Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TECH] TechCoin @ 4% APR | 193,082+ | 300K Total |June 24th, 2014{05:06:55} - page 14. (Read 62926 times)

Activity: 383
Merit: 250
noice,

how much ram is that still using? I mean with the OS, tech wallet running etc etc

OS only: 50 MB out of 484
TechCoin Qt client running and staking: 109 MB out of 484
Techcoind daemon only: 103 MB out of 484
Activity: 614
Merit: 506
Applications

Twitter "Exchange" Giveaway | Reddit "TECH Review" Giveaway | Facebook "Likes" Giveaway

***Read OP for details on Giveaways***

^   Link   ^  

Good question Ron, I will check that out when I'm back in my office and have an answer for you tomorrow.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10

TECH Raspberry Pi Wallet

Introducing our first TECH-branded hardware, the Raspberry Pi wallet, and you could win this one with some free TECH!

A Raspberry Pi is an ideal device for staking TECH and your other coins.  

• Minimal power consumption: ~2W, reduce your carbon footprint AND your energy bill!
  • Completely silent: run it in your bedroom, kitchen, or any room in the house!
  • Portable: Want to stake your TECH during your vacation but still take them with you?  Just toss it in your luggage and hook it up in your hotel room!

In the future we will have an online and/or in-wallet store with a selection of TECH-branded hardware products.  This is just the beginning!  If you would like to purchase one of these now, please PM me for details.  We will be accepting BTC, TECH, or a combination of the two.  The majority of funds will pay for the hardware, with a very small profit margin going completely toward TECH development.

But why buy one when you can WIN one?  This Raspberry Pi will be our level one Stake2Win prize for our first TECH Tuesday of December drawing.  It even has a TechCoin wallet on the desktop with 250 TECH!

The winner will receive everything seen here:

• Raspberry Pi B+ w/TechCoin Qt client on desktop
  • USB Wi-Fi dongle
  • Clear TECH-branded enclosure
  • Micro USB power supply
  • 250 TECH

Stay tuned for an official announcement with more details on next month's Stake2Win drawing!

noice,

how much ram is that still using? I mean with the OS, tech wallet running etc etc

TECH Raspberry Pi Wallet

Introducing our first TECH-branded hardware, the Raspberry Pi wallet, and you could win this one with some free TECH!

A Raspberry Pi is an ideal device for staking TECH and your other coins.  

• Minimal power consumption: ~2W, reduce your carbon footprint AND your energy bill!
  • Completely silent: run it in your bedroom, kitchen, or any room in the house!
  • Portable: Want to stake your TECH during your vacation but still take them with you?  Just toss it in your luggage and hook it up in your hotel room!

In the future we will have an online and/or in-wallet store with a selection of TECH-branded hardware products.  This is just the beginning!  If you would like to purchase one of these now, please PM me for details.  We will be accepting BTC, TECH, or a combination of the two.  The majority of funds will pay for the hardware, with a very small profit margin going completely toward TECH development.

But why buy one when you can WIN one?  This Raspberry Pi will be our level one Stake2Win prize for our first TECH Tuesday of December drawing.  It even has a TechCoin wallet on the desktop with 250 TECH!

The winner will receive everything seen here:

• Raspberry Pi B+ w/TechCoin Qt client on desktop
  • USB Wi-Fi dongle
  • Clear TECH-branded enclosure
  • Micro USB power supply
  • 250 TECH

Stay tuned for an official announcement with more details on next month's Stake2Win drawing!
Happy TECH Tuesday everybody.  Documentation for compiling wallets for Linux and Raspberry Pi have been added to the github.

UNIX Documentation

^   Link   ^

An announcement regarding our first TECH-branded hardware product and next giveaway is coming later today.  Stay tuned, TECHies.
Activity: 95
[TECH] TechCoin Community
Have a great Monday techies Grin
P.S. TECH Tuesday is just about here  Grin
Activity: 614
Merit: 506
Applications

Twitter "Exchange" Giveaway | Reddit "TECH Review" Giveaway | Facebook "Likes" Giveaway

^   Link   ^                                                          ^   Link   ^                                                            ^   Link   ^

***Read OP for details on Giveaways***

^   Link   ^ 

Twitter Exchange Campaign Giveaway

@All_Crypt (AllCrypt)

^   Links   ^

LazyCoins is adding new pairs today.  As part of our Twitter Exchange campaign, anybody who tweets @LazyCoins asking TECH to be added will receive 10 TECH, today only.  This offer can be claimed in combination with 1 TECH each for tweeting the other exchanges, and can also be claimed by community members who have already tweeted @LazyCoins.

Also, don't forget to vote for us in the Coin-Swap IRC at http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23coin-swap&uio=d4.  You can vote once per hour by typing in !vote TECH.  I'll be hanging out in the channel all day placing votes for TECH so feel free to stop by and say hi!
Activity: 392
So much for "Community"
Thanks for wallet update.

Is the stake to win going to continue and if so when is next drawing?

We just have to keep our coins in our wallet to qualify?

thanks

#Stake2Win will be ongoing with drawings held on the first and 3rd Tuesdays of the month.  So the next drawing will be next Tuesday.
I think this drawing we will do just a lottery as I have not had the time to setup the other prizes.

In order to qualify, you need to enter your info at incentives.tech-co.in and you will then be provided with a S2W address, and then yes, maintain 250 TECH in you wallet to be eligible.

v1.1.4.1 recommended SSL security update is now available for Mac.

My apologies for the delay.

Wallet Link

^   Link   ^
v1.1.4.1 recommended SSL security update is now available for Mac at https://github.com/techcoincommunity/techcoin/releases/tag/1.1.4.1

My apologies for the delay.

thanks

evtrmm is running the #Stake2Win, messages have been sent, he should reply as soon as he gets a chance too. He mentioned going out of town for work a few days ago, but he should be back for the next #Stake2Win (the 1 & 3 TECH Tuesday of the month).

TECH Community Development
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\

thanks
Sorry for the delay on the Mac update, folks.  Need to rebuild my Mac build environment, hopefully will have it ready tomorrow.

Twitter Exchange Campaign Giveaway

^   Link   ^

Help TechCoin get on more exchanges and earn up to 15 TECH!

Step 1 - Register for the campaign by tweeting "@TechcoinGroup Exchange "  Your Twitter handle and address will be registered.  Don't forget to follow us if you're not already!

Step 2 - Tweet the following to your favorite exchange: "@ Please add @TechcoinGroup! Active, transparent dev team, 5+ POD, gives back to the community with contests and giveaways!"

That's it!  You will automatically receive 1 TECH per exchange you tweet, up to 14 TECH!

List of exchanges included in campaign:

@AllCoinEx (AllCoin)
@All_Crypt (AllCrypt) - Added 11/13/2014
@AskCoinNet (AskCoin)
@Bleutrade (Bleutrade)
@btcmarketorg (BTC Market)
@btercom (Bter)
@CryptoCurrEncyX (C-Cex)
@coins_e (Coins-E)
@CoinSwapNet (Coin-Swap)
@cryptoine (Cryptonite)
@cryptsy (Cryptsy)
@EmpoExchange (EmpoEx)
@LazyCoins (LazyCoins)
@Poloniex (Poloniex)
@swisscex (Swiss Coin Exchange)

Exchange Giveaway Wallet

^   Link   ^

Giveaway ledger:  

^   Link   ^

Happy TECH Tuesday, TECHies!  Today we are releasing v1.1.4.1 of the wallet, which is a recommended SSL security update.  Please update your wallets as soon as possible.  Mac update coming soon.  http://ow.ly/E6Z4s

Reddit giveaway, post your thoughts on TECH for TECH.

TECH development will be starting an ongoing Reddit giveaway (Tuesday, November 11th, 2014) , every person to post their thoughts on building the TECH APP will receive 1 TECH coin. Just post your address (or PM the user TechcoinCommunity after your post), only one post per user a day is allowed (1 TECH per day | per post). Thanks for being a part of the TECH community,

Testing Crypto | TECH Community Development

Reddit  

^   Link   ^

Reddit Giveaway Wallet

^   Link   ^

Reddit Giveaway ledger:

^   Link   ^

Pages:
Jump to: