Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TES] ϟ The Tesla ϟ Decentralize the Energy System ϟ TeslaStarter - page 55. (Read 84571 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
OMG,I downloaded the new wallet .conf file from upper posts and my wallet still offline and have 0 node Huh

Please use this conf file. It's my latest.

https://ufile.io/pnzgc

Does teslacoin.conf go in the AppData/Roaming/Teslacoin folder?

There wasn't one originally.

So what now, just wait and it will connect sometime in a few hours?

Do I need to modify something in the network section?

Thanks.

yes, it goes there
It should connect you to atleast 3 nodes instantly

you don't need to modify anything else
legendary
So I tried to download the bootstrap but the download keeps failing and the wallet wont sync past block 465000. Any ideas?

your blocks are way too low for the bootstrap to be installed correctly. Refer to my earlier and latest post for remedy.

Well my wallet is slowing downloading the blockchain up to that point but my problem with the bootstrap is it wont even download. It errors out after around 291MB.

Not sure why is that.
Preparing another link with the same bootstrap

edit:

Made by Griffith
April 2017
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
OMG,I downloaded the new wallet .conf file from upper posts and my wallet still offline and have 0 node Huh

Does teslacoin.conf go in the AppData/Roaming/Teslacoin folder?

There wasn't one originally.

So what now, just wait and it will connect sometime in a few hours?

Do I need to modify something in the network section?

Thanks.
Activity: 38
So I tried to download the bootstrap but the download keeps failing and the wallet wont sync past block 465000. Any ideas?

your blocks are way too low for the bootstrap to be installed correctly. Refer to my earlier and latest post for remedy.

Well my wallet is slowing downloading the blockchain up to that point but my problem with the bootstrap is it wont even download. It errors out after around 291MB.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Is it becoming more difficult to stake teslacoin? I used to mine over 1000 coins. Now it's only one or three.

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 15
I see it's still on bittrex.  Smiley

Your wallet is. The coin is not listed on the exchange, you cannot trade with TES on Bittrex.
I see it's still on bittrex.  Smiley

Edit: I was wrong. It's not trading. Just withdraw my teslacoins from there. It was super fast transaction.
legendary
Great to see you're all sync now.

I'm gonna delete the old bootstraps so there is no mistake at the time of downloading it.

Any guesstimates on when POS will be fixed?

Now it's going better, but it's not working as it should yet.

Hope it's gonna be running smoothly in a couple of week (we're working and researching the best options to move on), but it could be more (a month)
be patient please

We're a long term project, we prefer to move slowly but to be sure we're moving in the right direction.

Again, thanks for your patience
Merit: 101
I have 3 active nodes. I confirm that the wallet stops synchronizing at random times.

Right now it stopped at: may 14 14:59:45 2017

its my transaction that its halted on. I synced up, transaction came in then while waiting for confirmations my pc rebooted itself. Then after no ability to sync back to the network.

Network seems to be more stable now. Have you managed to synch the wallet yet?

Wallet is now in synch. I do have 4 nodes. It seems the new node is helping a lot. Thanks to the person who set it up.

am synced up now
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
I have 3 active nodes. I confirm that the wallet stops synchronizing at random times.

its my transaction that its halted on. I synced up, transaction came in then while waiting for confirmations my pc rebooted itself. Then after no ability to sync back to the network.

Wallet is now in synch. I do have 4 nodes. It seems the new node is helping a lot. Thanks to the person who set it up.

[/quote]

first of, I am pretty sure that I downloaded the lastest bootstrap and used the lastest info for the bootstrap.

but if you think i don't have the latest version, I will check again ....

what do you mean by "merging" files???

I will delete everything apart from conf file and .dat file and put a new bootstrap...
[/quote]

Just unzip the bootstrap into a temp folder then copy the files from the temp folder and past them into the roaming/teslacoin folder. Don't bother with merge
Activity: 746
Merit: 500
Sorry to tell, but this is almost impossible to sync my new wallet personally....

It stopped syncing every few thousand blocks (few min or less).
Sometime this is even 500 blocks.

Always freeze at round numbers.

I have been retarting the wallet at least 10 times since yesterday.

I am about to give up... I cannot manually make the wallet sync
by retarting it ever 2 min.... for about 100 times or more!

It should have a solution to that

Thanks

This is current blocks. You should replace or merge files in teslacoin folder after unzipping bootstrap.

first of, I am pretty sure that I downloaded the lastest bootstrap and used the lastest info for the bootstrap.

but if you think i don't have the latest version, I will check again ....

what do you mean by "merging" files???

I will delete everything apart from conf file and .dat file and put a new bootstrap...
Sorry to tell, but this is almost impossible to sync my new wallet personally....

Thanks

This is current blocks. You should replace or merge files in teslacoin folder after unzipping bootstrap.

Thanks

look at my earlier posts.
your bootstrap should be the latest, and along with the conf file content I posted, you will not be doing every few minutes for very long. the bootstrap starts at block number 1206000 or something. Please check you have pasted the unziped files into your roaming folder.
Activity: 746
Merit: 500

Thanks
Activity: 223

Pages:
Jump to: