Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TAO] Tao, AltMarket & FanMix - Real Solutions for the Music Industry! - page 18. (Read 93024 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
:prayerhands: Thankya fren
Activity: 408
Merit: 11
To anyone taking throwawaytao and Presduwhatever seriously, I present this.

It really is pathetic with an unbelievable amount of personal bias. Keep paying attention to coinmarketcap and volume, don't use any other metric ever. Good boy, buy the pump like always chief.

Haha nice.  Cheesy  Here's an embed of the Tao Troll Timeline from the above image since it's not showing up for me:

Activity: 14
To anyone taking throwawaytao and Presduwhatever seriously, I present this.

https://ibb.co/3B3X949

It really is pathetic with an unbelievable amount of personal bias. Keep paying attention to coinmarketcap and volume, don't use any other metric ever. Good boy, buy the pump like always chief.
This thread is not self moderated *specifically* so crypto morons will leave a standing record of just how stupid they areally are. 47 pages of gold so far.

I assume you're talking about yourself here Bryce?

He's talking about you, goofball. Duh.  Grin
This thread is not self moderated *specifically* so crypto morons will leave a standing record of just how stupid they areally are. 47 pages of gold so far.

I assume you're talking about yourself here Bryce? Your coin isn't traded anymore, so maybe you're just talking about your investors.

What are you talking about, man? It's been traded on qTrade for weeks and Bryce just built and launched an entire exchange for it and the artist tokens. It's going to be promoted all month long in April to 1 million listeners of KBLX which serves the greater San Francisco area, and they have several more lined up after that.

https://exchange.alt.market/

I tried to tell you, but you didn't listen.   Cry

Oh I stand corrected, almost $300 in trading volume over the last 24 hours!  Shocked   Roll Eyes

Sad to see the price has fallen over 50% since being delisted from CoinMarketCap in December.

The Altmarket exchange is a joke. It has basically no volume, and I strongly doubt it ever will. You really think people are going to buy "ODB coin" because it has the word "ODB" in it? What a farce.

OMG, you're so sad with your grasping little attempts. It's been open for hours. Not even a full day when you wrote that. Only about 24 hours as I post this. Not a bit of promotion has happened yet.

I think you're just trolling, or you must be one of crypto's greatest abject failures living in a world of denial. You cannot possibly be so dense that you don't get the implications of having a full month of both ads for AltMarket as well as the morning DJs - with their 1 million+ listeners - talking up ODBcoin and the AltMarket every morning for a full month.

AltMarket also have stations lined up in LA, Anaheim, San Diego, Boulder, Denver, Cincinnati, Chicago, Nashville, Atlanta, and New York City. Even tiny percentages of their audience actually buying something will drive the price of both ODB and Tao through the roof. You know there are only 13,808 ODBcoin in existence and the ONLY way to buy them off the market now is with Tao, right? Have you read and understood anything in this thread or are you just mindlessly typing?

I just can't believe you are incapable of getting this. You must be trolling. Nothing like this has ever been done in crypto. Not even close.

If you're actually serious, you're beyond a lost cause.

For those whose minds still work, I'll repost this link to an interview of Taylor Swift fans outside a concert. NONE of them had any interest in crypto, and most barely even knew what it was, yet the MOMENT they heard the idea of their favorite star issuing her own coin? They wanted it, NO HESITATION. 

That experience is exactly what the AltMarket is designed to bring to fans of the artists they already have signed, plus the many who will follow after seeing the success of the first few. Beyond silly that you think nobody would be interested in officially licensed merchandise from their favorite band.

Nope, nobody ever buys collectible licensed band merchandise or would like to be able to show off how much of a real fan they are to their friends with cryptographic proof they were one of the first people to buy and how much of it they've collected. Nah. No true fan would be interested in their favorite band.  Roll Eyes 😂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9_9UkerJ-M
Activity: 222
Merit: 58
They call me Rad Rody.

I assume you're talking about yourself here Bryce? Your coin isn't traded anymore, so maybe you're just talking about your investors.

What are you talking about, man? It's been traded on qTrade for weeks and Bryce just built and launched an entire exchange for it and the artist tokens. It's going to be promoted all month long in April to 1 million listeners of KBLX which serves the greater San Francisco area, and they have several more lined up after that.

I tried to tell you, but you didn't listen.   Cry

Oh I stand corrected, almost $300 in trading volume over the last 24 hours!  Shocked   Roll Eyes

Sad to see the price has fallen over 50% since being delisted from CoinMarketCap in December.

The Altmarket exchange is a joke. It has basically no volume, and I strongly doubt it ever will. You really think people are going to buy "ODB coin" because it has the word "ODB" in it? What a farce.

Whoever the "mysterious crypto whale" was who agreed to buy however many million TAOs back whenever it was on Twitter can't be too happy with the massive losses they've incurred since.
Gotta say, AltMarket is looking pretty slick and uniquely customizable with resizable and movable widgets for each component like the order book, the Tradeview charts, etc.  Not bad at all for a minimum viable product. Looking forward to gradual UI refinements that will be coming based on user feedback.

You can sign up with this link
https://exchange.alt.market/auth/register?referral=97dbc9a3d7774cb3a86b9958938df2f0

but make sure to click the terms of service link and scroll through it (or read it  Cheesy) or you intentionally won't be able to complete the registration.

For those who don't know what an MVP is: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minimum_viable_product#Description

I tried to tell you, but you didn't listen.   Cry
Activity: 222
Merit: 58
They call me Rad Rody.

A couple of cropped pictures sure do make me forget about everything else we know about Bryce. Lol you can tell by the picture they have no idea who the fat homeless man next to them is. Funny how all these big meetings haven't amounted to shit.

This comment truly deserves a merit. I would give you one if I had any to give.

You have to give Bryce credit for upping the level of his scammery though.
A couple of cropped pictures sure do make me forget about everything else we know about Bryce. Lol you can tell by the picture they have no idea who the fat homeless man next to them is. Funny how all these big meetings haven't amounted to shit.
Sammy my friend, what you're smelling isn't a scam.

Hint: it's something to do with the current location of your head.  Grin

Edit:

Just so you don't get the wrong idea. Wink
Activity: 40
Merit: 3
Check out this Kasey Win interview with Bryce about the AltMarket - he explains how a celebrity’s brand creates intrinsic value for officially branded crypto like ODBcoin, and how even more is added with the "Proof Of Fan" rewards club-style perks that come with owning ODB. Includes a pretty good explanation of AltMarket's business model, including how it compares to other fan options to connect with their favorite stars:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKvBMMDGd-0
Tao project team member and AltMarket co-founder Kamal Hubbard will be appearing at the San Francisco Chapter of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners Spring Conference 2019 on March 25th:

http://sfacfe.com/

This of course continues the tradition of AltMarket/Tao members working with government regulators on behalf of the industry and against fraud:

Bryce meeting in DC with Ted Budd, a member of the House of Representatives from North Carolina.

Bryce meeting and then going for dinner with Mike McCaul, the chair of Homeland Security

https://twitter.com/BryceWeiner/status/1103334733415497728

In before "Buh buh buh Bryce is a scammer!"  Roll Eyes Wink

As for the Tao-exclusivity of future sales - that doesn't sound like it would help sales? Why would any artist agree to tie themselves to the price of a basically untraded cryptocurrency? Why would fans go through the hassle of getting TAO instead of just joining a fanclub or Patreon or something similar?

So if you watched the Hangout and listened to the reveal near the end involving KBLX, then I hope you can see the implications of this for how much Tao will be traded, as well as ODBcoin, and what will be happening to the price of both soon. If you don't get the implications, ThrowawayTao, then I genuinely don't know what you're doing in crypto.  Cheesy

BTW, I hope you liked my shout out to you near the beginning of the livestream.  Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d4vH8XdyOI

Setting aside how I'm talking to ThrowawayTao, who has earned my tone, please don't feel embarrassed if you're still learning and don't get it.

Serious offer:
Anyone who watches the above recording, listens to Bryce explaining the KBLX marketing plan (and my reaction to hearing it!) who does not understand why this is huge and how this is likely to play out given the economics involved, I will be happy to walk you through it. I'm always happy to answer any honest, good-faith question to the best of my abilities. 

I'm @ACGcrypto on Twitter, so you can @ me there if you want. I don't use it much but will do my best to reply, although I may post my answer here and link to them in my Twitter reply.  Smiley
Activity: 28
Livestream has been postponed. Tentatively set to same time on Saturday - 9pm Pacific. Will update the thread later to confirm.

http://acgimg.s3.amazonaws.com/Bryce-fell-asleep-2019-03.jpg

In before predictable comment from throwaway.  Angry Grin

You know, I wasn't even gonna comment, but I guess at least for once he (you?) assumed responsibility for something going wrong.

So that's a plus.
Livestream has been postponed. Tentatively set to same time on Saturday - 9pm Pacific. Will update the thread later to confirm.

In before predictable comment from throwaway.  Angry Grin
Dude, you are clearly living in an alternate reality of your own imagination.  What is wrong with you? 😂

The market price was the actual effing last trade price on the active market at the time he made the image: https://qtrade.io/market/TAO_BTC  
Do you not even know how to use Blockfolio or check the order books?? 🤣

Bryce is probably calculating from the ATL which I think was around 140-150 sats. From memory, the sale brought in about $100,000 there were what 30,000,000 Tao disbursed which gives you about $0.0033 per coin. Pretty sure the price of BTC was somewhere around $580 or so at the time. Where are you getting your numbers from?  

Watch the livestream on Friday, you confused silly person.  Cheesy

To be clear, the only sale at 5099 sat was for *drumroll* 10 tao.

So a whole 2 dollars worth of tao has been traded at that price. Congratulations! Meanwhile, in the real world, all the major trades (before and after that peak) have happened at around 2-3.5k sats.

Ah, ATL is "initial trading price" now? I guess that's good news for various assets that were massively overvalued at launch.

The point here is: for an asset with such an extremely noisy market as TAO (you can literally push the market up or down by massive amounts with a single sale), it's hardly honest to measure ATL to ATH and claim that as the norm.

Gosh, the order books are currently thin and the lack of liquidity makes for a lot of volatility. What an unexpected situation. I personally don't see any reason for him to have included the price stuff anyway, TBH, but the way he did it is just basic marketing. You make the best truthful claim you can to present what you're marketing in the best way. Whatever man.

See you on the livestream Friday.  Wink
I think that's a somewhat apples to oranges comparison because they work a bit differently,

Differently how? Specifically, what additional benefits does the artist get that would motivate them to give up a siginificant portion of money to Bryce et. al.? Cause as far as I can tell, they get neverending additional obligations ("proof of fan") to anyone who has ever held a certain amount of their cryptocurrency, for no actual gain apart from the money from the initial sale (which, as mentioned, they can do cheaper and easier as a kickstarter or similar).

In other news, I see some fancy graphic that is posted in Slack and Discord, and, again it's just full of inaccurate or misleading statements.

The launch was not "capped at $100 000".

AltMarket, Inc was not founded in 2017, but 2014

And only by a very generous reading could you claim that Tao has a "market price" of 5099 sat (or, for that matter, that it started trading at 151 sat). A more realistic reading gives you around 1000 sat on release, and around 3-4000 currently.

Seriously.

And then there's the other stuff...

Dude, you are clearly living in an alternate reality of your own imagination.  What is wrong with you? 😂

The market price was the actual effing last trade price on the active market at the time he made the image: https://qtrade.io/market/TAO_BTC  

Bryce is probably calculating from the ATL which I think was around 140-150 sats. From memory, the sale brought in about $100,000 there were what 30,000,000 Tao disbursed which gives you about $0.0033 per coin. Pretty sure the price of BTC was somewhere around $580 or so at the time. Where are you getting your numbers from?  

To be clear, the only sale at 5099 sat was for *drumroll* 10 tao.

So a whole 2 dollars worth of tao has been traded at that price. Congratulations! Meanwhile, in the real world, all the major trades (before and after that peak) have happened at around 2-3.5k sats.

Ah, ATL is "initial trading price" now? I guess that's good news for various assets that were massively overvalued at launch.

The point here is: for an asset with such an extremely noisy market as TAO (you can literally push the market up or down by massive amounts with a single sale), it's hardly honest to measure ATL to ATH and claim that as the norm.
I think that's a somewhat apples to oranges comparison because they work a bit differently,

Differently how? Specifically, what additional benefits does the artist get that would motivate them to give up a siginificant portion of money to Bryce et. al.? Cause as far as I can tell, they get neverending additional obligations ("proof of fan") to anyone who has ever held a certain amount of their cryptocurrency, for no actual gain apart from the money from the initial sale (which, as mentioned, they can do cheaper and easier as a kickstarter or similar).

In other news, I see some fancy graphic that is posted in Slack and Discord, and, again it's just full of inaccurate or misleading statements.

And only by a very generous reading could you claim that Tao has a "market price" of 5099 sat (or, for that matter, that it started trading at 151 sat). A more realistic reading gives you around 1000 sat on release, and around 3-4000 currently.

Seriously.

Seriously.

Pages:
Jump to: