Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TECH] TechCoin @ 4% APR | 193,082+ | 300K Total |June 24th, 2014{05:06:55} - page 17. (Read 62926 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Follow on twitter @invest4al
hi everyone.      question, for round 2 stake2win do I just send more coins to the round 1 entry address?    So much documentation and word its got my head spinning. Embarrassed
i'll produce a walkthrough video for the round 3 once the new system is in place  Smiley
Activity: 383
Merit: 250
Happy TECH Tuesday, TechCoin community!  Things have been way too quiet around here lately, let's get some discussion going!  What would you like to see improved/added/tweaked in the wallet, OP, etc?  What TECH related things would you be interested in...a multipool, games, faucets, merchandise?  Please chime in, we want to make this a community-driven coin!
Activity: 392
So much for "Community"
I jumped on the Incentives page and used my little HTML knowledge to tweak up the page a bit, put some instructions in place, and a couple other things.  Check it out and let me know what you think http://incentives.tech-co.in/

There was some confusion as to how the levels work, so here is my best explanation.

Currently, level has a target of $134 USD raised through the #Stake2Win program.  The target is set by figuring cost of prize in USD/.75 to ensure that we can hit our 25% Development fund goal.  This is set as a static number and now we can determine how many entries are needed to achieve this level.

This figure will vary throughout the session as it correlates not only to the BTC/TECH price, but also to the USD/BTC price, and number of entries.

Basic formula is:

TECHRAISED*TECH2BTCPRICE*BTC2USDPRICE 

As you can see, this can be extremely volatile, and the actual level will be locked in once we begin the drawing.

Since Level 1 is basically guaranteed, we will always give away level 1.  If we were half way between level 1 and level 2, any extra funds will be allocated to the next session.

November we may elect to do a month long session to see if we can build and reach higher.

Out for the day.

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Giveaways

"The 1% TECH giveaway has concluded.  
We have given away 1% of all POW coins to over 100 TECH community members!
Watch this space for future giveaways and promotions!"

1. Follow us on Twitter: http://oi58.tinypic.com/14jat53.jpg
                                    ^   Link   ^

Giveaway wallet:  http://oi61.tinypic.com/2v1rssw.jpg
                         ^   Link   ^

Giveaway ledger:  http://oi59.tinypic.com/idzzet.jpg
                         ^   Link   ^
why i followed and retweeted but i don't receive the 1% coin Sad

What is your Tweeter handle?
@KatelynBratko
So much for "Community"
Good Morning Everyone!  I have updated session 2 prizes, this time we will only have 2 levels.  See following for info:
So much for "Community"
Giveaways

1. Follow us on Twitter:
                                    ^   Link   ^

Giveaway wallet:  
                         ^   Link   ^

Giveaway ledger:  
                         ^   Link   ^
why i followed and retweeted but i don't receive the 1% coin Sad

What is your Tweeter handle?
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
[TECH] TechCoin Community
Giveaways

1. Follow us on Twitter:
                                    ^   Link   ^

Giveaway wallet:  
                         ^   Link   ^

Giveaway ledger:  
                         ^   Link   ^
just noticed the multipool, spectacular!
  I pointed some hash and adjusted my username and its accepting, but it wasn’t perfectly clear if I needed to do anything more, other than wait for a PM. is this right?  tx

Thank you Invest4al, from the entire TECH community.
Your 4+ Mh/s Scrypt miner (ongoing), 1+ Th/s (24hrs) & 500+ Gh/s Sha256 miners for another (24hrs) is greatly appreciated & will help TECH grow Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
wallet not sync. running 1.1. delete all from app data except wallet.dat. keep getting stuck at 3 even shows 8 connections.
is any fix?

Tiger, please download the blockchain from the github (link in OP) and manually copy it to app data.  You can also use the .msi installer which will automatically copy it for you.  There were two variables changed at block 5087 that are preventing the wallet from syncing from scratch.  Fixing this is our top coding priority but this workaround will get you synced up in the meantime.

Great support, was in the middle of giving some support on the question & you have already replied  Cool

Thank you. Working good.
Activity: 614
Merit: 506
Applications
wallet not sync. running 1.1. delete all from app data except wallet.dat. keep getting stuck at 3 even shows 8 connections.
is any fix?

Tiger, please download the blockchain from the github (link in OP) and manually copy it to app data.  You can also use the .msi installer which will automatically copy it for you.  There were two variables changed at block 5087 that are preventing the wallet from syncing from scratch.  Fixing this is our top coding priority but this workaround will get you synced up in the meantime.

Great support, was in the middle of giving some support on the question & you have already replied  Cool

Edit: Looking through github for an easy to work with game, something fun for all ages (possible wallet add-on). Great way to utilize the wallet when staking, prefer a game that people could play in their free time. Whether it be a quick 15 second play or hours of playing rounds/levels, may take me some time to find one & will keep searching.
Activity: 383
is any fix?

Tiger, please download the blockchain from the github (link in OP) and manually copy it to app data.  You can also use the .msi installer which will automatically copy it for you.  There were two variables changed at block 5087 that are preventing the wallet from syncing from scratch.  Fixing this is our top coding priority but this workaround will get you synced up in the meantime.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
is any fix?
Here's the development donation pool address, with 3 different explorers to view it from:
https://btc.blockr.io/address/info/35JgrEJKacX3bPZ4PVtmqXUmNcanND4PGV
https://insight.bitpay.com/address/35JgrEJKacX3bPZ4PVtmqXUmNcanND4PGV
https://www.biteasy.com/blockchain/addresses/35JgrEJKacX3bPZ4PVtmqXUmNcanND4PGV

P.S. It will be added to the OP, as well as a few other development addresses.

TECH Community Donation Development Pool

TECH COIN Community (GHS/s) Log in:

Username:
TECHCommunity

Password:
techcoincommunity

^   cex.io/informer   ^

Read-only access - Log in with **TECHCommunity & your password sent via PM**
This option allows you to provide read-only access to specific workers on your account.
~Pool only allows the BTC side as of now, looks to be an update soon on the multipool (scrypt) on CEX.io/GHash.io.~

- hashrate added
- name
- e-mail (for notifications only)
- phone (for notifications only)
- read-only password (for users to login in read-only mode)

Applications
I'd like to earn some Coins too buddy

You can buy them off the exchange, claim your free TECH on twitter & we are still working on adding a multipool.
The development donation pool is to help pay for a good one, & or build our own.

Bittrex

^   Link   ^

To claim your FREE coins, please do the following:

1. Follow us on Twitter:
                                    ^   Link   ^
2. Retweet our official relaunch announcement:
                                                                      ^   Link   ^

3. Tweet your TECH address @TechcoinGroup with hashtags #TechCoin and #1%TECHGiveaway

Please allow up to 24 hours to receive your free coins.

P.S. We now have the Copay wallet up & all TECH+BTC FUND addresses will be added to the OP.
Applications
  I pointed some hash and adjusted my username and its accepting, but it wasn’t perfectly clear if I needed to do anything more, other than wait for a PM. is this right?  tx

Yes (development donation pool & not a multipool, but we are still working on adding one), send a PM with the password you would like to view it with. You'll be able to login & see the live hashrate, but it's only working for Gh/s at the moment & they just added the multipool/Scrypt side.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Follow on twitter @invest4al
  I pointed some hash and adjusted my username and its accepting, but it wasn’t perfectly clear if I needed to do anything more, other than wait for a PM. is this right?  tx
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I'd like to earn some Coins too buddy
Applications
Update: CoinGecko has added TECH, after our request last month. Although most of the info used is old & outdated, we're still glad to see it added. We will be contacting them again, asking them to update it with the correct info. Due to the entire points system being on the activity & developments of the coin, should bring TECH up as we continue to built on all aspects around TECH. Here's the link for anyone who would like to see the beginning of building our points/rep on Coin Gecko:

Coin Gecko has updated some of the info, great site & we hope to build from their algo on showing all TECH developments via point system Cool We just need the Facebook, Reddit, & Alexa ranking of the techco.in website to be added & we might make it on page two (top 100) Wink

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-coingeckocom-360-degree-cryptocurrency-valuation-and-ranking-561516

https://twitter.com/coingecko

P.S. I will be sending them a tip, when it's all complete & updated to meet the full potential of the algo.

Thanks,

Testing Crypto | TECH Community | Development  
Applications
The #Stake2Win addresses have been swept and we are getting setup for round 2.  Testing Crypto will provide the address for the Tech Development fund.

I will add it as soon as we get it up & testing has begun, thanks evtrmm.

The TECH Development FUND will be a 3 key multisig, which we will be testing over the next few weeks to show the community trust & that we are trying to build upon TECH. I have been watching a few of the updates on their github, looking like they are quick to fix bugs & we will be testing it as well. We will not put any large amounts of funds into it, "intel" it's out of the beta testing faze Cool I will also be upgrading the Coin Reporting site (for the development donation pool), although it may be a few weeks before that's released (FYI).

So much for "Community"
The #Stake2Win addresses have been swept and we are getting setup for round 2.  Testing Crypto will provide the address for the Tech Development fund.

All those who have registered and any new registrants will receive an email about submitting a BTC address as we prep to open the #TopTech program.

#Stake2Win™
Pages:
Jump to: