Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TES] ϟ The Tesla ϟ Decentralize the Energy System ϟ TeslaStarter - page 15. (Read 84571 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Can I get some help? I was transferring my Tesla Coins from Bittrex to Cryptopia. It went out of Bittrex, but never went into Cryptopia. They said that the transaction did not exist in their server and it was Tesla Coin that has to make the transaction happen. Help?
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Hey, I transfered all of my Teslas from Bittrexto Cryptopia.... Everything is gone from Bittrex, but nothing got transfered to Cryptopia.... It has been 8 hours or so now.

I think bittrex stopped supporting teslacoin blockchain for many months. You should send them the ticket.

You could withdraw your coins until the 31st March.
You made the transaction before that date?
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Hey, I transfered all of my Teslas from Bittrexto Cryptopia.... Everything is gone from Bittrex, but nothing got transfered to Cryptopia.... It has been 8 hours or so now.

I think bittrex stopped supporting teslacoin blockchain for many months. You should send them the ticket.
Activity: 8
I bought 13,000 TeslaCoin and I shared it on my snapchat Insta story and all around my friends. Hopefully this coin success cause I believe in this coin as much as you guys do(Rw13enlib88, renbit, Tiredofscams,M F,Valkir,Bocyaj). Don't let all of us down. All support to you guys. Smiley
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
PC repair master, engeneer, radioamateur
Dear DEV you can try to add TES here https://openledger.io/  at the bottom-center of the page there are "list your coin". Look at this please.
legendary

WARNING!!
If you still have TES in Yobit read this!!!

Yobit is going to disappear. If you have coins there, you gonna lose them.
Yobit has been in other chain for more than 1 year now. You can not withdraw your coins from there to the wallet or to other exchange. They don't answer any email. We're not the only coin with this problem.
There are lots of coins with the same problem. They don't solve blockchain problems and never answer to dev mails.
They are going to disappear.

SELL your $TES before the exchange disappears.
MOVE your $BTC to Cryptopia
and BUY $TES there.
legendary
any progress here? unfortunatelly havent had lots of time past weeks...anything important to know?Smiley thanks

we're about to release the new mandatory upgrade wallet v.4.0. Then Electrum and webwallet. And later TeslaStarter.

Great months and news coming ahead!!
Activity: 381
Merit: 11
any progress here? unfortunatelly havent had lots of time past weeks...anything important to know?Smiley thanks
@renbit   Thank you so much. I will look into that. Looks like my wallet.dat gotten really big. It's 10mb now.
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
[insert trending meme] 人
Great job dev. Seems like stake is becoming less and less each day. Maybe it has something to do with growing interest of teslacoin and more people staking same time?
The stake amount received will be smaller because when minting coin the stake is split into two halves, and the created coin added. so there will be two amounts at just over half the size minting on the next round , which will return smaller amounts but more often.The percentage of interest stays the same.

Thanks. Why block explorer and wallet shows different number of coins? When I type checkwallet on debug window it comes out true.
because you will have multiple addresses in your wallet
the sum total will show in the blockexplorer
check in coin control to see
Great job dev. Seems like stake is becoming less and less each day. Maybe it has something to do with growing interest of teslacoin and more people staking same time?
The stake amount received will be smaller because when minting coin the stake is split into two halves, and the created coin added. so there will be two amounts at just over half the size minting on the next round , which will return smaller amounts but more often.The percentage of interest stays the same.

Thanks. Why block explorer and wallet shows different number of coins? When I type checkwallet on debug window it comes out true.
Activity: 223
Merit: 101

When will i be able to sell tokens which were bought during ICO on stock exchanges?

I guess you lost your track, Teslacoin wasn't an ICO. You can buy/sell on Cryptopia currently.
Activity: 10

When will i be able to sell tokens which were bought during ICO on stock exchanges?
[insert trending meme] 人
[insert trending meme] 人

An interesting idea. Tell me at what stage of implementation your project and when the work is complete?

please refer to our newly updated website at www.tesla-coin.com for full information .
read the whitepaper to get the full outly of the project and check the current progress on the roadmap.
thankyou.
[insert trending meme] 人

Hi  developers! I want to clarify an approximate end date of  ICO. Thanks!

there is no ICO .
Teslacoin is a hybrid POW/POS coin and the ProofOfWork stage is finished . ProofOfStake is still in operation , coins can be minted by staking the ones you own in the wallet. At time of writing TeslaCoin is only available at cryptopia but there are more markets coming.
The coin cap is going be 100MM at the hardfork which is approching at the 75MM coincap mark.
Activity: 15

Hi  developers! I want to clarify an approximate end date of  ICO. Thanks!
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: