Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TECH] TechCoin @ 4% APR | 193,082+ | 300K Total |June 24th, 2014{05:06:55} - page 16. (Read 62926 times)

Activity: 614
Merit: 506
Applications

Up 10+ since listed on Coin Gecko, think we can make it to the first page by 2015  Cool
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
[TECH] TechCoin Community
Optional Wallet update v1.1.3 Tuesday, October 28th, 2014

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
So much for "Community"
Good Afternoon all.

We are looking to move our #Stake2Win Giveaways to the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of the month, To kind of play in with the Tech Tuesday theme.  Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Activity: 383
Happy TECH Tuesday, techites!  Today we are releasing v1.1.3 of the wallet.  It is an optional update that contains a couple of small fixes.  Most importantly, it connects to three new seed nodes that are under the control of the current dev team.  The DNS seed in v1.1 connected to a seed node controlled by an old dev that has not been in contact with the current team for several months.  It also fixes the website link in the debug menu so it will now take you to the correct TechCoin website.

Windows wallet has already been uploaded, updated Mac wallet coming soon.  Check out the link in the OP to download.

If you know how to code and are interested in joining our team to help us fix the sync/rescan issue, please PM me and let us know.  The old dev changed two variables that is preventing early blocks from syncing and causes POS blocks to be rejected.  He made these changes to increase the speed in which POS blocks would be generated, since the blockchain was stuck.  It fixed that, but had this unintended consequence and we always knew it would need to be addressed at some point.  We provide a blockchain on the github for users to download and manually apply, but this should be considered a temporary fix since there's currently no way to rescan the local blockchain to validate it.  BTC/TECH bounties are a possibility for anyone interested in helping.
Applications
thankyou testing crypto for bumping the link on the old thread  Smiley i'm watching the right one now

Make sure to keep watching the new ANN/OP as well, updates daily.

Testing Crypto | Community Development

Good luck in recreating the design of the coin.

Thanks, luck is quite needed in trying to help a community improve & keep improvements going.

P.S. Good luck with your ventures in crypto, whether you're a new member or frequent member/s of bitcointalk.

**Developers are starting to show that crypto is more than just coins, software programs with multiple uses that could be implemented & utilized for many real world things (not just currency, but something of a greater value). As stated many times, I'm a hardware guy (Technically Speaking - Little Knowledge in/is Everything) & doing RnD on all new devices. Seeing all the new components being developed every few months, just waiting for the right one to show its purpose will last over the years**

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
thankyou testing crypto for bumping the link on the old thread  Smiley i'm watching the right one now

Good luck in recreating the design of the coin.

Applications

Glad to help, don't want to leave anyone behind from the old ANN (links to Coin Gecko's custom algo) & understand that it's not easy to keep track of all the new coins (software programs with endless opportunities) still launching every day or two.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
So much for "Community"

Most recent original post edit:
Friday, October 24th, 2014 **New OP features added***

Still a work in progress (WIP), thoughts from the community /

Most recent original post edit:
Friday, October 24th, 2014 **New OP features added***

Still a work in progress (WIP), thoughts from the community /
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
BTC from mining shares will be distributed evenly on Nov 1. to all #TopTech eligible members (500 or more TECH) who have a registered BTC address. The email for registering will be coming this evening.

How do I register my BTC address?

Thanks!

Nevermind - I just got the email...
Applications
I would also like to add, there's a multipool being watched & it's still being updated. Watching the github on it for weeks now, see many new improvements & options for TECH to have its own multipool (not a 3rd party one). Helping to create another way to build upon TECH, only thing is it'll need to be a full time thing  (watching it 24/7) & we currently don't have enough of a team yet to complete this task (in due time).
So much for "Community"
BTC from mining shares will be distributed evenly on Nov 1. to all #TopTech eligible members (500 or more TECH) who have a registered BTC address. The email for registering will be coming this evening.
So much for "Community"
testing my new sexy signature. how does i look?

EDIT:  *do

how does I look?

Looks NICE....   Cool
So much for "Community"
hi everyone.      question, for round 2 stake2win do I just send more coins to the round 1 entry address?    So much documentation and word its got my head spinning. Embarrassed
i'll produce a walkthrough video for the round 3 once the new system is in place  Smiley

yes, you will always keep the same STW address, and it will be swept out after the drawings.

So just send to that address and when the DB updates, it will show your entries.
Applications

EDIT:  *do

Do you get paid for using the signature?

Maybe in time, but we are not currently paying for the signatures (in due time).
Check back in a few weeks, I do plan on having a Signature Campaign & just haven't set a start date yet.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

Do you get paid for using the signature?
Applications
hi everyone.      question, for round 2 stake2win do I just send more coins to the round 1 entry address?    So much documentation and word its got my head spinning. Embarrassed
i'll produce a walkthrough video for the round 3 once the new system is in place  Smiley

You'll have to ask evtrmm on the #Stake2Win, that's his incentive & he's running that for TECH.
As for the sig, looks great & hope we can get more TECH community to join in Cool
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Follow on twitter @invest4al

Pages:
Jump to: