Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TES] ϟ The Tesla ϟ Decentralize the Energy System ϟ TeslaStarter - page 12. (Read 84571 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 21
Poor Tesla, who has been parasitized go give appeal to a coin which has basically nothing to do with him. I guess we will soon see also an Einsteincoin, etc.

Advancement in technologies are rarely welcomed at the start. Same was said for BTC back in 2008/09 and if you remember first ever recorded price of BTC was 0.009 USD.
Right now there are two exchanges Cryptopia and Upcoinc exchange, where you can buy or sell Tesla coin.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
Poor Tesla, who has been parasitized go give appeal to a coin which has basically nothing to do with him. I guess we will soon see also an Einsteincoin, etc.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
On coinmarketcap price of TeslaCoin right now is  $0.024123 USD. Majority of altcoins are down due to the current bearish trend of the crypto market. It's good to gather Teslacoin at the current rate for good future return.
From where we can buy Teslacoin?
The world is in dire need of clean energy. Non-renewable sources will be wiped out very soon the way humans are consuming them to produce energy. We have to shift ourselves to renewable sources before it gets too late.

If we have 24/7 electricity available that doesn't mean everyone in the world has that blessing. According to World Bank
  • Roughly one billion people live without electricity.
  • Hundreds of millions more live with insufficient or unreliable electricity.
  • At the same time, approximately 3 billion people cook or heat their homes with polluting fuels like wood or other biomass, resulting in indoor and outdoor air pollution that has widespread health impacts.

And these Stats will get worse if their won't be any accelerated measures to meet this shortage.
Tesla Coin named after Nikola Tesla, who has historically been ignored. TESLACOIN aim to create an ecosystem that will help in creating a decentralized and sustainable world supporting free energy and renewable energy projects.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
The world is in dire need of clean energy. Non-renewable sources will be wiped out very soon the way humans are consuming them to produce energy. We have to shift ourselves to renewable sources before it gets too late.

If we have 24/7 electricity available that doesn't mean everyone in the world has that blessing. According to World Bank
  • Roughly one billion people live without electricity.
  • Hundreds of millions more live with insufficient or unreliable electricity.
  • At the same time, approximately 3 billion people cook or heat their homes with polluting fuels like wood or other biomass, resulting in indoor and outdoor air pollution that has widespread health impacts.

Your point is valid. Natural resources like coal and natural gas are not enough to meet today's massive energy needs and these energy needs will increase in years to come. That why at Telacoin, our all energy projects will be clean and harmonize, plus they will enhance the biosphere and communities.
Activity: 148
Merit: 11
So this platform is developed to provide funds for new energy-related projects by the startups. Banks and other financial institutions are already doing this, then whats the point of creating this platform?

This is not as simple as you think. Energy producing companies don't want other players to jump into there market, they hold major shares of banks and are the biggest hurdle in financing new energy startup projects. TESLACOIN will break this monopoly by giving control of energy and money in the hands of many individuals.
Activity: 142
Merit: 11
So this platform is developed to provide funds for new energy-related projects by the startups. Banks and other financial institutions are already doing this, then whats the point of creating this platform?
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

Teslacoin v.4.0
Mac Wallet available!!

legendary
I am using wallet 4.0 and it has been working great until the last week, staking coins. It will not stay synced and the wallet will lock up, freeze when you click on it.
I can get the wallet to sync without my wallet.dat file in my app data folder and then I was able to get the wallet to sync after adding my wallet.dat file but this morning it is once again out of sync.

Are you still having these problem?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I am using wallet 4.0 and it has been working great until the last week, staking coins. It will not stay synced and the wallet will lock up, freeze when you click on it.
I can get the wallet to sync without my wallet.dat file in my app data folder and then I was able to get the wallet to sync after adding my wallet.dat file but this morning it is once again out of sync.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Recently noticed my wallet was staking but the blocks weren't updated and it refused to update.  Through some ridiculous trickery, I was able to force the wallet to download the blockchain...only to find that I lost about 10% of the coins I had due to the staking being on some sort of fork that the wallet created itself.  Yay me?

Are you using Teslacoin v.4.0?

Open the console and type checkwallet then type repairwallet
legendary

WE'RE PROUD SPONSORS OF THE BIGGEST
FREE ENERGY CONFERENCE!!!

legendary

IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!!!

legendary
Recently noticed my wallet was staking but the blocks weren't updated and it refused to update.  Through some ridiculous trickery, I was able to force the wallet to download the blockchain...only to find that I lost about 10% of the coins I had due to the staking being on some sort of fork that the wallet created itself.  Yay me?

Yes, I was using Teslacoin v4.0.

Are you on the same block as everyone?
Check it here
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/tes
Activity: 260
Merit: 6
Recently noticed my wallet was staking but the blocks weren't updated and it refused to update.  Through some ridiculous trickery, I was able to force the wallet to download the blockchain...only to find that I lost about 10% of the coins I had due to the staking being on some sort of fork that the wallet created itself.  Yay me?

Yes, I was using Teslacoin v4.0.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: