Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TES] ϟ The Tesla ϟ Decentralize the Energy System ϟ TeslaStarter - page 9. (Read 84571 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 251
This is my wallet before upgrade.

This is my wallet after v4.

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Friend, but my wallet without a password!
And the first transaction was a month ago.

Your wallet should have a password. Only if you're staking should be unlocked.
Is your wallet staking 24/7?
The priority of your wallet to receive staking coins is related to the coinAge and the amount of coins in your wallet.
Sooner or later, your wallet will receive staking coins and the amount received during 1 year will be the 7% of your total coins.

Why since this new version 4 is all the rewards only 5 teslas no matter what the staked amount is?.
Can the devs please explain this as my rewards instantly dropped down to only 5 teslas after upgrading to version 4

First time I read about this issue.
Send pics of your wallet transaction history before and after moving to v.4 by pm please.

The purse has risen, the second day in a row there are one orphans, with what it can be connected? What can be done? Or treatment will be only one thing-reinstalling the wallet?

I'm guessing that purse has risen means you have installed the last wallet version, the v.4.0.
Orphans blocks are connected to someone staking that block and transmiting the info to other blocks before you do. It's connected to someone having older and bigger addresses. It's a matter of time you start receiving staking rewards. You don't have to re-install the wallet, you only have to leave it open and staking.

I also see 2 bugs in this version of the TES wallet:

1) When I check the staking status - it always answers: "No suitable inputs were found" Shocked

2) The stakes that the wallet earns are 5+ coins always, but if you check the details of the transaction - then there shows 5- (for example, 4.77 TES)!

Shocked Huh Huh

All this is very confusing, I draw the developer's attention!

First bug is being solved for the next minor wallet update.
Second bug, could you please send the link to the transaction so we can see it in detail?

In addition to TES, the developer has three more coins. When a lot of objects, the attention is scattered. But you're right, to attract attention we must, to maintain optimal performance of the coin wallet.

I've been in cryptos for more than 4 years.
I'm dev in Teslacoin and Pesetacoin. Both coins represent the mayoritiy of my investment portfolio. I'm medium-term invested in more than 50 coins.
The way the development and maintenance of this 2 coins are funded is with the profit I make in the other coins (atleast these is where my contributions come from). 

Poor Tesla, who has been parasitized go give appeal to a coin which has basically nothing to do with him. I guess we will soon see also an Einsteincoin, etc.

Advancement in technologies are rarely welcomed at the start. Same was said for BTC back in 2008/09 and if you remember first ever recorded price of BTC was 0.009 USD.

True, price is not everything... technology is important, good projects, price will follow
Many pnd coins die slowly after a lot of pump
Good coins survive

I agree with you in the principle, but I personally cannot see how this advancement in Technologies is reflected of boosted by Teslacoin. Perhaps that is not sufficiently explained in the ANN.

We've already sponsored the biggest event of Free Energy in the world  but the main way Teslacoin will contribute to the advancement in energy tech is TeslaStarter.
You can read more about it in the whitepaper
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YFuLFD-Mt0Xi8_iWU7dJEUlWMnT8IM69/view

Activity: 352
Merit: 100
Poor Tesla, who has been parasitized go give appeal to a coin which has basically nothing to do with him. I guess we will soon see also an Einsteincoin, etc.

Advancement in technologies are rarely welcomed at the start. Same was said for BTC back in 2008/09 and if you remember first ever recorded price of BTC was 0.009 USD.

True, price is not everything... technology is important, good projects, price will follow
Many pnd coins die slowly after a lot of pump
Good coins survive

I agree with you in the principle, but I personally cannot see how this advancement in Technologies is reflected of boosted by Teslacoin. Perhaps that is not sufficiently explained in the ANN.
Activity: 155
Merit: 11

Why since this new version 4 is all the rewards only 5 teslas no matter what the staked amount is?.
Can the devs please explain this as my rewards instantly dropped down to only 5 teslas after upgrading to version 4

1) When I check the staking status - it always answers: "No suitable inputs were found" Shocked

2) The stakes that the wallet earns are 5+ coins always, but if you check the details of the transaction - then there shows 5- (for example, 4.77 TES)!

Shocked Huh Huh

In addition to TES, the developer has three more coins. When a lot of objects, the attention is scattered. But you're right, to attract attention we must, to maintain optimal performance of the coin wallet.
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter

Shocked Huh Huh

The purse has risen, the second day in a row there are one orphans, with what it can be connected? What can be done? Or treatment will be only one thing-reinstalling the wallet?
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
Friend, but my wallet without a password!
And the first transaction was a month ago.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Have news about a new purse?
I do not understand whether the mining process is underway or not.
http://prntscr.com/k8v72u

You should unlock your wallet for staking. Eventually new transactions will appear on your wallet. Also your coins should be in your wallet at least 7 days. After coins mature it will start staking.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
Have news about a new purse?
I do not understand whether the mining process is underway or not.
http://prntscr.com/k8v72u
OP updated!!

Note: We do NOT endorse storing your coins on exchanges or other online services.
You should always use the storage where you control the private keys of the wallet.

Very good news, TES just needed more exchanges and finally it happened. I am very happy about this event. Sure, comes the next step in the development of community and advancement of the coin.
legendary
Is anyone watching the github?  It took me weeks just to get a simple response of asking me what version of ubuntu I was running (but didn't say what version I was supposed to be running), and now I've been waiting 5 days for another response.

Hi,

I've seen you have already answered but we're still researching it.
Sorry for not giving you any feedback.

Rw
Activity: 260
Merit: 6
Is anyone watching the github?  It took me weeks just to get a simple response of asking me what version of ubuntu I was running (but didn't say what version I was supposed to be running), and now I've been waiting 5 days for another response.
Activity: 1638
NFTMUSIC.AI: The Breakthrough Utility Token of the
Really good choice for overall idea of the project and title of this coin! I respect very much Tesla. Additionally this coin is already on list in different exchanges. I’m thinking to buy some coins.
legendary

BIG NEWS!!
WE'VE BEEN INCLUDED IN 2 EXCHANGES MORE!!!

This is good news for the TeslaCoin - especially when they go in parallel with the news about the development of the project!

Dear @Rw13enlib88, when are you planning to release a new version of TES wallet? Can I ask that there are indicators of the netweight the walletweight along with the ~time of staking? Smiley

Hi EvRo74!

We do not have any for ETA for the new wallet.
We're testing that feature but it's not sure it will be included in the next version
PassiveIncomeHunter

BIG NEWS!!
WE'VE BEEN INCLUDED IN 2 EXCHANGES MORE!!!

This is good news for the TeslaCoin - especially when they go in parallel with the news about the development of the project!

Dear @Rw13enlib88, when are you planning to release a new version of TES wallet? Can I ask that there are indicators of the netweight & the walletweight along with the ~time of staking? Smiley
legendary
OP updated!!

Note: We do NOT endorse storing your coins on exchanges or other online services.
You should always use the storage where you control the private keys of the wallet.

legendary
legendary
Who can help me with the problem?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.41539585
The wallet uses almost 1 Gigabyte of RAM!
And I can not keep it running all the time.

They will solve this problem on next update.

This is very bad!
I do not get an income from being a coin holder  Cry

You mean you cannot have the wallet open 24/7 or that you can not afford to dedicate 1gb ram to TES for 7% interest?
If we're talking about the second case you can use a VPS but it's not the same in terms of security
Optimization is coming for the next release, however we do not have an ETA for it.
PassiveIncomeHunter
If you can not solve your problem - I can help you. I can create in my wallet a separate address to which you can send your coins. They will work as a separate and single unit.

Thanks for the suggestion, but no.
There are no guarantees that my coins will not disappear forever.

Yes, buddy - I can not give you any guarantees, except my reputation here, in other social networks and the fact that I make a public offer. It's hard to trust, I agree. I myself lost a lot of coins on the Coinmarkets.com, and also my ex-"friend" (https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/sektorpiii-1064969) stole my ONIONs. So I understand you very well.

Hi, guys! I rely this project will be advance and can be reached the hard cap of Token Sales!

Go away, dude! Before you write such nonsense - think carefully about what and where you write! Your letter set does not make any sense here.
Pages:
Jump to: