and hope it will be used for store of value, like BTC
For the people who want to give more value and actual use case to their coins and believe in Tagcash as a company, can still burn their TAG original and get 10X Tagcash Rewards(TAGX) back. Also people can swap TAGCOIN on Stellar for TAGX, 1 to 1. This is not to get more traction, but just to give a choice to old followers of the platform. As people might know, it has taken a couple of years before was decided which direction Tagcash would go. Now it is clear and we are on the edge of full use of Tagcash apps and services in the Philippines. This will attract small and big companies to partner, white label or build on Tagcash.

Concerning social media channels for TAG original, the community needs to point out someone who will take over. I though Mark already wrote that earlier.
How many followers does TAG original still has actually, 10-20 or more? Maybe we could do a poll and vote for the new social media expert for TAG original.

I've reviewed your entire post history and it's clear that you are advocating that users switch to tokens and burn their old TAG Original coins, so you are unsuited to taking over any social media channels.

This is what you posted one year and three days ago: [Archive]

who has the source code Tagcoin?

Forget about Tagcoin. Tagcash stopped support for Tagcoin a while back already and has moved on with the new Tagcash Token and therefore also a new thread, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tagcoin-tag-2669793

Let's not forget this thread is for discussion concerning TAG Original, now that you have echoed Mark in abandoning TAG Original, you do not need to continue posting in this thread --- do you?  Please respect that there are others who wish to keep TAG Original going.

As I have done all the ground work to keep TAG Original going, I think it is only natural that I be the one to take over the social media channels as well.

@T.A.G. What answer are you waiting for from Mark? More info on the swap of TAG original for TAGX? Or your interest to take over Tagcoin's social media channels?

Both.

Anyone swapping their TAG Original for any other coin or token is going to loose their TAG Original coins foreverThis is not a coin swap.  Don't be misled by promises of new coins.

Awesome news and great community. Now if someone could make TAG original faster and cheaper, then it really could be used for payments, rewards and tipping. Till then not much user case, really. Which merchant would want to wait a couple of blocks before payment has been made. Maybe the community can work on a Lightning network for TAG original.

Faster block times requires more hashes which can be mined on the FindBlocks.Wales website.  Not sure how we can make TAG any cheeper than what it is at the moment.  We need a couple of zeros taken out of the price  Grin

I've talked to our friends at CoinGecko - they have merged listing of TAG Original and XTAG (on NovaExchange) so that they are now showing on the one page:

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/tagcoin/trading_exchanges#panel

How will TAG be used for payments exactly? Through which platform will merchants accept TAG?
And which TAG are you talking about, cause I know that for sure one of them is a rewards currency in existing applications and be very useful in certain countries.

Tag on stellar 10 billion tag at 1c probably wont be enough in a global arena. Globaly is the ultimate goal, tagcash now has a better payment system than the likes of paypal, its only a matter of time but it happens, Rewards currency still is money Is it not... With tag original, xtag i value it like its bitcoin

Thanks for the comparison @ALLON2017 - TAG Original is well positioned to be a niche payment system for evolving markets as well as for tipping or Tagging others as it was originally envisaged.  TAG's wealth comes from its community - we have a viable market (NovaExchange) and a working stable wallet back by an active hash-rate on its block chain.

Still no word from Mark.  Plus the pinchpool never eventuated, so Findblocks.Wales is still our preferred pool.

Awesome news and great community. Now if someone could make TAG original faster and cheaper, then it really could be used for payments, rewards and tipping. Till then not much user case, really. Which merchant would want to wait a couple of blocks before payment has been made. Maybe the community can work on a Lightning network for TAG original.

@T.A.G. What answer are you waiting for from Mark? More info on the swap of TAG original for TAGX? Or your interest to take over Tagcoin's social media channels?
How will TAG be used for payments exactly? Through which platform will merchants accept TAG?
And which TAG are you talking about, cause I know that for sure one of them is a rewards currency in existing applications and be very useful in certain countries.

Tag on stellar 10 billion tag at 1c probably wont be enough in a global arena. Globaly is the ultimate goal, tagcash now has a better payment system than the likes of paypal, its only a matter of time but it happens, Rewards currency still is money Is it not... With tag original, xtag i value it like its bitcoin

Thanks for the comparison @ALLON2017 - TAG Original is well positioned to be a niche payment system for evolving markets as well as for tipping or Tagging others as it was originally envisaged.  TAG's wealth comes from its community - we have a viable market (NovaExchange) and a working stable wallet back by an active hash-rate on its block chain.

Still no word from Mark.  Plus the pinchpool never eventuated, so Findblocks.Wales is still our preferred pool.

In the future TAG will be used for payments (.) The Bitcoin Core coin XTAG which is very similar tho Bitcoin could very easily become very valuable because of its (scarcity)
Pages:
Jump to: