Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TES] ϟ The Tesla ϟ Decentralize the Energy System ϟ TeslaStarter - page 51. (Read 84571 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003
Who sent me 10 tesla for me?

legendary
Some a small advice to those waiting for their payment or any transfer within a blockchain based platform; Once a transaction has been recorded onto the blockchain, even without confirmations, it will be recorded indefinitely. You cannot reverse a transaction without forking the entire chain, but that is not easily achievable. So once you have the transaction ID, rest assured it is on its way. Otherwise blockchain would be like a database.

Anyways, just thought to put that there because a lot of comments were spent on re-assuring people that the transaction will come through.

If it does take long, there should be more nodes online, so keep a wallet open and put it in node mode.

I leave my wallet always open with the hope of getting my coins

Can you make me understand why three coins have to come to me right away, but my 28,000 tesla do not even exist with id transaction? Even if I entered a wrong or invalid address on cryptopia, with id transaction would not be on the blockchain?

Because I entered the right address. That's only answer I have right now. When you insert right address it's almost instant. It takes 30 minutes too fully confirm. I tried to send it without last 3 digits. But I was unable to no matter what. Only way to send it is full address.

I don't know how cryptopia is able to send it but not me.

Here is what I want to say the address I put on cryptopia is the same as what I gave to you so if there were no three cryptopic letters it could not send and did not have a transaction id. So who is the problem? Blockchain or cryptopia?
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Some a small advice to those waiting for their payment or any transfer within a blockchain based platform; Once a transaction has been recorded onto the blockchain, even without confirmations, it will be recorded indefinitely. You cannot reverse a transaction without forking the entire chain, but that is not easily achievable. So once you have the transaction ID, rest assured it is on its way. Otherwise blockchain would be like a database.

Anyways, just thought to put that there because a lot of comments were spent on re-assuring people that the transaction will come through.

If it does take long, there should be more nodes online, so keep a wallet open and put it in node mode.

Can you make me understand why three coins have to come to me right away, but my 28,000 tesla do not even exist with id transaction? Even if I entered a wrong or invalid address on cryptopia, with id transaction would not be on the blockchain?

Because I entered the right address. That's only answer I have right now. When you insert right address it's almost instant. It takes 30 minutes too fully confirm. I tried to send it without last 3 digits. But I was unable to no matter what. Only way to send it is full address.

I don't know how cryptopia is able to send it but not me.
legendary

Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy

legendary

I also lost my coins, I do not know if you read my previous posts are over 20000 coins and still have not arrived in my wallet. Dev told me to wait, cryptopia told me they are in the tesla network. I hope so much that I will come because I believe that dev works hard and I believe in tesla.
I've made a few transactions and without problems. Yes, it takes more than expected, but they ALWAYS arrive.
If you have write your address wrong, don't expect the devs to recover your money. It's lost. just grow up please and stop crying
and be careful the next time

I do not cry but the thing pisses me because my address was correct but even if I was wrong it was an invalid address so they could not send my coins. Cryptopia then corrected my address by adding the last three missing letters. Depending on the confirmation, the transaction should arrive immediately in the wallet. I'm not a novice of Cryptocoins, I started mining in 2010, so I know how it works and know that scams almost always does exchanges like it happened with cryptsy.

relax my friend...
I'm sure that if you had your address correct, it will arrive...

You have to understand that saying that Cryptopia is not trustworthy when you're the only one having that problem is not realistic and make them and therefore us look bad, so please take it easy

blockchain is not as fast as it should be but yesterday they were more than 7M TES transfered without problem...

id check this transaction because there even if I had the wrong address wallets?

a3c91add8bea783355af235c8a974760779fd35edcdf9a02375319b64d2bfaae

Id transaction is provided by cryptopia and they say it is a tesla network problem! Is so dev?
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

I also lost my coins, I do not know if you read my previous posts are over 20000 coins and still have not arrived in my wallet. Dev told me to wait, cryptopia told me they are in the tesla network. I hope so much that I will come because I believe that dev works hard and I believe in tesla.
I've made a few transactions and without problems. Yes, it takes more than expected, but they ALWAYS arrive.
If you have write your address wrong, don't expect the devs to recover your money. It's lost. just grow up please and stop crying

I do not cry but the thing pisses me because my address was correct but even if I was wrong it was an invalid address so they could not send my coins. Cryptopia then corrected my address by adding the last three missing letters. Depending on the confirmation, the transaction should arrive immediately in the wallet. I'm not a novice of Cryptocoins, I started mining in 2010, so I know how it works and know that scams almost always does exchanges like it happened with cryptsy.

relax my friend...
I'm sure that if you had your address correct, it will arrive...

You have to understand that saying that Cryptopia is not trustworthy when you're the only one having that problem is not realistic and make them and therefore us look bad, so please take it easy

blockchain is not as fast as it should be but yesterday they were more than 7M TES transfered without problem...
legendary

Quote from: TeslaFreeEnergy

I do not cry but the thing pisses is to take me for the ass, me because my address was correct but even if I was wrong it was an invalid address so they could not send my coins. Cryptopia then corrected my address by adding the last three missing letters. Depending on the confirmation, the transaction should arrive immediately in the wallet. I'm not a novice of Cryptocoins, I started mining in 2010, so I know how it works and know that scams almost always does exchanges like it happened with cryptsy.

And i say another thing, did you check the transaction id that provided cryptopia?

The transaction exists?

Even if I was wrong with the portfolios address, the search in the blockchain via id transaction would have to exist?

answer!!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Anyone having problem with confirmations or is it just me

Almost 3hrs gone and still 0/17. Any help?

Thread dead just as a coin...

I was told so that might be the case when I asked why after nearly five hours I have 0 confirms out of 17 and my deposit is stuck...

So there's no hope then i guess :/

you're really not fuding?

what about reading atleast one page before your comment?
what about checking the block explorer?
Have you read that the blockchain is not working as expected and the team is working to solve it?

Activity: 223
Merit: 101
Of course there is. If you used a valid address you will for sure get your coins. The network stalls and moves forward. Just be a bit patient now. Please let us know when you will receive your coins.

Yes, address was ok, still incoming and 0/17 and yes am waiting what choice do I have lol

They will get there then ;-)
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Of course there is. If you used a valid address you will for sure get your coins. The network stalls and moves forward. Just be a bit patient now. Please let us know when you will receive your coins.

Yes, address was ok, still incoming and 0/17 and yes am waiting what choice do I have lol
legendary

How do you know TeslaCoin is dead? someone posted a new QT client will be released soon? What makes you say it's dead?

Don't fall for it, 2bfree. Newbie accounts created to fud Teslacoin. TES community should be proud of the obvious progress this coin is actually making and people trying to scare away investors are usually a good sign that some want to buy more while it's low.

The whole team is going forward, even getting new honest people to try and help with it's progress. As our dev Griffith posted, updated wallet is to be released soon.

Thank you Yozerey for showing interest in Teslacoin.

Look am serious. Support sent me here to drop a line asking can someone do some mining to get blocks so my deposit will get confirmed - or something like that I no nothing about technical side. Just need help. Am bit frustrated so sorry if you thought that was FUD.

I'm sorry I would lvoe to do some mining but I can't get my wallet to work for a long time

Did you use the latest wallet and bootstrap posted above? Anyway, the new updated wallet will be available soon, so you will be able to stake properly.

Thank you both for your patience.
Activity: 686
I'm investigating Crypto Projects

How do you know TeslaCoin is dead? someone posted a new QT client will be released soon? What makes you say it's dead?

Don't fall for it, 2bfree. Newbie accounts created to fud Teslacoin. TES community should be proud of the obvious progress this coin is actually making and people trying to scare away investors are usually a good sign that some want to buy more while it's low.

The whole team is going forward, even getting new honest people to try and help with it's progress. As our dev Griffith posted, updated wallet is to be released soon.

Look am serious. Support sent me here to drop a line asking can someone do some mining to get blocks so my deposit will get confirmed - or something like that I no nothing about technical side. Just need help. Am bit frustrated so sorry if you thought that was FUD.

I'm sorry I would lvoe to do some mining but I can't get my wallet to work for a long time

Activity: 686
I'm investigating Crypto Projects

Thank you @tiredofscams that makes me feel better I waited a few years, I can wait some more as long as it's not another scam. Thanks.

I was told so that might be the case when I asked why after nearly five hours I have 0 confirms out of 17 and my deposit is stuck...
Activity: 4
Hi dev,

I just downloaded a wallet from official site, but when I open it, it says offline always (actually connected to internet) and cant sync.

can you help?

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: