Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TES] ϟ The Tesla ϟ Decentralize the Energy System ϟ TeslaStarter - page 6. (Read 84571 times)

Activity: 257
Merit: 250
[insert trending meme] 人
7000 Satoshi in 2016 for a days now just 100 .  Sad

As its POS so , how much I can make per day if i have 1000 Tesla by staking..whats the Rate of staking..

did you buy teslacoin at 7000 satoshi ?
that might explain the  Sad

long term investment 100 is a good buy in point.

all cryptocurrencies have fluctuated in value, this is a known

7% a year . so if you want to calculate it , 7% of 1000 and divide by 365 days .
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
[insert trending meme] 人
Why are there so many unaccepted coins ??

Proof of stake creates new coins by staking the coins in a persons wallet , and sometimes these stakes are sent to the network at the same time as someone elses . only one person will receive that stake for that specific block and it is written to the blockchain, the other is an orphaned block , there is nothing lost here, the stake rolls over to the next block until it is accepted as can be seen in your picture example. Over time the percentage per year which is currently 7% will average out on your returns.
copper member
Activity: 449
Merit: 2
web3 developer | Youtuber
7000 Satoshi in 2016 for a days now just 100 .  Sad

As its POS so , how much I can make per day if i have 1000 Tesla by staking..whats the Rate of staking..
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
Why are there so many unaccepted coins ??

Activity: 100
Merit: 28
Only I did not understand the essence of the changes)
The wallet still consumes 800 megabytes of RAM and shows 3 connections  Grin
Mine too, 3-4 connections on average.

On another note, does anyone know if staking is possible by letting the wallet open just a few hours a day, or it must always be open 24/7 to stake ?
Only I did not understand the essence of the changes)
The wallet still consumes 800 megabytes of RAM and shows 3 connections  Grin
Unfortunately, site https://www.tesla-coin.com/ does not work.

But I confirm that under the link on the file sharing service Mega, a new wallet is available.

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

No link to the new wallet in the last post.  www.tesla-coin.com is down, and I can't find version 4.1 on github; not the binaries or the code.  Cheers?

you have the links in the OP
in github master is the version 4.1 code and binaries just included
solving web issue
A modern version of the Tesla tower has just recently been discovered in Texas by a team of reporters:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ATzLkr9JXk

" in 2018, Tesla's dream has been revived, and a company called Viziv swirling in the military industrial complex has erected a new tower with aims to test and someday broadcast wireless electricity to places close and remote around the world."

http://vizivtechnologies.com/technology/

"Our Viziv surface wave system allows the Earth itself to be used for clean, safe and efficient transfer of power between any two points on the globe, wirelessly.

A Zenneck Surface Wave is an electromagnetic wave that uses the surface of the earth as a waveguide enabling it to carry communications signals or electrical power efficiently over long distances.

This wireless power system will employ a “transmitter probe,” located near a power generation plant, to launch a Zenneck carrier wave.  Receiver antennae will be positioned appropriately around the world to receive the signal and download the power into a local microgrid or conventional grid architecture."

Activity: 260
Merit: 6

No link to the new wallet in the last post.  www.tesla-coin.com is down, and I can't find version 4.1 on github; not the binaries or the code.  Cheers?
legendary
Activity: 285
Merit: 255
How long (minutes) did it take to sync your wallet with help from boostrap sources?
Can you disclose more about the speed of synchronisation on your wallet?
Synced from bootstrap (confirmed w block explorer) here are my nodes:    

rough approximation of sync time with bootstrap is nineteen hours     

rough approximation of sync speed upon short observation was a steady one to two blocks per second   

Activity: 285
Merit: 255
Synced from bootstrap (confirmed w block explorer) here are my nodes:    

"addr" : "188.165.39.224",

"addr" : "80.211.23.140",

"addr" : "176.107.131.253",

"addr" : "94.130.220.2",

I am getting no valid inputs but I just staked over the last week, is this normal?   I expected it to say no mature coins.  

Also it seems the stake mechanism has changed, am I correct?  If so are there any guides for the new one?

Finally I decided to install the Teslacoin core wallet.

I am actually impressed by the wonderful design.  Well done.

Tesla being pictured as a smart wizard mastering lightning spells, quite inspiring.

Just opening the wallet will give anyone a real boost of free energy.   Smiley

I wonder what is the meaning of the symbols located at the bottom of the wallet?  That almost looks like some alien language.

Is it possible in the current version of the wallet to reduce the consumption of RAM?
For the week, only 5 coins were mined, and 500 MB uses memory(
legendary
I think using trademark from other companies is not legally and project may have a problem if this is dont have any related with Tesla company. Why you got this name?

Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
I think using trademark from other companies is not legally and project may have a problem if this is dont have any related with Tesla company. Why you got this name?
Activity: 746
Merit: 500
thanks for the answer... cool for the platform.

great news for the new wallet version

good, the project is moving. I like it!
legendary

IS HERE!!!

OK, cool.... for the seek of the less informed people, what is this and what does it mean for the project?

A few lanes of explanations about this Tesla starter would be appreciated

The long answer is in the whitepaper but summing up is the platform to help accelerate the transition to a sustainable energy system by funding Free Energy projects
legendary
Yes, the wallet version is correct.
Nodes added from your list and anyway it does not help (

http://prntscr.com/l5jpvj

Same for me... Added all the possible nodes and for the last 10 days, the wallet has hard time to get even a single connection. Most of the time, ZERO connections

Stopped getting rewards starting at that time.

YES, I have the last version of the wallet

we're testing the new wallet version.

It should be released in a week or so
Pages:
Jump to: