Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TES] ϟ The Tesla ϟ Decentralize the Energy System ϟ TeslaStarter - page 5. (Read 84571 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 11
I've watched this play out many times with other alts as they die.  Less and less (non-cheerleader) people will post in the forum.  Maybe TES will be added to another small unknown exchange, just to be dropped again after a few months.

Either a coin is moving forward with new innovations and uses or it's coming to an end through stagnation.  By now, TES should have been on three or more exchanges to guard against the current issue of the Cryptopia debacle.  The sad fact is, it wasn't growing.  If Cryptopia magically re-opens tomorrow, TES is still only one exchange away from useless.

I've heard it all before:
It's up to me and the community to get xxx on a new exchange.
Just hang in there, a new exchange is only xxx days away.
Just going through growing pains.
You're just saying this because you want to FUD and drive the price down.
(what price?)
Etc. etc. etc.....

I really thought TES had some promise.

Now, bring in the cheerleaders.  It's time for me to focus on more profitable pursuits.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 130
Merit: 11
Activity: 27
Merit: 3
FUCK!!!
I hacked all the programs in general, I left only this damned wallet!
And he is still "Not responding"!
It is impossible to do anything at all!

You're going to get more answers in the telegram group, you should ask there. Devs are well aware about the CPU usage and they're working on a fix. As for the transactions, ask for it to Ren in the Telegram group, he knows all about it.

Have a good one Wink
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
FUCK!!!
I hacked all the programs in general, I left only this damned wallet!
And he is still "Not responding"!
It is impossible to do anything at all!
I also noticed that the transaction began, shows the remaining time.
And then bam! And again not accepted!
Not all 50 transactions can be accepted!
Most likely a miner is sewn into the wallet, and the developers do not answer anything.

It is very bad that we were deceived ....
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
I agree that Tesla wallet spends a lot of resources and the latest update did not fix this problem. The fact that we need 600-800 MB of RAM is not so critical, but why does the qt load our CPUs so much? This looks like a hidden miner and the Dev should give his explanations ASAP! Embarrassed
I was already pissed off by this damn wallet !!!!!!  Angry Angry Angry
The purse is very processor-intensive!
For three days there were a lot of mined coins, but none began!
How is that even possible??

Wallet constantly hangs!

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
God take, God give.
Hi Guys,

is there a better documentation than on the official website or do I have to read the hole whitepaper?

Who is part of the team? (Names, skills, pictures)

How many projects did you collect, yet?

Regards
authentist
I mean Tesla car and Ilon Mask. May be it does not have any different if coins will be very small. but if suddenly coin will become popular, they should be have a problem  Huh

But how?
You can also file a counterclaim against the corporation Musk.
Moreover, there is a huge difference in the image.
What processor are you using? What is the total load on your CPU and RAM? Everything looks like your equipment is working at peak loads and does not have time to process the block faster than other network participants. Tesla has a very heavy and bulky wallet and works more successfully when other coin wallets and other tasks that load the CPU and RAM of your device do not interfere.

I have Intel NUK, with a processor 4 cores.
RAM 8 gigabytes, 1 gigabyte is always free.
Blocks are always loaded into the wallet on time, I do not think that due to a conflict with the wallets of other coins, there may be such problems.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Why you took "Tesla" name? I think this is illegal to using brands name. At last project may have a problem if it becomes a popular.

Already wrote earlier about it.
Who do you think should sue?
Nikola Tesla?  Grin Grin

I mean Tesla car and Ilon Mask. May be it does not have any different if coins will be very small. but if suddenly coin will become popular, they should be have a problem  Huh
PassiveIncomeHunter
I highly believe that you have been on the wrong chain.
You should check the block information of your wallet, and compare it with current block number, hashrates, difficulty on the official explorer.
If you are on the wrong chain, you have to add more nodes in to your .conf file, then restart your wallet again.

No, it's not the chain.
Blockchain correctly shows the address and balance.
The issue is in the wallet itself ... it works 24/7.
And the first time I see when there are so many unaccepted coins.

I have a lot of wallets working and the like is very rare.
And there is no list of current nodes.

What processor are you using? What is the total load on your CPU and RAM? Everything looks like your equipment is working at peak loads and does not have time to process the block faster than other network participants. Tesla has a very heavy and bulky wallet and works more successfully when other coin wallets and other tasks that load the CPU and RAM of your device do not interfere.
Why you took "Tesla" name? I think this is illegal to using brands name. At last project may have a problem if it becomes a popular.

Already wrote earlier about it.
Who do you think should sue?
Nikola Tesla?  Grin Grin
You should check the block information of your wallet, and compare it with current block number, hashrates, difficulty on the official explorer.
If you are on the wrong chain, you have to add more nodes in to your .conf file, then restart your wallet again.

No, it's not the chain.
Blockchain correctly shows the address and balance.
The issue is in the wallet itself ... it works 24/7.
And the first time I see when there are so many unaccepted coins.

I have a lot of wallets working and the like is very rare.
And there is no list of current nodes.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
My wallet staking non stop. New wallet not lagging like before.
Activity: 97
Merit: 12
Heck!
This is generally not normal!
There may be 1-2 unaccepted entrances, but 15 pieces in a row!

Heck!
This is generally not normal!
There may be 1-2 unaccepted entrances, but 15 pieces in a row!

PassiveIncomeHunter
Dear Dev!

I, unfortunately, never understood - what are the improvements in the latest version of the wallet?

TESLA  wallet still spends quite a lot of RAM (from 500 to 720 MB).

As before, we do not see the probability of POS or the time before receiving the reward.

In addition, I would like to learn from you - what is the optimal size (amount) of a single block?

Thanks in advance for your reply.
Pages:
Jump to: